Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

Guest RiceBurner
Anyone got a link to this magically restorative program??

edit - so others don't need to search XDA : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=405749

Ok - so I didn't actually need it. :D

Using "Total Commander" file manager, I hid the ROM files (in "show" menu) and then deleted the 8 or 9 _manila files that were left showing in the "windows" directory. This deleted the Max_TF3D theme and the "no_curtains" setup I had, and everything was back to normal (although interestingly the absract.png file was still the TouchFlo background.)

BTW - the Theme works fine with the "no-curtains.cab" and the "Vista" top task bar, as far as I can see. :)

Oh - I'm on a standard OrangeUK ROM btw.

Guest gazbert
Ok - so I didn't actually need it. :D

Using "Total Commander" file manager, I hid the ROM files (in "show" menu) and then deleted the 8 or 9 _manila files that were left showing in the "windows" directory. This deleted the Max_TF3D theme and the "no_curtains" setup I had, and everything was back to normal (although interestingly the absract.png file was still the TouchFlo background.)

BTW - the Theme works fine with the "no-curtains.cab" and the "Vista" top task bar, as far as I can see. :)

Oh - I'm on a standard OrangeUK ROM btw.

What does the no-curtains.cab file do?

Guest RiceBurner

Oh - one more thing before I go offline.....

Just re-set myself with the Main.cab and the Transparant Aclock.cab (very nice!), and I've noticed that the graphical rendering of all the fonts on the device now seems a bit "off". the Fonts aren't as well defined and seem a bit "fuzzy" - could that be the Theme??

Edit - hmm, interesting, just uninstalled the No-Curtains cab and it seemed to "clean up" the font rendering after a restart. Then reinstalled the noCurtains, and the fonts are still ok!! .....

weird.

Edited by RiceBurner

Guest RiceBurner
What does the no-curtains.cab file do?

It removes (or makes transparent) the slightly opaque bars at the top and bottom of TouchFlo - ie the Tabs bar on the bottom and the Bar with "My Touch HD" under the Taskbar at the top. With no-curtains they're not opaque, they're utterly transparent.

Linky: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...hlight=curtains

(It was originally for the Touch Diamond - but seems to work fine on the HD).

BTW - I hope the mods don't mind me linking to another forum???

Guest gazbert
It removes (or makes transparent) the slightly opaque bars at the top and bottom of TouchFlo - ie the Tabs bar on the bottom and the Bar with "My Touch HD" under the Taskbar at the top. With no-curtains they're not opaque, they're utterly transparent.

Linky: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...hlight=curtains

(It was originally for the Touch Diamond - but seems to work fine on the HD).

BTW - I hope the mods don't mind me linking to another forum???

The finishing touch. looks amazing!

Good work friend, when fix the operator name are the besttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

for curtain con use remove top curtain or removecurtains

Good find on the nocurtain.cab . Now the top and bottom curtain opacity can varied to any degree. :(

BTW, NEW updates. (chk first post)

2 new analog clock added.......more to come. I would appreciate if any of you can post some screens of your customization or contribute hopefully to a library of graphics for customization here. Looking forward to your creativeness!! B)

My screen ana a pack for change a curtain and a number on flip clock, for do it owerwrite only a file on windows folder

Looks great!! Once there's enough collection, I will put a link to the front page. :(

This is mine for today B)

max005.jpg

Guest domeni79

Yes of course, u can do all u whant, u are a Boss :(,

when fix a word of operator call me, sorry if i'm a perfectionist, and one question why i cant put my screen immage open?

Nice your screen, I search also this clock but whit the backround trasparent seem the pamclock

Yes of course, u can do all u whant, u are a Boss B) ,

when fix a word of operator call me, sorry if i'm a perfectionist, and one question why i cant put my screen immage open?

Nice your screen, I search also this clock but whit the backround trasparent seem the pamclock

You need to first load your image to other hosting server like photobucket which i'm using. Then copy the image link to here.

Currently trying to fix the operator text. You don't want to know how many times I'd reset my phone. :(

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask - but how do you create screenshots?

I don't think I've ever figured this out...

You need a pocketpc screen capture. I'm using a capture from pocket controller pc which is directly fm the pc itself.

Just did a quick search for some freeware.

http://www.pocketpccity.com/software/pocke...datesort-1.html

all works perfect, but I have NO extended appointments on my Homescreen. Shi..........t!

What happened? What can I do? A Restore failed also!

No need to panic......it will be good if you can show me a screen of your problem plus information regarding your phone.

BTW, how did you restore? Using Diamond TF3D config?

Guest antonioshabirto

hi there,

I am having problem installing the files you have uploaded.

Everytime after i click on the CAB file, it prompt file cannot be intalled.

Due to these, the default theme is not working at the moment.

How can i rectify the problem ?

ROM : 1.18

Radio: 1.09

How do i do a screen capture ?

Edited by antonioshabirto

hi there,

I am having problem installing the files you have uploaded.

Everytime after i click on the CAB file, it prompt file cannot be intalled.

Due to these, the default theme is not working at the moment.

How can i rectify the problem ?

ROM : 1.18

Radio: 1.09

I guess the compressed cab sometimes give problem. Try a soft reset and install again. If still fails, let me know which cab you are having problem wt.

Here are the output i have captured. I was having problem with both CAB files.

I am downloading the files again.

There is nothing wrong wt your installation. You still need to select an analog clock and then go to your wallpaper section and select your favourite one or download one of mine. That's it.

Guest antonioshabirto
There is nothing wrong wt your installation. You still need to select an analog clock and then go to your wallpaper section and select your favourite one or download one of mine. That's it.

but it does say installation is unsuccesful. I cant do anything coz its showing all white at all screen even at sms screen

Edited by antonioshabirto

but it does say installation is unsuccesful. I cant do anything coz its showing all white at all screen even at sms screen

First go to Settings and select a wallpaper. Then, download an analog clock cab and try re-sintalling. That's the only file you are missing.

Guest domeni79

Try this, the problem it possible becouse under don't have a standard file on manila, try to download a diamond TF3D Config 6.7, restore all file on apparence and after install before Max_Complete_TF3D___Main.cab and after a clock and a flip u whant, try this

Guest Frank N

post-418881-1234368892_thumb.jpg

No need to panic......it will be good if you can show me a screen of your problem plus information regarding your phone.

BTW, how did you restore? Using Diamond TF3D config?

Here is a pic. I use a Touch HD and i tried to restore with Diamand TF3 config.