[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest devalian

anyone encounter problem or cant online via wifi but only for certain program?

my M2D weather can detect wifi and download weather.

but all other program that needs internet, said cannot detect internet connection.

i checked around.. found this Start -> settings -> connections ->Wi-Fi -> Network Adapters

the drop down list is empty. it cant choose whether is Work or Internet as i remember last time is this 2 options. my wifi said is connected, but all those push mail, opera, currency converter, resco update.. all said cant detect internet connection..

anyone got idea? i dun hav to flash rom again as i juz install and love this rom.. thx

Better than WM6.5. Also noticed that my phone used to get really hot when I was surfing with Opera on WM6.5. This doesn't happen on this WM6.1 ROM.

Oh nice, mine´s also pretty dang hot when speaking or surfing. And battery life is a big issue for me, since i can talk few hours a day. I´ll have to flash this one, atm using 23034 from Khuanchai

Guest gianton
@gianton

how do I do when I flash this one? when I use EXEcuter it just brings the eboot and the pda files and when I try to flash it can't find my device.

Hi bro,

You have to connect your phone first then double click the "Khuanchai_IF1_21001_UL_PP6.EXE"

post-479752-1252517005_thumb.png

which will bring you the window as below:

post-479752-1252517010_thumb.png

Then turn on your phone and click "Start".

How did you flash Ryrzy's ROM, wasn't the same procedure?

Looks nice. I understood the sensitivity is good, is it better than the newest 6.5 ROMs? And is it kinetic scrolling? Please answer this, touch sensitivity is the most important for me :)

Guest gianton
Looks nice. I understood the sensitivity is good, is it better than the newest 6.5 ROMs? And is it kinetic scrolling? Please answer this, touch sensitivity is the most important for me :)

Yes and yes! :)

@gianton

Tha dosen't work for me, it cant find the device...should I connect via activesync?

When I flashed Ryrzys I used EXEcuter and then GrandPrix to flash my phone.

Guest gianton
@gianton

Tha dosen't work for me, it cant find the device...should I connect via activesync?

When I flashed Ryrzys I used EXEcuter and then GrandPrix to flash my phone.

You have to follow the steps in this guide, always flash in winxp, a lot safer.

Guest Sea-Breeze

am still amazed

how did u put that kinetic scrolling in that rom !

AM WONDERING if u can put ur settings or files in a CAP file so we use this smooth touch scroll in all other winmo6.1 roms !

really i switched back to 6.1 due to this amazing screen senstivity thats proves that omnia screen in real good ! also resistive screens as well !!

really waiting for that cap revolutionary file !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes and yes! :)

WOW! This was great! Now all I want is all the good stuff into wm 6.5 .. :) Amazing ROM, thank you.

btw, is the great touch sensitivity because of the iTouch_azharsunny.cab ?

Guest Sea-Breeze
WOW! This was great! Now all I want is all the good stuff into wm 6.5 .. :) Amazing ROM, thank you.

btw, is the great touch sensitivity because of the iTouch_azharsunny.cab ?

i tried it but no match :)

iTouch_azharsunny.cab

Edited by Sea-Breeze

gianton

its really fast and stable, and the scrolling is WOW..Thanks!

you know what I did, I had this apps installed on my Storage Card:

MortScript

moTweets

Pocket RAR

Qik

ShootMe

Youtube

Home2

I took out my Storage Card and then flashed the Rom, after flashing I inserted the memory card again and all these apps are working great...that way I save a lot of space, so now I have all these apps and still have 149.34 MB free in Storage and 70.17 in Program memory.

I just flashed my phone and it's done, but have one problem, can't align the screen it always reappears over and over again :).

Is there any hint how I can cancel the align screen app?

Edit: Resolved the problem I turned the display horizontally and it worked :)

Edited by dede99

Guest devalian

ouch, i got another problem currently. i can create new message but i cant view or reply o forward any message i got.

i can read the msg on M2D, but once i clicked it.. it shows blank screen. if i click all messages, it only show 1 old message, but all other msg i got in sim n newer msg, doesnt show..

is this failure bcaz of i restore data i got from wm6.5? but i only restore PIM data using spb backup. any idea?

Guest gdrijver

Is there a new phone part out to match the DXIF1 build or has the phone part remained the same? My phone part currently is PUIE1. If yes can you please upload a link so we can get the new radio / phone part on out phones too?

gianton

its really fast and stable, and the scrolling is WOW..Thanks!

you know what I did, I had this apps installed on my Storage Card:

MortScript

moTweets

Pocket RAR

Qik

ShootMe

Youtube

Home2

I took out my Storage Card and then flashed the Rom, after flashing I inserted the memory card again and all these apps are working great...that way I save a lot of space, so now I have all these apps and still have 149.34 MB free in Storage and 70.17 in Program memory.

Glad you got it running mate. About the wifi, have you changed your operator to another one, wait 30 secs and then re enable your default one? My wifi works as usual.

Hello. I'm new here. Yesterday I try to flash my Omnia with 21001 ROM but it wont work. After download images into device I had the massage something like "checksum failed". What I did wrong?

Can U guy's please tell me witch ROM is best. I would like to have all functionality as the original ROM, but standard one without full BT is useless for me.

Edited by namco12

Guest anonymous1

Nice, fast ROM.

Thank you.

1 problem I have and haven't been able to solve:

With the default Samsung ROM, when connected via ActiveSync, I could connect my Omnia to use my internet connection on my PC, so weather programs updated when docked. In previous version of ActiveSync, it was known as 'pass thru' internet connection.

Now with a clean installation of this ROM, no program that needs access to the internet works when docked (tried Google Maps, IE, SPB Weather).

Is this glitch just something I'm experiencing? Or is this a glitch in the ROM?

Anyone have any suggections? Solutions?

Thank you in advance. :)

Edited by anonymous1

Guest anonymous1
what about mouse, it doesn't work :S

Go into programs>tools>Favorite Hackings - lots of user configurable settings including the FingerMouse

Still want to know how to use the 'pass thru' method of connecting to internet when my Omnia is docked to the PC :)