Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Th3rmal
flash 3.1 is in... but new opera dosent work propertly with this :/

Oh well thats probably the problem then. I havent tried it with IE yet. Thanks :)

btw i also agree with taking out the balloons in honeycomb and also adding psShutXP

Guest andylyf

Hi Ryrzy, saw in xda-developer's forum that you manage to get the new M2D working on your omnia,

is it possible for you to post the modified cab file?

im using shokka's shkv17 rom, can i just install and overwrite the old M2D?

Guest Ryrzy
Hi Ryrzy, saw in xda-developer's forum that you manage to get the new M2D working on your omnia,

is it possible for you to post the modified cab file?

im using shokka's shkv17 rom, can i just install and overwrite the old M2D?

that version that i installed is old... on xda they replaced manila2d.exe with HEXed old file... we must wait for patched new version

Guest gianton
that version that i installed is old... on xda they replaced manila2d.exe with HEXed old file... we must wait for patched new version

What is better than old Manila v1? Any improvements, if yes what?

Guest ionfist

Hello there,

I flashed my omnia with your rom just yesterday and I can say its very good, stable and touch-wise.

However, (there is always a however or a but :) ) i did notice that the scrolling in a list is still the same as in the original roms, I don't know how to describe it. In a few words is stepping, when you slide up or down the list is stepping, it doesn't flow, plus is making that stepping sound (tick-tick). Is there a way to fix this or change it to make it flow, like in the rest of the 6.5 roms?

Thanks in advance!

Guest Eugene Chan
Hello there,

I flashed my omnia with your rom just yesterday and I can say its very good, stable and touch-wise.

However, (there is always a however or a but :) ) i did notice that the scrolling in a list is still the same as in the original roms, I don't know how to describe it. In a few words is stepping, when you slide up or down the list is stepping, it doesn't flow, plus is making that stepping sound (tick-tick). Is there a way to fix this or change it to make it flow, like in the rest of the 6.5 roms?

Thanks in advance!

Yea... i wish to hav tat too, as i always accidently goes into one folder with that tick tick scrolling.

Guest Mike178
Yea... i wish to hav tat too, as i always accidently goes into one folder with that tick tick scrolling.

try to download ftouchsl and just install it no need to buy it, i do not know if it will solve this behavior, i am using shokka rom and it changed it there..

http://www.ftouchsl.com/

Guest Edwin501

What are the steps to get your ROM into my Omnia i908 ?

I already know that i should first flash it with the i900DXHH1 ...

After that I can use any i900 ROM to update it. (this i got from some pro guys)

I wonder how to flash your ROM into the phone (i need the steps)

thanks !

Guest Ryrzy

ok new ROM with Neo Titanium... and psShutXP is fast ready :) i thing totady or tomorrow i will upoad it for you ;)

btw i fixed that ugly white balloon in main menu... ;)

Guest Ryrzy
What are the steps to get your ROM into my Omnia i908 ?

I already know that i should first flash it with the i900DXHH1 ...

After that I can use any i900 ROM to update it. (this i got from some pro guys)

I wonder how to flash your ROM into the phone (i need the steps)

thanks !

sorry but i dont know... i have i900 :)

Guest surat
ok new ROM with Neo Titanium... and psShutXP is fast ready :) i thing totady or tomorrow i will upoad it for you ;)

woww good news...thnx Ryrzy...we waiting...

Guest Charllie

Hi Ryrzy,

Can't wait for new rom tomorrow, cheers.

If possible, any chance you can add the same weather locations that i previously requested for M2D (pontypool, Benitachell)? Also will this new rom have the black dialers etc?

Thanks

Charllie

Guest Ryrzy
Hi Ryrzy,

Can't wait for new rom tomorrow, cheers.

If possible, any chance you can add the same weather locations that i previously requested for M2D (pontypool, Benitachell)? Also will this new rom have the black dialers etc?

Thanks

Charllie

thise location in titanium weather you can write manualy :) and yest it will have black skins...

Guest Charllie
thise location in titanium weather you can write manualy :) and yest it will have black skins...

Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks for the response, brill.

Can you give me a quick explanation where to go and how to write maunally, i know you are busy but would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Charllie

Guest Eugene Chan

Yeah! Plz upload as soon as possible... i hav been refreshing the 1st page the whole time today... haha... Ryzry, u rocks man! U make my i900 a wizard device...

I do hope tat u can make the manu style to be 4 row instead of 2 row too... easier to find application.

Edited by Eugene Chan

Guest Joe Mckenzie

Ryzry - In certain roms (Khuanchi in particular) while upgrading, a white screen comes up that requests if the phone would like to automatically detect the settings for GPRA/Sim etc and a simple yes, gets the phone configured for all internet, email etc settings that need the internet for updates etc. I find your roms the most superior of all posted, but was wondering if you could add this setting to your next rom.

Guest Ryrzy
Ryzry - In certain roms (Khuanchi in particular) while upgrading, a white screen comes up that requests if the phone would like to automatically detect the settings for GPRA/Sim etc and a simple yes, gets the phone configured for all internet, email etc settings that need the internet for updates etc. I find your roms the most superior of all posted, but was wondering if you could add this setting to your next rom.

but i have this ... this is standard function of Omnia ROMs... hmm (settings -> Connection -> Operator Settings ) or you mean something else ?