Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest waremike32

That's a custom theme of mine actually, I'll post the pngs for you.

Also,

If anyone is interested, I benchmarked the three latest builds using SPB benchmark. I'll post the data later, but here's my overall rankings.

I used the exact same OEM, SYS packages were equal/recmodded the same, No 3rd party software installed, and the tests were run after flash and hard reset.

Best to worst

1. 28005 (performed slightly better than 23511)

2. 23511 (performed significantly better than 23091)

3. 23091

This does not test for stability as far as I know, but I have been running 28005 for a few days w/o a single lockup, and the memory release has been very good.

UPDATE:

I posted a link to my theme HERE

Edited by waremike32

Guest Freddie_Miles
Sorry if this is an ignorant question but when I download the 28008, it comes as a .7z file not as a .bin file like 23506. is the 28008 not a bin for flashing my rom?

The files in 28008.7z are what you use with Wozzer's kitchen.

28008 out, it has some nice goodies.

Anyone have any insight as to what the nice goodies are? I won't have time to build this one for a few days but I'm very curious!

Guest Bruno Adler
Anyone have any insight as to what the nice goodies are? I won't have time to build this one for a few days but I'm very curious!

Goodies?

Well, it's fast but still with Eternal Sleep bug.

Every 28xxx build i tried has this bug.

And i don't know how to solve it.

I'm cooking on a 23091 ~23511 build i'd like to use 28xxx builds but it's a pain in the ass to get it working once you have sleep bug....

Do you know anything about this wozzer?

Edited by Bruno Adler

Guest Bruno Adler
I have not had a problem with 2800X series. I had 1 lock-up on 28002. Check that you slot 0 is empty.

How do i make this?

Sorry about all these questions, but i'm really a newb is this area.

@ wozzer can you Pleeaaase provide me the files from build 23614 in order to make my own rom.

i've asked this already before (somewhere else)

i would be really happy if you could do this (or someone else dat can help a newbie) :(

If i use an official oem then i would have all samsung apps isn't that???

p.s i just love this forum ;) :D

edit :wth it seems i've posted this on the i910 forum!!!! sorry about this i have a i900.

Edited by lexuz

Guest Bruno Adler
@ wozzer can you Pleeaaase provide me the files from build 23614 in order to make my own rom.

i've asked this already before (somewhere else)

i would be really happy if you could do this (or someone else dat can help a newbie) :(

If i use an official oem then i would have all samsung apps isn't that???

p.s i just love this forum ;) :D

edit :wth it seems i've posted this on the i910 forum!!!! sorry about this i have a i900.

Hey woozer, can you please provide SYS/XIP from : 21884,28011,23092 and 23616?

I already downloaded it from xbeta and took the kernel from XDA, but it's not booting.

And urs always works here.

Thanks bro

Guest nikosxri

PROPOSAL

Every chef can benchmark his rom and post the result for the specific bare build.

The benchmark of SK Tools is a number and so we can compare roms and share knowledge for making them faster.

The target is to hit the 305 that achived the Khuanchai rom with his secret kitchen.

I personally cannot achieve more than 275 using woozers kitchen in 28011 build.

I begun a new post for this in general omnia I9x0 discussion.

Edited by nikosxri

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iSale4You

Can any of you please post a copy of a OEM folder Stripped to the minimum essintals to use here in this kitchen? I have searched everywhere for days and can not find a single DL of this. Thanks. I would delete useless stuff in the stock OEM but I don't know what to keep and what not 2.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest therealsevanr

Could someone post the links to all the tools I would need to build my own ROM? I have the SYS/XIP and OEM files, just don't know where to get the Building tool.

Guest popwarfour
You don't have to extract a bin file. You just use it to flash.

I can't get it to run in UMDL. Which option do I open the .bin with? The Unifided Image (because if doesn't show up) or the phone button. Or even the some of the PDA options? Thanks in advanced for your help dmcnado!

Guest tedkord

Wozzer, as you may have seen, there's an update out for VZWs i920, and it's an updater .exe like the Omnia's. I'm trying to figure out how to extract the setup executable, and get a kitchen going. Can you give me any direction?

Edited by tedkord