Guest hartv427

Guest flyguy2881
;)

Removed:

Opera

Samsung Today 2

Touch Player

Visual Voice Mail

I am also a big fan of your ROM, and the concept of a clean base rom and then installing only the cabs I want. This may seem like a simple question, but where can I find the cabs for the removed programs above?? Thanks for all your work. :D

Guest Shemmy
I am also a big fan of your ROM, and the concept of a clean base rom and then installing only the cabs I want. This may seem like a simple question, but where can I find the cabs for the removed programs above?? Thanks for all your work. :D

You should be able to download VVM from Verizon and get Opera from the Opera web site ;)

Guest hartv427
I am also a big fan of your ROM, and the concept of a clean base rom and then installing only the cabs I want. This may seem like a simple question, but where can I find the cabs for the removed programs above?? Thanks for all your work. :)

I am planning to post cabs for some of the items I have removed I will update first post when I do :D

Glad you like things so far ;)

Guest flyguy2881
I am planning to post cabs for some of the items I have removed I will update first post when I do :D

Glad you like things so far ;)

So I was able to find a page with a lot of cabs (http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...ed-or-want-%29/). The only one I'm having trouble finding now is visual voicemail. I tried to download it on vzw.com but it said my device couldn't download it online. Anyway, any other ideas I could try?? Thanks again.

Guest blazingwolf
So I was able to find a page with a lot of cabs (http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...ed-or-want-%29/). The only one I'm having trouble finding now is visual voicemail. I tried to download it on vzw.com but it said my device couldn't download it online. Anyway, any other ideas I could try?? Thanks again.

It's attached to my Rock and Republic ROM. Just click on the paperclip next to the title of the ROM thread and it will list all of the downloads.

Guest flyguy2881
It's attached to my Rock and Republic ROM. Just click on the paperclip next to the title of the ROM thread and it will list all of the downloads.

Thanks blazingwolf. I found vvm and it's working well now. This has been my first time flashing (CF03 w/ Hart's 6.5) and I'm really glad I did it. Thanks for all the work you all do!!!

Guest Rob Storm

I am using v2.1 on both of my Omnias. I would like to know how to enable the Settings Plugin in CHome Editor. It does not show up on the main screen at all.

Guest blazingwolf
I am using v2.1 on both of my Omnias. I would like to know how to enable the Settings Plugin in CHome Editor. It does not show up on the main screen at all.

As of now you can't. Microsoft never finished it. You can use CLinks though which gives a settings type panel.

Guest Rob Storm
As of now you can't. Microsoft never finished it. You can use CLinks though which gives a settings type panel.

Any chance of getting my hands on a fixed install .cab for Titanium Weather 4.2?

Guest hartv427

Some or the Plug-in’s need yo be preinstalled for use with the CHome Editor and some need

MortScript witch is included in my V3 release (see first post)

You can find more info here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...le-6-5-goodies/

Guest hartv427

Thanks for helping out in my absence :)

Guest Rob Storm

CLinks does not work in this ROM. Any suggustions? Is there a .cab for CLinks?

Guest doitall76

What keyboard does this use? I am hoping that you say blazenwolf's black keyboard. That has the pop up keys and the prefill for the receipients.

Doitall76

Guest hartv427
What keyboard does this use? I am hoping that you say blazenwolf's black keyboard. That has the pop up keys and the prefill for the receipients.

Doitall76

Sorry but no it has the standard Samsung keyboard

Guest hartv427
See v3 up and ready. Great job! Does it have a 12MB pagepool? If so I will be flashing yet again today. :)

V3 has the standard pagepool but I will try to get another up today with 12MB ;)

Guest hartv427
Also, is there a way to get CHome working in this ROM?

Yes but I will have that fixed in the next version to make it easier :)