Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Mastergreeny
Hey WoZZer I've installed your new ultralight, but I can't send or receive text. I'm able to surf the next using IE so I know I have the connection settings setup. I simply get an error message when sending saying "your Text message cannot be sent." Any ideas anyone else with his rom having this issue?

I also have the same problem with text messages and also MMS. Neither of them work. MMS says connection failed when it tried to send. My connection is working for sure because my exchange account is updating and I can surf internet through IE and Opera.

Edited by Mastergreeny

The problem with non-booting (stuck at second boot screen, the looping animation) roms might be initflashfiles.dat in OEM_Lang. You need to resave it as ANSI or Unicode.

yup i can confirm got it to boot!!! works like a champ now Thanks Wozzer!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone gotten it to build and boot yet, or is am I the only one who has it working? I'd really like people to try it out and develop the kitchen more.

Finally got 23047 to boot! Seems to work perfectly.

Thanks Wozzer, now I finally have a new stock 6.5 ROM (no more FlashOS 6.5 Stock.05)

Guest unique_stud

watned to ask you if this rom could work on i900...cause this rom is designed for i910 right?

good work bro...

just when i taking a break, u know i gonna have to play in here :)

if i knew more, i would of done something like this, but i dont know much really on that level.

Thanks WoZZeR

Guest Mastergreeny
http://www.4shared.com/file/132563700/12f9...lashromprb.html

Please use this rom for now. I'm at work, so I can flash, but I know it works fine in 23047.

Flashed this ROM. The text messaging works, however MMS still has the same connection error. Also Camera will not take pictures and it freezes when you switch to video mode. Not complaining just letting you know what problems I noticed. I will just flash something else for now.

ROM runs very well other than these things.

Thanks

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest ATSsupport

WoZZer, I know your at work, but could you verify if your ultralight should work okay for us who updated to CF03 I noticed that once I installed the ultralight version it shows as CC20.

Guest WoZZeR999

Hopefully MMS will be fixed, and SMS should be fixed. If anyone brave soul wants to test a build (still at work, can't flash), I can upload that.

http://www.4shared.com/file/132877223/b191...z-23049-v2.html

Link for those who want to test 23049 v2.

Oh, and if we ever get a real M2D v2.0 exe I'll probably be making a AIO M2D of that. I tried to hex it when 2.0 first came out, but I'm a bit lacking in those skills (right now).

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999

ATS: Just saw your message.

It's based on everything from CF03, except the OEMApps. I didn't want to create an OEMApps from scratch when cf03 came out (only a few files were different).

Guest Mastergreeny
Hopefully MMS will be fixed, and SMS should be fixed. If anyone brave soul wants to test a build (still at work, can't flash), I can upload that.

http://www.4shared.com/file/132877223/b191...z-23049-v2.html

Link for those who want to test 23049 v2.

Oh, and if we ever get a real M2D v2.0 exe I'll probably be making a AIO M2D of that. I tried to hex it when 2.0 first came out, but I'm a bit lacking in those skills (right now).

Text messaging is fixed and MMS works if you go into MMS options and edit profile and add the data connection under the tab where it is missing now. So everything seems to work good now except for the problems with Camera.

Thanks for the Update Wozzer :)

Guest WoZZeR999
Text messaging is fixed and MMS works if you go into MMS options and edit profile and add the data connection under the tab where it is missing now. So everything seems to work good now except for the problems with Camera.

Thanks for the Update Wozzer :)

Damn, I thought I fixed that in MMS. I'll have to play with that some more.

As for the camera, I'm stummped for the time being. I'll be able to spend more time on it tonight.

Guest WoZZeR999

I forgot to upload a complete 23049 package. Uploading that now.

Edit: 23049 Package on second post.

Question for the people cooking. Would it be easier to have a /23049 folder in the root, or is the seperate /ROM and /SYS folders fine?

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999

Hmmm, got a little anxious with the deleting I guess. Camera I'm not sure about (pictures work fine, that's all I really care about), but wifi may be a bit tougher.

@Airreak: I need the stuff above that line.

WoZZeR999 Thanks a lot with the new XIP for i900 now i can cook!!!!

I made my first ROM with this kitchen!!! Later i'll flash i hope allthinks work!!

P.S. I prefer this structure for the kitchen, is more clean!

SYS | OEM | ROM | EXT (i've to take confidence with it, infact i dunno what does it?!)

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!

IF ROM boots il report u!

Guest Mastergreeny
Hmmm, got a little anxious with the deleting I guess. Camera I'm not sure about (pictures work fine, that's all I really care about), but wifi may be a bit tougher.

@Airreak: I need the stuff above that line.

I cant take pictures on mine. Can you? I push the normal button to take picture and nothing happens autofocus doesn't try to work and it never takes picture.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest WoZZeR999
I cant take pictures on mine. Can you? I push the normal button to take picture and nothing happens autofocus doesn't try to work and it never takes picture.

Have you tried any of the newer WM6.5 builds? If it works on those, please let me know because WM6.5 broke my camera button a while ago. If you know someone who's camera button works on 23022+ or 23409+ I'd like to figure out what I did. You can push the dpad to take pictures, and zoom doesn't seem to work anymore.

If you want to know why they don't work, you can call microsoft and let them explain why they don't want to let the directshow camera software work correctly anymore.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to post the reason I was posting this.

Wireless is fixed (stupid deletion on my part), and I can't test camera movie until I get home. So expect almost all of the bugs (hopefully MMS fixed too) later tonight.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest Mastergreeny
Have you tried any of the newer WM6.5 builds? If it works on those, please let me know because WM6.5 broke my camera button a while ago. If you know someone who's camera button works on 23022+ or 23409+ I'd like to figure out what I did. You can push the dpad to take pictures, and zoom doesn't seem to work anymore.

If you want to know why they don't work, you can call microsoft and let them explain why they don't want to let the directshow camera software work correctly anymore.

Actually it works on every ROM that I have tried from this site. I just reflashed to waremikes newest built to verify it. 23047

Edited by Mastergreeny