[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest chokia
That's correct.

I think Sector can help coz his Titanium 21193 is just fine. I for one want that version cause it is quite responsive and nice when we had it in V1

If you plan to fix that i have few requests

Save some space

After booth storage only 80MB + (i wonder if Full version M2D took all that extra 40MB) , that a bit low, so i suggest remove redundant apps in Programs/Tools folder and Remove Touch player.

Edited by chokia

Guest palah
Update: Omnia M2D ROM build 21193 without BT fix (21 March 2009)

This ROM also has Titanium texts and pictures fixed. Download link updated in the first post.

Enjoy!

You guys are amazing keep up the good work ... but please B) don't release too many new versions too soon as wife gets very upset with time spent redoing all setting :(

Guest Masta92
You guys are amazing keep up the good work ... but please B) don't release too many new versions too soon as wife gets very upset with time spent redoing all setting :(

leave her... :(

Guest bekmezci

using this rom for 2 days great but I have few problems

- battery gone to %90, 20 minutes after a full charge and only bluetooth was on and 4 min. phone talk, after 2 hours battery gone to %80.

- no screen lock while talking on the phone so speaker mistakenly activted

- on incoming call written on the screen as "unknown call", but later on I can see the number.

does anyone has a solution, please??

Guest abunhyan

Hi khuanchai

ONE thing i noticed about ur new rom without BT FIX touch player in NOT playing DVIX movie anymore even the WMP

ur previous ROM was just fantastic NO problems at all just small tiny bugs

The totall memory is only 80 Mb !!!

UR hard work is really precited and i likes ur ROM but if u can conceder this issues in ur NEXT rom

thanks

Edited by abunhyan

Guest neuron2

Hi Khuanchai. You said that, UTD 16.2 run previous rom. But I can't. First click open program an than search option run. Next step is click to link and explorer error. Is new rom have same problem? Can you help me please.

Guest Rapixx

What's the difference between with or without BT fix ?

I think i've read that when BT was fixed, it wasn't possible to lock the device... isn't it ?

Guest chokia

Since the OEM skin doesnt not support video call infact all dialler (Spam alert, icondsoft etc) not supporting video call so i enabled samsung original dialler but it look like this

post-423790-1237675945_thumb.png

Guest huangrongbin

will you update Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix.In M2D message tab, "new message" icon and menu don't work,it can't be locked,when wake up.thanks

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Thank you all for testing, reporting bugs, comments, suggestions, as well as answers to some questions. This is very helpful for us, rom cookers, to improve future ROMs for everyone.

Particular thanks to gianton and hlay for your voluntary donation. This can help me maintain my server upload space and the high upload/download traffic. Right now, I can only maintain my rapidshare account but not other servers.

In order to reclaim my upload space quota, I will have to delete some previous ROMs.

Some new ROMs including 21193 Titanium fixed (with help from sector - thanks) will follow later today. Please wait.

Update: New ROM: Omnia M2D (WM6.1) build 21028 with BT Fix (22 March 2009)

From testers' request, I have made a WM 6.1 Omnia ROM ported from HTC Topaz build 21028. This ROM has BT audio, wakeup, and finger mouse fixed. I have updated the download link in the first post.

Enjoy!

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
I think Sector can help coz his Titanium 21193 is just fine. I for one want that version cause it is quite responsive and nice when we had it in V1

If you plan to fix that i have few requests

Save some space

After booth storage only 80MB + (i wonder if Full version M2D took all that extra 40MB) , that a bit low, so i suggest remove redundant apps in Programs/Tools folder and Remove Touch player.

I got help from sector already. New ROM with the fix will come very soon. I will make sure all coming ROMs have more storage memory. Thanks.

Guest Khuanchai
will you update Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix.In M2D message tab, "new message" icon and menu don't work,it can't be locked,when wake up.thanks

I've uploaded the Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth fix instead. The M2D message tab now works normally.

Guest Khuanchai
What's the difference between with or without BT fix ?

I think i've read that when BT was fixed, it wasn't possible to lock the device... isn't it ?

Detail in the first post. No problem with device lock.

Guest gianton
Friends,

Thank you all for testing, reporting bugs, comments, suggestions, as well as answers to some questions. This is very helpful for us, rom cookers, to improve future ROMs for everyone.

Particular thanks to gianton and hlay for your voluntary donation. This can help me maintain my server upload space and the high upload/download traffic. Right now, I can only maintain my rapidshare account but not other servers.

