[ROM] blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v10

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks blazingwolf for nice ROM ,I like it .

But I have a problem need your help.The problem is I want enable Unicode in SMS I try many ways but I couldn't .I found in registry SMS Unicode =1 but no way.when I send sms it appear as underscores ____ __ .

Hmm, I'll have to look in to this but I'm not sure where to start as I don't use unicode. <_<

Guest blazingwolf
thought it may have been something like that ill give it a shot when i get home thanks for checkin it out <_<

Thanks for working on it with me. :)

Guest anarkie13

Looks like I'll have to give this a shot when I get home. I'll update you later with my take on it. Good job BlazingWolf. This is your first 6.5 ROM, isn't it?

Guest blazingwolf
Looks like I'll have to give this a shot when I get home. I'll update you later with my take on it. Good job BlazingWolf. This is your first 6.5 ROM, isn't it?

Yes it is my first one. Hopefully it will work well for you. <_<

Guest foussi

hi, i flashed my omnia i900 with the new rom for i910, the flash has finished but the phone is off and i have a notification about battery (battery not suportable). and when i tried to restore to old rom for i900 it's impossible (error after downloading eboot) and when i want to charge my omnia with AC i have the same message battery not suportable. help plz , there is a solution ?? thanks

Guest Adrynalyne
hi, i flashed my omnia i900 with the new rom for i910, the flash has finished but the phone is off and i have a notification about battery (battery not suportable). and when i tried to restore to old rom for i900 it's impossible (error after downloading eboot) and when i want to charge my omnia with AC i have the same message battery not suportable. help plz , there is a solution ?? thanks

/facepalm

Ask in the i900 rom forum.

Guest blazingwolf

@rich22 and glsniper,

Glad you like the ROM. <_<

@foussi,

Please follow Adrynalynes advice as I have no clue how to help you with this one.

Guest anarkie13

Installed it this afternoon. So far, it's working great with one very minor flaw. Any of the new cursors turn into black squares. Not a problem, the standard arrow works fine.

Minus that, it does run smooth and fast, and no other issues yet at all.

Guest blazingwolf
Installed it this afternoon. So far, it's working great with one very minor flaw. Any of the new cursors turn into black squares. Not a problem, the standard arrow works fine.

Minus that, it does run smooth and fast, and no other issues yet at all.

Sigh. <_< Something else I forgot to mention. I removed the rest of the cursors. I don't use this hardly at all so I did it to save more space.

Guest DaneSu

Alright finally home from work...here goes with the flashing oh and btw since im new here thanks to blazingwolf wozzer and all who has been working on all this cool stuff <_< i acutally enjoy my phone now

and the new start menu looks good alot easier to read

Edited by DaneSu

Guest blazingwolf
What about performance?

It might slow it a fraction but I don't notice much. I could always kick it back to 3 columns. I was mostly talking about the background. <_<

Guest DaneSu

Ok this is the last thing ...and this may have been answered elsewhere but i couldnt find it. So here it goes my wife sent me a video message and all i get is sound, no video is there a way to fix this. Thats all I SWEAR <_<

Guest blazingwolf
Ok this is the last thing ...and this may have been answered elsewhere but i couldnt find it. So here it goes my wife sent me a video message and all i get is sound, no video is there a way to fix this. Thats all I SWEAR <_<

Hmm, I'll look in to it. I haven't gotten an MMS in awhile so I'm not sure what is happening.

Have you tried to play the file in another player? Or going to the file it self and starting it from there?

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Craig540
Umm, that doesn't sound good. It sounds like something broke. You might want to think about getting a new one.

Yes a new one is on the way. From what I have read the reason I bricked it is doing the CC20 which flashed with no problems and then flashing another ROM immediately after. I didn't set up active sync and give Vista time to install drivers so something funny happened the second time I hooked it to the PC for the second flash.

Maybe you should mention this in the how to info.

Edited by Craig540

Guest anarkie13

After playing with it a bit more, I can definitely say it's geared to run very fast and lite. Even after installing my usual favorites (SPB MS3, PhoneEx and a few multimedia apps), I'm using less than 22MB. Good work!!

Guest blazingwolf
Yes a new one is on the way. From what I have read the reason I bricked it is doing the CC20 which flashed with no problems and then flashing another ROM immediately after. I didn't set up active sync and give Vista time to install drivers so something funny happened the second time I hooked it to the PC foe the second flash.

Maybe you should mention this in the how to info.

I'm glad you were able to get a new device coming to you. I can mention this in the first post. Hopefully it will prevent this from happening again.

Guest blazingwolf
After playing with it a bit more, I can definitely say it's geared to run very fast and lite. Even after installing my usual favorites (SPB MS3, PhoneEx and a few multimedia apps), I'm using less than 22MB. Good work!!

Glad the ROM is working well for you. <_<

Guest DaneSu
Hmm, I'll look in to it. I haven't gotten an MMS in awhile so I'm not sure what is happening.

Have you tried to play the file in another player? Or going to the file it self and starting it from there?

When u just try to run the file from file explorer it does this you get error that says "There is no application associated with "file name". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application". Now UI thought maybe since the Touch Player was removed that may be it so i tried installing touch player.cab but this didnt work either, Now if I open Media Player I can view the file, just not from within the message it self.

Guest Vahnyyz

hey wolf, here's a quick question does this have java available on it, so i could like install .jar games from storage as well as off the actual phone and stuff?

Guest blazingwolf
When u just try to run the file from file explorer it does this you get error that says "There is no application associated with "file name". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application". Now UI thought maybe since the Touch Player was removed that may be it so i tried installing touch player.cab but this didnt work either, Now if I open Media Player I can view the file, just not from within the message it self.

Hmm, OK. I will work on this for the next version. Thanks for the investigation work. <_<

Guest blazingwolf
hey wolf, here's a quick question does this have java available on it, so i could like install .jar games from storage as well as off the actual phone and stuff?

Yes, java is cooked in to this ROM. <_<