UK Carrier

Guest Matt (HTC S710)

Guest Matt (HTC S710)

Hey,

I thought the Hero was on T-Mobile and Orange in the UK however ive found a website only selling it on T-Mobile and vodafone who i didn't know were having it.. also the site says that the device will be with you in 14 days and doesnt say its not released.. i do not know what to think.

Also confused when it says like "Combi 25" and it costs £30 a month..? :S

Mobile Phones Direct

Thanks.

Guest andybarker

I've just taken a look, and I think they are selling you the HTC version of the phone so not locked to any network. When the networks sell the HTC devices, they tend to brand them to the network (sometimes the case is branded, almost always the UI is branded and network locked).

Also the Combi 25 that costs around £30 includes Web'n'Walk in the price. The plain Combi 25 is £24.47.

Hope this helps.

Guest Matt (HTC S710)
I've just taken a look, and I think they are selling you the HTC version of the phone so not locked to any network. When the networks sell the HTC devices, they tend to brand them to the network (sometimes the case is branded, almost always the UI is branded and network locked).

Also the Combi 25 that costs around £30 includes Web'n'Walk in the price. The plain Combi 25 is £24.47.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does thanks alot ;)