BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Yeah I think that is normal. You have to click on the small icon on the left to get to the link.

I installed MS3 over top of this ROM and it seems to work just fine. My only issue is that when on the SPB home screen, the Windows menu at the bottom is covered by MS3. So there is no Start menu button anymore. Is there a way around this BW? I mapped Start to an external button, but is there a way to map it to a widget or something like that?

Thanks!

Ok Thanks

Guest smoke_show

I have been having no luck connecting to the Internet with the Built-In wifi Router. Is anybody Else having this problem? I can get to the internet fine using the usb cable but not luck again with the wifi. I am assuming there is some sort of IP settings I need to change, would i find this in the registry?

Found the answer in this article

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/276545/...omnia/page/320/

I read in this article that you need to have the WIFI On before starting the WIFI ROUTER.

Edited by smoke_show

Guest blazingwolf
BW, I just wanted to drop a note and say that this new ROM is $*&%ing awesome! I simply love it! :)

Remote Desktop Client is working fine, thanks! I'll be sending you some drinks as soon as I get paid!

I'm glad you like the ROM. :)

Thanks in advance for the donation.

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks for the Rom! My only question is about the large icon/picture that comes up when when your in lets say Notifications, you scroll over to texts, and a huge icon pops up on the screen is it normal to not be able ot click on that to enter the selected program like hotmail or text messages? Seems like a waste if its just there for looks. Thanks again.

That's normal. No one has found a way to make the tapping area larger yet. If your not liking that then you can use the cab file in the first post to return to the original look.

Guest blazingwolf
Yeah I think that is normal. You have to click on the small icon on the left to get to the link.

I installed MS3 over top of this ROM and it seems to work just fine. My only issue is that when on the SPB home screen, the Windows menu at the bottom is covered by MS3. So there is no Start menu button anymore. Is there a way around this BW? I mapped Start to an external button, but is there a way to map it to a widget or something like that?

Thanks!

There is nothing I can do about MS3. That will be up to Spb to change. Mapping a hard key to the start menu is the only fix I know of. You could also just use the launcher that MS3 provides.

Guest blazingwolf
is there any way to remove the honeycomb or is that impossible once its cooked in?

You can change the start menu cpr files to not show the honeycomb or, like necosino mentioned, use a cab file with a different look.

Guest blazingwolf
I have been having no luck connecting to the Internet with the Built-In wifi Router. Is anybody Else having this problem? I can get to the internet fine using the usb cable but not luck again with the wifi. I am assuming there is some sort of IP settings I need to change, would i find this in the registry?

I read in this article that you need to have the WIFI On before starting the WIFI ROUTER.

Did it work? I had this working just fine. It might have something to do with connecting by USB.

Guest blazingwolf
No, it did not. I ended up with no icons and no readings on the RAM, storage, etc. available/used.

Sounds like things have changed in the new version then. Have you looked at the thread over on XDA to see if they are working on it?

Guest dmcnado
Sounds like things have changed in the new version then. Have you looked at the thread over on XDA to see if they are working on it?

Yup, I've been searching over at XDA but nothing yet. Doesn't look like they're working on it yet. I'll keep an eye out. :)

Guest blazingwolf
here bw its a preview just copy all to windows and make sure you have cook selected as theme let me know what you think of it so far

OK. I will look at it. :)

Guest DxTania
Not based on that info. Did you install 3rd party programs before sync? What error are you getting?

No I haven't installed anything at all, except the syncmate driver for using it with my mac.

I can still connect to it and install things, but when I try to sync contacts syncmate crashes.

Then I went to my pc and tried with windows mobile device center or whatever that crap is, and tried syncing contacts and it crashes as well.

No error, just crash.

Never had any problems with CF03 base.

Guest blazingwolf
Yup, I've been searching over at XDA but nothing yet. Doesn't look like they're working on it yet. I'll keep an eye out. :)

Bummer. I'm not gonna be much help for you on this one. Sorry.

Actually, I got it working.

Don't know how but it's working.

Now my only thing is, windows media player is horrible, anyway to get a titanium htc audio manager plug in with this rom? i don't wanna try something and mess it up :)

Guest DeepBlueEditor

One notable error so far - MSN Money? The icon says so but it links to MSN Weather.

I know BW is a little tired of the black themes but I personally like them. Is there an easy way to use a cab file to go back to all black as in the Night ROM? I just happen to think the black is a bit classier for us business types that need a flashy phone to impress clients with (wink)

In the original ROMs there was a way to theme the PDA but I don;t see it in here anymore.

The scrolling seems really nice in this new one by the way. Still testing it out and looking for lock-ups. I wonder if they are less with the new ROM. Anyone experiencing the old lockups on this new one?

s

Edited by DeepBlueEditor

Guest DeepBlueEditor
OK let me say, I hope I haven't committed some heresy by posting these. I know you put scads of work into the blue (running all blue right now) but I was playing around with the some black stuff and the R&R black theme and PhoneEX. Here is what I got.

Is this "cabed" yet? I love a clean black theme. Looks classy and while I seriously appreciate BWs work on the themes and everything else, would love a good black setup.

S

Guest DeepBlueEditor

The current WMWiFi app router app in "blue" is working fine for me. Had the laptop running through the phone for a test earlier.

S

Hi

I tried to instal this ROM but when i finished flash my phone he had restrat and i had his same ROM. It was only Hard Reset for me :/ I don't know what is going on :) I tried 3 times always is this same. Culd anyone help me? I would like to instal this ROM on my omnia ;p

My ROM now is PDA: SAID2/R6.5v6 build 23009 (by Ryrzy) Phone: XXHJ1.

Sory fo my bad english ;/