*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest bazookak

first of all, this rom ROCKS!!!

love it, got tho a question, how can i change the wallpaper for the smartlock???

txs allready in advance!

peaz ya'all

n shokka, keep doin whata doin!

Guest Omniatic

Just noticed when i go into programs from the windows menu its empty? Dont get a populated list of progs anymore? and no way to edit the list

Guest Xikitu
Just noticed when i go into programs from the windows menu its empty? Dont get a populated list of progs anymore? and no way to edit the list

Of Course you can manage this programs to any folder you want. You have to use a File Explorer and edit the programs in Windows/Start Menu/Programs. There are the shortcuts programs installed in your Omnia. There you can create folders to organize your Start Menu. Only you have to do is to cut the shortcut you want and past it in the folder you want there.

Hope this helps you!

Take Care

Guest asraf09

Thank you for your valuable input mike...I will try your method...

this is an issue of winmo6.5, if u keep the ram memory less than 65mb u will not have this issue.. i have experienced that in many roms... and now i am using shokka rom v18 with 64 mb ram installed and i do not have this issue.. u can try to uninstall some apps that u do not need it and try to see if it solve the issue..

Guest abuawab

HI DEAR

thank you for a great ROM

how can i update the weather panel in M2D

i tried adding my city but it keeps saying (unable to retrieve DATA for selected city )

Guest Jackson_X
(unable to retrieve DATA for selected city )

This message usually means - cannot connect to source server.

Try again, check connection, try another internet connection (GPRS or WIFI).

Guest abuawab
This message usually means - cannot connect to source server.

Try again, check connection, try another internet connection (GPRS or WIFI).

i'm currently connected to ACTIVESYNC and WIFI

IS IT A SETTING ISSUE ?

Guest xXJohnXx

Screens dont lie Bro :angry:

Thx for a great Rom.

I flashed last night but dunno if you need any feedback.

Still have to install things.

It feels sweeeeeet and smooth ;)

Thx bro and have a great weekend :D

Guest ahhon83

Thx for the new ROM. But i found one problem after installed this new rom is that, the sensitivity of the screen is not sensitive at all. I have to touch really hard on the screen then only it works. But, sensitivity for Today is ok, taskbar is ok, but only when u try to browse using file explorer of total commander, the sensitivity is really low. Not sure what happened, but just want to share.

Another problem is that, CHomeEditor, when i click exit button, a small window appeared titled basic4ppc and written "An error occurred on sub_main_exitandsave_click." and below it Win32Execution Continue? button for yes and no.

Just wan to know if anyone else facing this problem? Because i don't see anybody saying about hte sensitivity, might be i'm the only one facing it.

Thanks again.

Guest Krazy Radd
Thx for

damn ahhon83, please use the edit Button.

@shokk9

shokka9 I have deceived you, now have Sector's new Rom, I had to test it. :angry:

But I am looking forward to your next Update Rom, will be a hard decision..... :D Take care

Guest ahhon83

@shokk9

shokka9 I have deceived you, now have Sector's new Rom, I had to test it. ;)

But I am looking forward to your next Update Rom, will be a hard decision..... :D Take care

Thanks Krazy Radd...this is due to the slowness of so called WiMAX technology. I was in my room with very poor signal, so the page doesn't actually load properly after i clicked post. Then i refresh a few times, so it posted a few times the same stupid reply....hahhaa.... :angry:

Anyway, i 'm still not sure why the screen is not responsive, i think i should fall back to v17 instead. Lately the gps can't really lock to the satelites, not sure what happened, but usually for the previous ROM b4 v17, the gps locked quite fast, maybe within 1 /2 mins. Now it seems quite slow...

how to add photo here? i wan to show the error popped up after using shave and shave, but dunno how to do it.

Guest shokka9

@shokk9

shokka9 I have deceived you, now have Sector's new Rom, I had to test it. ;)

traitor!!!

Yeah, u need to see how the new UI reacts to your mods....It seems oki to be honest, as i running new 23025 with your task bar.

Noticed that when you plug charger into omnia, th battery can take a little while to show this. Or if you do something on the omnia it will react also.

Minor issue bro :angry: I love your work!!

Will be offline til Sunday night, looking after my kids.....my PC is not there anymore....Need a laptop too now!!

Thanks ShokkA9, this is the best wm6.5 rom in the las 4 weeks at least in all modaco for omnia.

I probe:

23016-NeoTitanium.exe

Khuanchai_UL_M2D_23016-21928_PP6.EXE

i900DXID1_SHKv17.exe

DXID1_Zeus_23009_Lite.exe

Khuanchai_Omnia_UltraLite_21928_PP6.EXE

DXID1_23007_Z1LiteBlack.exe

DXID1_23001_X1.exe

Khuanchai_Omnia_Lite_21820_vW1.exe

And i can tell the best is your rom, the Sector's roms are fast and pretty, but not have stability. The Khuanchai's roms are very fast and consume less resources, but not have stability.

Your rom not is the fastest, but, are prety fast. With others roms i have the autokilling apps issues (without htc task manager, aparently kill by the winmo by itself), but the only rom with i probe and probe and probe all things and work well are this rom.

The bad 2 thinks, are only stetic, the custom taskbar and dial's wallpaper. In this case i prefer the standarts.

Thanks again man.

traitor!!!

Yeah, u need to see how the new UI reacts to your mods....It seems oki to be honest, as i running new 23025 with your task bar.

Noticed that when you plug charger into omnia, th battery can take a little while to show this. Or if you do something on the omnia it will react also.

Minor issue bro :D I love your work!!

Will be offline til Sunday night, looking after my kids.....my PC is not there anymore....Need a laptop too now!!

Guest kibble

Hey all,

First up thanks to shokka9 for his work. Using v18L takes the i900 from "not bad" to "awesome" in about 5 minutes.

I'm having one small issue, trying to use the Samsung wireless manager throws this error:

post-575129-1250404797_thumb.png

This happens if I tap the WiFi/GPRS icon at the top of the screen and then the "wireless manager" link or if I try settings --> connections --> wireless manager.

I've reflashed once already and tried switching the operator settings. I've spent a few hours searching on this issue but it doesn't seem common.

Hope someone can help me out.

Cheers

Simmo

Guest Mike178

Hi Krazy Radd and shokka,

can u please guide me on how to change the traditional folders in this screenshot to Radd new folders ( the black ones ) and how to add a folder to the unknown icon..

post-361610-1250434913_thumb.png

thanks in advance...

Edited by Mike178

Guest shokka9

@ mike178 - dont think u can bro :D (just the icons - but probly can??)

Krazy might know.

Gonna start work on 23028, maybe hybrid wit 23017....Still not feeling this new UI.

We see eh!

Edited by shokka9

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi Krazy Radd and shokka,

can u please guide me on how to change the traditional folders in this screenshot to Radd new folders ( the black ones ) and how to add a folder to the unknown icon..

thanks in advance...

I will see what I can do, but I have 2 finish my black Taskbar first.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with the bluetooth on my omnia! i flashed my omnia with i900DXID1 SHKv18 23017. M2D & Titanium.

There is a problem with receving a file or something from the other OMNIA (my fathers) with the same ROM! The phones see eachother and send/receve but when i go to the folder (i specified it for BT receve) there is no file! the folder is empty!

Tnx for all the help!! Must say that the ROM is great!

regards!

Anpu