In order to reclaim my upload space quota, I will have to delete some previous ROMs.

Some new ROMs including 21193 Titanium fixed (with help from sector - thanks) will follow later today. Please wait.

Update: New ROM: Omnia M2D (WM6.1) build 21028 with BT Fix (22 March 2009)

From testers' request, I have made a WM 6.1 Omnia ROM ported from HTC Topaz build 21028. This ROM has BT audio, wakeup, and finger mouse fixed. I have updated the download link in the first post.

Enjoy!

Thanks Khuanchai, you are the best! Downloading it and will test.

Guest Khuanchai
Thanks Khuanchai, you are the best! Downloading it and will test.

Thanks. More will come soon. B)

BTW, can someone test the Samsung_R2VS and SRS_WOW_HD to improve Omnia sound quality?

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...for-omnia-i900/

and

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...luetooth-sound/

I'm planning to include one or both of them to the future ROM. Please comment which is better or both are good to be included.

Guest lubo777
Thanks. More will come soon. :(

BTW, can someone test the Samsung_R2VS and SRS_WOW_HD to improve Omnia sound quality?

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...for-omnia-i900/

and

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...luetooth-sound/

I'm planning to include one or both of them to the future ROM. Please comment which is better or both are good to be included.

Khuanchai, it works perfect on yours 21189 v1 BTFix :(

P.S. SRS WOW HD works very well with stereo headphones, but with the internal speaker isn't OK ... I switched it off

ABBA sounds much better now .... :( B) :(

Edited by lubo777

Guest chokia

Khuanchai do not include Samsung_R2VS or SRS_WOW_HD; The cabs are availble so we can install that in My Storage instead (if we want), to save space.

BTW I was testing both in my 21193 BT FIX and got them removed

Samsung_R2VS -

-Cool sound but your overall sound become softer i had to increase sound DAC headset to 6, tried 7.5 get distorted

-5.1 ch get distorted

-Internal speaker get distorted when u unplugged the headset and sound become softer.

-nothing amazing, it is like having an equalizer for your phone, (i think that's why the originator of both cab now working together to include both cab in their thread)

SRS_WOW_HD

-Superb bass (trubass) i love it

-never make your sound setting softer, infact louder, amazing sound in my car audio system.

-way way way better than R2VS

-But on 21193BT fix, device must stay awake (dim) if you attempt to sleep it, u cant wake it up even after you set battery and external settings to NONE, have to take out battery everytime.

Personally for sound matter (if that bug fixed) i choose SRS WOW HD

Edited by chokia

Guest gianton
I personally prefer Samsung_R2VS but want to make sure people also like it.

Thanks for suggestion on new versions of softwares. They will be updated in the next release for sure. Please give me the links.

I'm not sure about e-mail settings. Do you mean we have to set up e-mail account every time?

Here are the links:

Google Maps Mobile v3.0.0.12

Official YouTube Mobile Application

Yes I have to setup e-mail account every time, this didn't happen in your 20271.

Guest Mittens

I am sorry if this is a 'newbie' question, but I have done an extensive search and can't find the answer.

When I get an incoming call, I'm not getting this screen:

screenshot1t.png

I get the grey pop up box...is there something I need to do to get this screen?

I'm using 21193 with BT fix.

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai do not include Samsung_R2VS or SRS_WOW_HD; The cabs are availble so we can install that in My Storage instead (if we want), to save space.

BTW I was testing both in my 21193 BT FIX and got them removed

Samsung_R2VS -

-Cool sound but your overall sound become softer i had to increase sound DAC headset to 6, tried 7.5 get distorted

-5.1 ch get distorted

-Internal speaker get distorted when u unplugged the headset and sound become softer.

-nothing amazing, it is like having an equalizer for your phone, (i think that's why the originator of both cab now working together to include both cab in their thread)

SRS_WOW_HD

-Superb bass (trubass) i love it

-never make your sound setting softer, infact louder, amazing sound in my car audio system.

-way way way better than R2VS

-But on 21193BT fix, device must stay awake (dim) if you attempt to sleep it, u cant wake it up even after you set battery and external settings to NONE, have to take out battery everytime.

Personally for sound matter (if that bug fixed) i choose SRS WOW HD

Thanks. I will retest and reconsider adding any to my ROM.