[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
You mean like this?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7886/titanium.png

I saw sector G1a ROM got that button

http://www.modaco.com/content/uploads/mont...13281_thumb.jpg

But im not sure it is working to display sms, email when u tap it. And the next appointment too (cant read what it display either.)

I also need to know why 21193 BT Fix V3 has the same lock screen like 21189 and not like the above Sectors' Ga1

In fact, my lock screen is the same as in sector's G1a ROM but just uses different images and fonts.

This lock screen is right now for display and unlock only. You cannot activate anything on this screen.

Thanks for your answer on Opera version.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
I have just update new ROM V3 21193.

But may PDA not touch response screen.

help me

No idea, anyone has same problem?

I would try to hard reset the phone first.

Guest copperfield

1. This is the known unresolved bug from BT fix. You have to stay with it for now or use the non-BT fix version.

2. This is a feature of new WM not really a bug.

Thank you B)

Guest palah
Thanks to Lubomir for donation.

Update: Omnia M2D ROM's build 21193 with and without BT Fix version 3 are out. (22 March 2009)

Changes:

1. Change Titanium to build 21193, better touch response and animation.

2. Add Samsung_R2VS for better sound quality (if you don't like just disable it)

Download links updated in the first post.

Sorry for keeping changing but this is a better ROM for everyone. B)

have updated and find on today screen (6.5 not m2d) it shows TWO (2) 'contacts' tabs... should be 'Phone' & 'Contacts'... The left one still maps to phone but shows contacts... is there a reg fix that you could share as do not want to reflash other than that the 6.5 today screen is a lot better ...thanks

Guest Khuanchai
have updated and find on today screen (6.5 not m2d) it shows TWO (2) 'contacts' tabs... should be 'Phone' & 'Contacts'... The left one still maps to phone but shows contacts... is there a reg fix that you could share as do not want to reflash other than that the 6.5 today screen is a lot better ...thanks

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome]

"SK1TEXT"="Contacts"

change to "Phone" and soft reset.

Guest Khuanchai

Repeat, sorry.

This will be corrected in the next release.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest chokia

Build 21193 BT FIX Locked Screen

capture002r.png

The wording for "slide or tap" and numbers of mail/sms/misscall either missing or too small to be seen.

The next appointment below with very tiny font and it is above the clock and it doesnt have the transparent bar

Guest palah
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome]

"SK1TEXT"="Contacts"

change to "Phone" and soft reset.

Thanks, easily fixed...but any way to personalise? put my company name 7 letters then Phone but shows 'Company Pho...' so any way to make the 'ne' in Phone fit instead of ... ? help is appreciated as very new to changing registry settings B)

Guest chokia

Oh my bad, you need to have more than 1 item i.e 3 misscalls then the number will appear nextto the icon

capturedti.png

Khuanchai, can you post shake and save app (missing in this ROM), it is very easy to use compare to vsnap.

Guest Khuanchai
Oh my bad, you need to have more than 1 item i.e 3 misscalls then the number will appear nextto the icon

capturedti.png

Khuanchai, can you post shake and save app (missing in this ROM), it is very easy to use compare to vsnap.

For LockScreen Font, try this:

LS_LockScene_240x400.txt

Rename to LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr and copy to /windows and soft reset your phone. Is this big enough? B)

post-201908-1237817446_thumb.jpg

Will post shake&save later. I also like his funny program but it sometimes has errors. I'll bring it back in the next release.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest gianton
I personally use M2D Lite version too. However, many people asked for a Full version. So that's the plan for future to have both Full and Lite versions. B)

Thanks will wait for the lite version then! :(

Guest Wize1

Hope this has not been asked as yet !

In M2d i want to change the home screen at the bottom to "lock" instead of phone.

I know this can be done in m2d config but which file do i set the shortcut to?

I have looked in the \windows folder but nothing jumps out and me as the correct file.

Hope someone can help !

Guest redmyth

first i want to thanks Khuanchai's works here.. its very cool~

and i am trying the latest version (21193 V3) now.. and finding that when i try to use the old method (*#0002*28346#) to set the camera shutter sound to lowest, but i found that it changed a lot..

and then i found that there is a program in tools called AudioGain, it can show the previous screen.. however.. when i tried to set NotInCall_Handset_Camera > Speaker Volumn to 1F1F.. it doesn't work..

could anyone solved this..?

thanks..

Guest copperfield
hi uploaded to mediafire for download for all users

http://www.mediafire.com/?byo0bmmz0da

Thank you for your kindness and quick responce but I ment the version without!!! the BTFix couse the one with the inbuild BTFix the screen does not lock when wake! Could you upload this version please: Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21193 without Bluetooth Audio Fix version 3

Guest adasad

Khuanchai,

Other ROM have good thing , in manilla 2D when the secreen in weather or massege or another , just i but the call end touch the screen go to the home

can you make it

thank you

Guest Antonyart

Great Rom.... used the 21193... from what i see and use no bug yet...

with the manila its fast...

samsung keyboard and phonepad works perfect in english and greek... with txt9...

As for the alarm it works my friend...

Thanks man once more...

Edited by Antonyart

Guest Lancez
In fact, my lock screen is the same as in sector's G1a ROM but just uses different images and fonts.

This lock screen is right now for display and unlock only. You cannot activate anything on this screen.

Thanks for your answer on Opera version.

hi, Khuanchai

a big fan of ur work, the lastest Mar.22nd ROM (21193 V.3 with BTfix) is beautiful and fast...... about the 6.5 lock screen, i can confirm that it dose more than just a lock slider, i just found out that it dose have missed call,voice mail, email notifications. u'll see the numbers of notifications within the slide bar and tap on it it'll drop down and shows whatever the notification is. then u can even slide the notification bar to unlock the phone and go to that email page or the phone pad..... B)

Edited by Lancez

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Enlarged LockScreen Font (24 March 2009)

To fix the Appointment Font size in the Lock Screen (portrait and landscape).

post-201908-1237856281_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1237856299_thumb.jpg

Link updated in the first post.