Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
also having problem with the opera panel. It reports:

then it has a countdown from 5

PLEASE tell me this is a simple fix where I can download a script and place it in a file and be done?

I love your rom so far and just got done tweaking things the way I like them!

they the fix in post #28 and the countdown is xda_uc which is to install ur personal tweaks u have to have them in a folder in your storage card name xda_uc if u dnt need it then just let it run and good to go

Guest lordv8r
yes office is always in my roms , after i have a theme out for awhile i dnt have a prob giving it out ,thanks give it a try think you will like this one

I have been using Bgill's roms since I started flashing but once you get the new build up I will gladly give yours a try.

Guest techmaster7545
I too am eagerly awaiting your 23009 ROM.

Sweet is should be ready in just a little trying to fix the opera panel and it will be done

Guest joehero

Hey Tech,

I just realized it would be nice to have that task manager that the other ROMs are using, I think it is HTC Task Manager where you have the drop down menu in the top right corner. Is this something you have thought about? If it wont work, let me know and I will search for a CAB.

EDIT: Never mind, I think I am fine with the built in task switcher accessed by a finger swipe. Looking forward to the new build!

Edited by joehero

Guest Chadnan
Hey Tech,

I just realized it would be nice to have that task manager that the other ROMs are using, I think it is HTC Task Manager where you have the drop down menu in the top right corner. Is this something you have thought about? If it wont work, let me know and I will search for a CAB.

EDIT: Never mind, I think I am fine with the built in task switcher accessed by a finger swipe. Looking forward to the new build!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment.php?a...mp;d=1241503210

i found an htc task manager cab yesterday via a post from BW i found somewhere ... it works well, he said it's the one he uses ...

Edited by Chadnan

Guest techmaster7545
Hey Tech,

i may add it i dnt care that much for it so ill either add a cab or put it in

Guest techmaster7545

only thing im waiting on is this opera panel it does not want to play nice with me everything else is ready so hopefully ill have 23009 up within a hr or so

Guest techmaster7545

BW u have any tips that would help u always do lol i pm u u just a sec ago

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
what is the problem you are having?

well i go to enable it and it doesnt show up on today screen but i can see that its enabled in chome editor

Guest bga7x
well i go to enable it and it doesnt show up on today screen but i can see that its enabled in chome editor

Are you using new CPR's? try using older CPR's that have it coded in there

Guest techmaster7545
Titanium CPRs in bronzenonea

thanks man that work im going to test have to run out for a few mins then ill upload

Guest snapz54

I really like the haptic feedback you feel in the stock calculator app but I love the color on your black power calc, anyway to add or for us to enable haptic?

Guest techmaster7545

Ok guys just got back in im uploading now everything seems to test good now im am going to go ahead and update thread while im uploading

Guest eclsnowman

Nice rom. I Like it (third flash today... kinda feels like a wine tasting). Just a few question:

1.) How do you make the taskbar transparent like that. I like mine that way, but have never figured out how to change it if the rom doesn't come that way.

2.) Also, How do I apply the landscape background. When I change it I have never figured that out.... so my portrait today screen is always different than my landscape.

Keep up the good work. I see reading the forums you have found some more people following your roms. I am glad. For a while there I was afraid you weren't feeling the love and might stop cooking for general consumption.

P.S. - Also I see your helmet icon, looks alot like my shoei but mine is yellow. What's your bike? I have a 1999 F4. But I can't ride it this week cause the fan circuit went out. Overheats on anything except the freeway.

Take Care.

Guest techmaster7545
Nice rom. I Like it (third flash today... kinda feels like a wine tasting). Just a few question:

1.) How do you make the taskbar transparent like that. I like mine that way, but have never figured out how to change it if the rom doesn't come that way.

2.) Also, How do I apply the landscape background. When I change it I have never figured that out.... so my portrait today screen is always different than my landscape.

Keep up the good work. I see reading the forums you have found some more people following your roms. I am glad. For a while there I was afraid you weren't feeling the love and might stop cooking for general consumption.

P.S. - Also I see your helmet icon, looks alot like my shoei but mine is yellow. What's your bike? I have a 1999 F4. But I can't ride it this week cause the fan circuit went out. Overheats on anything except the freeway.

Take Care.

thanks for the comment , as for the taskbar just have to edit it photoshop , as for land background u need to make a 240x400 and a 400x240 of the same pic then name and they should be gif format , yes i thankful for each person i gain , yes my helmet is shoei and i ride a 2004 Hayabusa

Guest eclsnowman
as for the taskbar just have to edit it photoshop

So the taskbar isn't actually transparent (ie has ability to adjust opacity), it is simply made to look like it. and I still don't understand the background issue. do I load one as the background while in landscape mode? Is it the naming structure that make them associated.