Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest Mercuie

Thanks Bgill. I can’t use any other rom besides yours. I miss the other keyboard you had though (I can install over it). The popup just slow my texting speed down so much. I’m surprised nobody else either has that issue or cares, maybe I’m just a really fast texter.

Anywho thanks, I look forward to formatting my phone many more times with your roms 

Guest bga7x
Thanks Bgill. I can’t use any other rom besides yours. I miss the other keyboard you had though (I can install over it). The popup just slow my texting speed down so much. I’m surprised nobody else either has that issue or cares, maybe I’m just a really fast texter.

Anywho thanks, I look forward to formatting my phone many more times with your roms 

thats on my to do list along with more trimming!!!!

Guest TheJanitor

Anyway I can change the icons back to the normal ones from 6.5? I'm not a huge fan of all the colors. Great rom and work as always!

Guest Mercuie

formating my phone or changing the keyboard? either way take a break! I think only a few have their new roms out, you guys need to sleep and eat and remember what outdoors is like!

Guest bga7x
Anyway I can change the icons back to the normal ones from 6.5? I'm not a huge fan of all the colors. Great rom and work as always!

you need to find the icons in your windows folder and replace them with the ones you want!

Guest bmn4711

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue. But I have two CMulticlocks on my home screen. I have tried to delete one of the them but cannot. Even reflashe the phone but it still shows up twice.

Guest monsterpt

Bgill, I cant find the file explorer in the new ROM. Am I missing something?

Edit: Nvrmnd I am an idiot! Found it. No sleep and not enough coffee.

Edited by monsterpt

Guest Cstou003
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue. But I have two CMulticlocks on my home screen. I have tried to delete one of the them but cannot. Even reflashe the phone but it still shows up twice.

My clock is not working

Guest Cstou003
My clock is not working

I should read more thoroughly. Sorry I got it working. Your ROMs are simply AMAZING. Thanks for all your hard work.

Guest bga7x

i have seen this once or twice.....simple solution use chome editor to disable cMulticlock and then re-enable it and it fixes that issue, looking into why its does that sometimes

Guest bga7x
I should read more thoroughly. Sorry I got it working. Your ROMs are simply AMAZING. Thanks for all your hard work.

thank you for the kind words!

Guest bga7x
Are we still using UMDL 2.3 to flash with your ROM? I did that and it seems stuck on the update....

what do you mean stuck on the update? yeah after you flash CF03 just flash my rom like normal

Guest jtoso
what do you mean stuck on the update? yeah after you flash CF03 just flash my rom like normal

I did CF03 and that worked fine. Then used UMDL to do your ROM and it is stuck on the screen saying "do not disconnect....." "flash image update..." Is it safe to disconnect and try again?

EDIT. So ya, phone seems bricked. I guess Active sync wasn't running when I ran UMDL to update the ROM. Active Sync will not see the phone now. Totally screwed right?

Edited by jtoso

Guest verlok

I cannot use the official update. I had flashed to Bgills rom (MD2) before, and when the official update tries to restart my phone, it does not load the new rom. Instead it just restarts with Bgills rom and works normally. The update software then says I need to restart my phone manually (which I did) and relaunch the update. When I do that, the same thing happens. The bottom line is that after flashing to Bgills rom, it does not appear that I can flash to the new official Verizon rom using their executable upgrade software. Any help/ideas?

Guest technomedic
I did CF03 and that worked fine. Then used UMDL to do your ROM and it is stuck on the screen saying "do not disconnect....." "flash image update..." Is it safe to disconnect and try again?

EDIT. So ya, phone seems bricked. I guess Active sync wasn't running when I ran UMDL to update the ROM. Active Sync will not see the phone now. Totally screwed right?

i ran into the same problem...what i did was delete the partnership on the computer and re-established a new partnership. solved the problem for me.

btw....

this ive been lurking here for months - this is my first post, and I would like to say thanks to everyone for all their work and advice. glad i found this board.

Guest hyperspaztik

I flashed this last night...I could not wait for you to release this. it was horrible having the verizon update for two days =] Anyway, it's running great and I don't want to go back to 6.1 again. I installed Visual Voicemail and it's running the way I want. I do wish you had the other keyboard like from your other ones, but I hear you are working on that, so I will wait patiently.

Needless to say, keep up the good work. Your ROM's are what makes me a happy Omnia user!

Guest RwP1138

the gps locks on so fast now and the touch sensitivity seems perfect

i don't know why vzw always cripples the phone then wonders why people hack them

Guest RwP1138
I get a Bin File error when updating to this 6.5 ROM. Do we need to rename the ROM after downloading?

no but you do need to wait till its done downloading and unzip it