Custom Clock Widget

Guest ular_king

Guest Albertri
fixed with the AM/PM moved down.

Clean up html and css.

Perhaps should remove all the spaces to have a smaller file so the loading is faster.

nice tks man the numerics are centered now.

Guest inmatrixout

I am wondering if it is possible to have the favorite contacts widget from the first Omnia!

Also, does anyone have the smart memo widget! I want to re-install it and I can't find it!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest surethom

Excellent work hope you can make the accuweather widget smaller, thats the problem with samsung widgets they are MASSIVE. Would be very usefull if you manage to make the accuweather widget smaller, could u make a small widget to turn on & bluetooth, the samsung widget takes up almost half the screen.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
Guest klausdor
I don't mind bro...glad that someone appreciate the work....

Please would someone describe the way from the clock.zip-file to the clock.txt (wgt)?

What tools do I need? :)

I like to try something myself.

Thank you

regards

Klaus ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Trekman168

Hi, will this work on spb mobile shell?

Updates as of 10th Sept 2009:

There is some misalignment issues with the previous version when hour has 2 digits. I have fix it however I can't seem to push the AM/PM down at the bottom. Sorry.....

Please remove the previous version, download this version and rename to WidgetClock05.wgt to install.....

WidgetClock05.zip

9th Sept 2009

My first attempt at making a clock that match my S2U2 clock face...... Just download WidgetClock05.txt, rename it to WidgetClock05.wgt and copy to your storage folder and execute it (Using File Explorer). U will see a prompt back say widget installed. Please don't shout at me if you face any alignment issues :P . I'm not that good at html codes......

post-460569-1252479704_thumb.png

Guest Miguel Singson

great job! looks good. i was wondering since you have success in making a widget already. can you make one that can display all appointments for the day. the one samsung has is rather limited in terms of all day events.

if u have time only :P

thanks

Guest Trekman168
Updates as of 10th Sept 2009:

There is some misalignment issues with the previous version when hour has 2 digits. I have fix it however I can't seem to push the AM/PM down at the bottom. Sorry.....

Please remove the previous version, download this version and rename to WidgetClock05.wgt to install.....

WidgetClock05.zip

9th Sept 2009

My first attempt at making a clock that match my S2U2 clock face...... Just download WidgetClock05.txt, rename it to WidgetClock05.wgt and copy to your storage folder and execute it (Using File Explorer). U will see a prompt back say widget installed. Please don't shout at me if you face any alignment issues :) . I'm not that good at html codes......

post-460569-1252479704_thumb.png

hi, can this work with spb mobile shell? i really like the look of the clock.