[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest polymon

Soorry Itried that but still the calibaration pointer center pressed it will not work

instead of that right side 2mm away from center it work. How can I make it as before and

why it is happend after flashing.I was use Khuanchai ROMs many time nothing happend.I tried my previous version 23064 result is same.When calibaration started and end up with right top corner the screen change to white and come back to calibaration screen.Pls help me.Thanks and regards.

Polymon

Guest Falcon27

Hi all expert,

i just purchase my Omnia last week so is a total newbie here.

Before i add any data in my Omnia, i updated the firmware to the latest firmware from www.samsung.com. -->(DZIA5)

I check my About setting, i still running in WM 6.1 (Build 20270.1.3.1)

I plan to upgrade to WM6.5, so when i read the 1st post:

Stable versions (suggested for new users):

- Classical WM 6.5 GUI: build 21851

- Transitional WM 6.5.1 GUI: hybrid builds 21928/23016

- New WM 6.5.1 GUI: Build 23060

I downloaded all the ROMs. I wonder which 1 is recommend for me? The newest 23060?

my 2nd question is, if i not comfortable of the room, is there a way i can row back to original?

Or can i switch/flash from ROM to ROM? Like example i flashed 23060, then don't like then can i flash to older version like 21851? If i keep on doing this will it corrupt my WM?

Please advice.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Falcon27

Guest MasterofMuppets

Just installed this rom i have 2 major issues.

Everytime i press the soft reset button on top it acts like i have just done a hard reset , it reinstalls everything and comes up with the windows startup config again. Then it reboots automaticly and then reinstalls everything yet again. It goes through this about 5 times.

The other problem so far is in sms message when i click reply it hangs the system.

any way to solve this?

Thank you#

Edited by MasterofMuppets

Guest dishfly

Thanks very nice ,i was just looking for ROM with BT Audio fix but there are lot of bonus like recording phone conversation .

. I have one question can we add programs in favorites,there is add/revove option but I am unable to add my own programs for easy access. Once again thanks for this wonderful ROM

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dbomb3000

does anyone have the link for a titanium today screen or home screen. i have an omina but i don't want to flash my device to get a titanium today screen. please help :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i'm new on this forum, i've install the rom, can anybody help me to set the phone for resume with any key when the screen come black (this feature is available in any other rom)? for me is very important becouse the power button is very small.

thanks in advance for any can help me

Edited by iw3gvl

isherif give me the solution

simply go to settings----personal----buttons-----wakeup---- & choose front button

This will make your middle button on the front panel your wake up button.

Edited by iw3gvl

Hi guys,

A friend of mine flashed my Omnia I900 with Khuanchai's 23071 Ultralite.

It's working great with only two things I can't figure out:

- When I go into settings, connections, I do not have 3G or HSDPA as a possible connection.

My network has 3G and HSDPA, before the phone was flashed I could choose a high-speed connection, now I have Cellular Line and Cellular Line (GPRS)

I already switched to another operator, waited 30secs and switched again, no change.

The Gprs connection works well

- Second question, how do I activate the force feedback when typing ?

Thanks

Vlad

hi,

My omnia doesn't restart automatically even:

1. After press the reset hole.

2. After hard reset

3. After soft reset.

It switches off , and i have to return ON the omnia i900 manual with power switch on the top.

Need help and advice to resolve this issues

1. Battery is full

2. Offical ROM DZAI5 used

3. Didn't change the anything else?

thanks !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim
I think this is the almost best rom, I did not realize any bug up to now,

thanks Khuanchai

Which one firmware/version you meaning, friend? Our dear Khuanchai ALWAYS "cooking" amazing roms! I'm his most humble supporter (6.1 21001, ported by OMNIA II... an amazing rom!).

About some folks here saying for Khuanchai's... lack of "artistic talents", the man never claimed an artistic talent; if you take a look to his roms, all of them having simple graphics.

Which is fine by me... because he's spending his time only to make them superb & stable! And, we can always can spend our time to "play" with our phone, in graphics issues.

It's fun playing with our phone, right? What's best, playing with it to make the rom... working properly or make it better good looking?

Regards, Khuanchai. You're still rulling in "cooking", friend!

• 3 months later...