make an inteligent rom

Guest Pille69

Guest zazza70

hii in Italy we do a silent prog work in IT rom 1 week ago..this rom was custom by Lucapicci and Bigix1 devloper whit an autoistallation .cab and i take and work so well ..whit 1 folder autocab and another 1 opzfolder

Edited by zazza70

Guest lastnikita
Yes, because setup.dll can DLLRegister too :)

yep I got that, but can't we find another way ? I'm think some samsung apps have registered DLLs too (keyboard ?), and they are cooked in :D

Hello all

i read this in almost every thread

why cooker remove almost everything

remove whit "brain"

make really no sense if you remove, as example, opera and office

but still nobody added an pdf reader (as example again)

it is not a contest "who remove the most"

greetings all

if already cooked roms don't suit your needs, why don't you cook your own one?

i do not have time to go deep in

it is not problem to install the apps which you need then after

but i get a bit the impression

its a challange who build the most small and whit everything removed rom

instead to build a usefull rom

you dont think soo ?

that was funny.

it is very easy to criticize and say 'use your brain'. but when it's time to contribute with your own work, you say you don't have time.

if the roms provided by the chefs are not useful, why do you bother downloading them?

if use your brain you'll notice that opera and office can be installed via .cab in 'my storage' or sd card, saving 'device storage' space. and if you use your brain a little more, you can notice that a pdf reader app may get updated, and then you won't be able to uninstall it because it is cooked into your rom memory.

yes, i do have spare time. and i can't believe i spent it all in this reply.

yep I got that, but can't we find another way ? I'm think some samsung apps have registered DLLs too (keyboard ?), and they are cooked in :)

I think it does that in the preconfiguration section... but this is just a guess. (end I think ole and com registering are done via some registry settings, so a carefully crafted registry will do the job for this too)