Select silent mode when face down?

Guest Dale Pearson

Guest Dale Pearson

I saw in this months copy of T3 magazine, that when you put the HTC Touch HD face down, it will automatically turn off the ringer and go into silent mode.

I have had a look in the manual, but I cant see anything how to enable this feature.

Anyone got this working, if so how?

Thanks in advance.

Guest pete_thomson
I saw in this months copy of T3 magazine, that when you put the HTC Touch HD face down, it will automatically turn off the ringer and go into silent mode.

I have had a look in the manual, but I cant see anything how to enable this feature.

Thanks in advance.

Not heard that one before.

Guest Dale Pearson
This can be done with 3th party software.

Ah so its not out of the box then, what is the 3rd party app that lets you do this then?

Guest cuddlyken

Thanks in advance.

I made the same mistake, its not the Touch HD. The feature is on a new model which is due out in the summer. I cant for the life of me remember its name though.

Interestingly on the back of that very issue of T3 I just brought a Touch HD and Im very impressed with it :-)