New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest WoZZeR999

M2D is the Touch Flo for lower end devices without 3d acceleration. It doesn't have some of the fancier animations that TF3d has.

TF3d is Touch Flo 3D, it has more animations and looks nicer. It uses hardware acceleration, so we cannot use it.

It is working actually. I have some problems with the weather but it should be working as i overwritten it with my old m2d and some dlls are contradicting.

Woozer has weather working and we fixed also the wqvga theme.

Need more testing before we upload though...

Be patient

It is working actually. I have some problems with the weather but it should be working as i overwritten it with my old m2d and some dlls are contradicting.

Be patient

:)

sounds good, am i correct in saying that the new version can display more than 1 appointment? is there any way to get a icon or notification for visual voice mail?

Be patient

Be patient

thank u. that sounds really cool :)

Guest George_red_storm

Be patient

Sounds really good! :)

Be patient

Just saw the development on M2D 2.0, great work guys thanks!!! :)

I like PointSense a lot but get crashes so M2D v2.0 with all the Hero looks is our best bet I think.

Can't wait for this release G!

Be patient

ya, i changed the theme to wqvga, but theres too many graphical errors in mine, i guess al wait for yours and im sure itl be the best.

thanks for working on this