Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bmn4711
i have seen this once or twice.....simple solution use chome editor to disable cMulticlock and then re-enable it and it fixes that issue, looking into why its does that sometimes

Just to let you know, I did a soft reset the second cMulticlock disappeared. Other than that, this rom is amazing and you do a excellent job. Can't wait for M2D.... I am a flash hog cuz of you....teehee.

Guest bga7x
Just to let you know, I did a soft reset the second cMulticlock disappeared. Other than that, this rom is amazing and you do a excellent job. Can't wait for M2D.... I am a flash hog cuz of you....teehee.

thank you good to know!!! and thank you for your kind words!!!!

Guest bphar

Thanks for the cooked roms and making a good phone better. I have flashed the new cf03 then your new rom. Everything when smooth, but I have not carrier on the today screen. Phone works no data connection. I did a *228, still nothing. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Brent

Guest bga7x
Thanks for the cooked roms and making a good phone better. I have flashed the new cf03 then your new rom. Everything when smooth, but I have not carrier on the today screen. Phone works no data connection. I did a *228, still nothing. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Brent

use the Personalizer app that is included! program files\Personalizer\install it will then create a desk start menu short cut hit that and you can put whatever you want!

Guest bphar
use the Personalizer app that is included! program files\Personalizer\install it will then create a desk start menu short cut hit that and you can put whatever you want!

Thanks for the quick reply. I have broadband access now, just took a few minutes to connect. I can get onto IE and surf, weather works, and yes it is 114 degrees, as noted in the picture. But, as you see the Warning with No Carrier and time does not work. You see the true time on the top. Any suggestions on correcting this? Your prior suggestion did not return any results. Thanks again for your assistance.

Screen01.bmp

Guest bga7x
Thanks for the quick reply. I have broadband access now, just took a few minutes to connect. I can get onto IE and surf, weather works, and yes it is 114 degrees, as noted in the picture. But, as you see the Warning with No Carrier and time does not work. You see the true time on the top. Any suggestions on correcting this? Your prior suggestion did not return any results. Thanks again for your assistance.

Screen01.bmp

oh have you read the release notes??? hit start scroll to utilities hit start cmulticlock! and then you are set!!

Everybody the release notes are important!! thats why we put them there!!! please read then ask!

Guest aeroclown

Screen01.bmp

Yes, like the man said. Use the file explorer. Visit Program Files\Personalizer

Tap install. Let the busy symbol disappear.

Close The explorer

Tap Start

Find Personalizer on the bottom of the menu

Tap Personalizer

Enter what ever you want for carrier name

Click next/done

Then click on Cmulti clock on the Today screen

Goto Settings

Refresh CHome

Before a Time will show in the Chome Pannel. you HAVE to click

start

find the utilities icon on the menu

tap the utilities button

click start CMultiClock

You have to do this once

Edited by aeroclown

Guest midiwriter

I know this has been answered over and over, but i cannot overwrite files in the Windows folder with this new rom...what is your favorite file explorer for this??? Thanks very much! So far this rom is working GREAT!

Edited by midiwriter

Guest norm883

Hello:

Flashed to the new M2D ver 1.

Went very smoothly however when I went to program phone

228 option #2 it will not allow roaming capabilities to be updated please call the 1800 number

So I did nothing and reflashed to the CF03 Roms 6.5 V1.0.

First time I have had this problem with any flash.

Problem or just me. I will hold pending your opinion.

Thank you for your work,

Norm883

Guest midiwriter
Hello:

228 option #2 it will not allow roaming capabilities to be updated please call the 1800 number

Thank you for your work,

Norm883

I had the same thing happen on a Sunday night and was told by a VZW rep that the system goes down Sunday for a few hours to update and it's normal. Sure enough by the morning the #228 opt. 1 & 2 worked again.

Guest norm883
I had the same thing happen on a Sunday night and was told by a VZW rep that the system goes down Sunday for a few hours to update and it's normal. Sure enough by the morning the #228 opt. 1 & 2 worked again.

Thank you for the fast reply

Good thing to know.

Will try again in the AM.

Norm883

Guest marcosjuarezzzz
Hello:

Thank you for your work,

Norm883

hey men  i had this problem before and i call custumer service  and they told me  i just have to dial *228 then hit 1   this will programe your phone and update your roaming capabilities   at the same time  you dont have to hit opcion 2 after program your phone

Guest midiwriter
hey men i had this problem before and i call custumer service and they told me i just have to dial *228 then hit 1 this will programe your phone and update your roaming capabilities at the same time you dont have to hit opcion 2 after program your phone

Hmm this may not be correct...I had just flashed my phone in San Diego, and drove to Los Angeles and tried to call a San diego number without doing option 2 first, and the call woudn't go through...after doing option 2 the roaming call went right through....this is really off topic though since your original question I believe doesn't pertain to this rom but to VZW rather.

Edited by midiwriter

Guest norm883

This must be correct. *228 Today and both options went through smothly.

Paniced for nothing. Never had that happen before.

Norm883

Guest Itlooksfast

Great ROM btw Bgill! But i was wondering if you have the CAB for the TourchButton and ADVANCED CONFIG? Also, is there anyway to change the color of the pressed key for the keyboard? It used to be red on the other rom (based on the leaked rom)

Im having problem getting a lock with new ROM...im pretty sure its not Bgills ROM's fault but I was wondering if anyone experience the same problem? And my SMS seem to be freezing up alot...like the response is really really slow. I only have like 4 conversations my text inbox and nothing in the sent or deleted folder so I cleaned up my text messages. And what happened to WakeUpOnSMS? I love that config...be able to have my phone wake up with incoming text/email.

I have the m2d version btw lol

Edited by Itlooksfast