G2 on T-Mobile tomorrow

Guest Kallisti

Guest Kallisti

If I understand it correctly, T-Mobile recieved their shipment of Heroes today, being shipped to customers after finishing "quality testing" tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be on the list to get one, not yet sure if I'm keeping it or eBaying it for a iPhone 3GS.

Guest Matchstick
If I understand it correctly, T-Mobile recieved their shipment of Heroes today, being shipped to customers after finishing "quality testing" tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be on the list to get one, not yet sure if I'm keeping it or eBaying it for a iPhone 3GS.

I phoned the T-Mobile upgrade department at about 1pm this afternoon but they were completely unaware of the G2 Touch/Hero and had no idea when it would be available.

Sounds like another triumph for internal communication in T-Mobile.

Guest Kallisti

I'll let you know how I get on. Now HTC have released 'Work email' exchange sync and CoPilot have USA and UK maps, looks like a good device to me. Might even break out the SDK and have a play at doing some coding - I fancy a running/cycling/GPS/HRM app, now that there are bluetooth HRMs, it's becoming a reality!

Update - it's now on the front page of the contract phones section of their website:

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phon...touch/overview/

Edited by Kallisti