[6.5]PepKilz Mobile [23110][v3.0]

Guest peperonikiller

Guest waremike32

Hey Pep, look into SRS WOW as the culprit for your device shutting off. This sounds like what myself and bga7X have experienced when trying to cook it in.

Guest peperonikiller
Hey Pep, look into SRS WOW as the culprit for your device shutting off. This sounds like what myself and bga7X have experienced when trying to cook it in.

aww man.. i figured thats what it was. Ask hart how he does it, hes got it cooked in and his rom works fine

Guest peperonikiller
I've had my phone unlocked all day long and I haven't had the issue with the shut down. Does it only come up when the phone is locked? Just curious.

Well, ive tested version C all day and let it by itself for about 2 hrs and no random shut offs.. soo i will upload C shortly but if u arent having probs with B then no need to update

Well, ive tested version C all day and let it by itself for about 2 hrs and no random shut offs.. soo i will upload C shortly but if u arent having probs with B then no need to update

Flashing now. Thanks for the quick fix :)

Guest peperonikiller
Thanks for clearing that up, and do you know why some of the homescreen's text is blurry?

Its just the build.. but Build 23045 is supposed to fix this issue .. I might update to 23045 in the next few days if a newer build isnt leaked

Changes in Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23045:

• Text-based buttons on the bottom bar are now replaced by icon-based buttons which makes the experience look good, and more finger friendly than ever before. (see the screenshot below for the comparison between Build 23045 and Build 23409)
  • Almost all issues with fonts and pictures in Titanium have been fixed.
  • Improved memory management.
  • Faster and more responsive.
  • Numerous other bug fixes.

*taken from redmondpie.com

Flashing now. Thanks for the quick fix :)

Yep, it was the SRS WOW. Im going to test it cooked in with the AIO security also cooked in.. that might have been the problem, but if anyone wants the SRS WOW just search the Omnia section its around here somewhere

Guest Arkhilhra

How do I get Missed Calls, Texts, Voice Mail, and E-Mail all on the same line on home screen? With most ROMs in the past you could simply slide through them either left or right, now with all the new ROMs that I've tried they're all on separate lines. This is really annoying to me, I hate having all this extra stuff plastered all over my home screen and would like some info on how to fix it. Can someone point me in the right direction, because aside from that I like this ROM.

Guest peperonikiller
How do I get Missed Calls, Texts, Voice Mail, and E-Mail all on the same line on home screen? With most ROMs in the past you could simply slide through them either left or right, now with all the new ROMs that I've tried they're all on separate lines. This is really annoying to me, I hate having all this extra stuff plastered all over my home screen and would like some info on how to fix it. Can someone point me in the right direction, because aside from that I like this ROM.

I Believe your talking about a chome plugin called CNotifications. Let me try and find a working version and i will upload it for ya

I Believe your talking about a chome plugin called CNotifications. Let me try and find a working version and i will upload it for ya

CHome does the same thing. While we're talking about "missing items," I've noticed that vc1.2c does NOT have an "Owner Information" item under Settings > Personal. That's going to make it hard for those of us who have registered software.

Guest Rob Storm

How About 23047? :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/277879725/WM65...80-RESV-640.rar

Its just the build.. but Build 23045 is supposed to fix this issue .. I might update to 23045 in the next few days if a newer build isnt leaked

Changes in Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23045:

• Text-based buttons on the bottom bar are now replaced by icon-based buttons which makes the experience look good, and more finger friendly than ever before. (see the screenshot below for the comparison between Build 23045 and Build 23409)
  • Almost all issues with fonts and pictures in Titanium have been fixed.
  • Improved memory management.
  • Faster and more responsive.
  • Numerous other bug fixes.

*taken from redmondpie.com

Yep, it was the SRS WOW. Im going to test it cooked in with the AIO security also cooked in.. that might have been the problem, but if anyone wants the SRS WOW just search the Omnia section its around here somewhere

Trying to port it now.. might have to wait for a port to get uploaded

Just tried 1.2c. After flashing, phone restarts. Does the 'loading windows' thing, gets as far as the title bar being on screen. After that, nothing but a big fat logo with 'Windows' under it. Trying to reload for a second time now. Flashed after having bwolf's on there.

Guest peperonikiller
Just tried 1.2c. After flashing, phone restarts. Does the 'loading windows' thing, gets as far as the title bar being on screen. After that, nothing but a big fat logo with 'Windows' under it. Trying to reload for a second time now. Flashed after having bwolf's on there.

u gotta tap the top left where the windows icon used to be in the older builds

Guest popsinger
Updated to 23047

-- This build is the best yet.. enjoy

downloaded then extracted but extraction stopped at around 98%. broken file. downloaded again and it did the same thing. seems like there is a problem with your upload. i was actually looking forward to trying your ROM. i've used BW, Bgill, Waremike and now yours. i liked BW's except it's too loaded and that goes the same for Bgill's. i had a problem with Waremike's so now i want to try yours and then i can just put what i need. is the SRS problem resolved on this version? also, pandora works? i tried it but it says does not support the phone so i am wondering if it works cooked in.

Guest peperonikiller
Does this resolve the missing "Owner Information" issue?

that's what it said on the release. "fixed: owner information is back in"

popsinger is correct.. its back in there.

heres a question... how many of u use last.fm?

Guest popsinger
popsinger is correct.. its back in there.

heres a question... how many of u use last.fm?

i did not understand the question. sorry. by the way, i still can't use the new rom dowload (1.3a). it breaks when i extract and i've downloaded 3 times now. this is the first time i've had this problem with all the roms i've downloaded.

Guest brandogg

Looks pretty guide aside from the ugly Samsung program icons. Is there a way to make them smaller, or replace them altogether? Other than that I really like the look of the 23047 build.

Guest popsinger
Looks pretty guide aside from the ugly Samsung program icons. Is there a way to make them smaller, or replace them altogether? Other than that I really like the look of the 23047 build.

seems like i'm the only one having a problem with the download?