new rom H6

Guest shopman

I clicked on the link you provided but do not know how to proceed further. Could you provide more detail steps? Thanks.

post-60018-1253153663_thumb.png

same happens to me! the file size looks much smaller with 200+Mb... H5 is 300+ if my memory dun fail me! Now with H9 I dunno whether to wait or not... :)

who know password for this IH6 archive? :) ... thanks

The password seems to be ; 移动帝国#RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2

下载地址

http://www.namipan.com/d/I8000HZ ... 2440921bd9631558e0d

密码 :移动帝国#RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2

ROM来源移动帝国AVTS大。

Unfortunatly, i've tried 移动帝国 or #RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2 or RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2 or 移动帝国 or 移动帝国#RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2

Nothing works !

Any ideas, please ?

(@CF Chong & crzcar, I do not speak or read chinese, i've used Google translate, to cath the ROM,

You need to install the software. Follow the link : zhuce_t.gif该资源比较大,需用米人下载。 下载安装米人)

Edited by Yohng

The password seems to be ; 移动帝国#RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2

Unfortunatly, i've tried 移动帝国 or #RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2 or RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2 or 移动帝国 or 移动帝国#RDF9o9ka;lsjdfop92j4lj2

Nothing works !

Any ideas, please ?

(@CF Chong & crzcar, I do not speak or read chinese, i've used Google translate, to cath the ROM,

You need to install the software. Follow the link : zhuce_t.gif该资源比较大,需用米人下载。 下载安装米人)

Yes I know, it prompts u to download and install some SW that looks like those bit-torrent thingy, but nothing happens...

Yes I know, it prompts u to download and install some SW that looks like those bit-torrent thingy, but nothing happens...

When you open the client, on bottom left, you have 3 buttons.

Click on the second on, then enter informations :

First line : http://d.namipan.com/d/70e72a2038ed489062d...921bd9631558e0d

Seconde line empty

third line .... where you want to save !

Fourth line empty !

Click on the first button.... Et voilà !

Edited by Yohng

Guest FerdiBorbon

to save everyone the headache of trying get the file from that link, can who ever has the roms already, upload to mediafire or something, it will be much appreciated....and simple.

Thanks

post-570457-1253189411_thumb.jpg

Something beyond I can explain. I was not having any luck with Firefox and IE until I turn to my Mac, using Safari and I am able to come to this screen!!! Click on the hyperlink right at the center bottom. I am downloading now!!! :)

Edited by crzcar

Guest FerdiBorbon
post-570457-1253189411_thumb.jpg

Something beyond I can explain. I was not having any luck with Firefox and IE until I turn to my Mac, using Safari and I am able to come to this screen!!! Click on the hyperlink right at the center bottom. I am downloading now!!! :)

Can you plz upload after you get the files...thanks...

Can advise how can I upload? I will be more than willing to share...

go to www.mediafire.com

there will be very clear guide how to upload files there.

U will need press 2-3 buttons only.

Also please advise when you flash to rom H6, i would like to know if it has a heating issue like H5...thanks

I am not sure I will flash it right away haha! I am jz a freak that obsess by latest FW version haha! I will do my 1st attemp to upload, but how can I break the files into 4 equal size like the rest?

Guest gertitombo
I am not sure I will flash it right away haha! I am jz a freak that obsess by latest FW version haha! I will do my 1st attemp to upload, but how can I break the files into 4 equal size like the rest?

Break the files within Winrar or winzip! If you can't get it to work, please let me know. If needed, I can activate my FTP server so that you can upload it.

Let me know

Thanks

GT

Assuming you have winrar, right click one of the files and select add to archive. In the dialogue there should be an option to split to volume,bytes. Not sure how to make it automatically make them the same size, but enter for example 90m to split into 90mb files. Right click the other files to add to the archive.

Guest dherrero
Assuming you have winrar, right click one of the files and select add to archive. In the dialogue there should be an option to split to volume,bytes. Not sure how to make it automatically make them the same size, but enter for example 90m to split into 90mb files. Right click the other files to add to the archive.

Ok, I am flashing right now. I am flahing too the CSC file becase (maybe) some new program needs a new label and I dont know the consecuences and I always use english anyway...

I will upload to rapidshare in home (here low bandwidth)

Dani

I'm uploading into Rapidshare ...

Part 01 : ... wait 20 mn

Part 02 : ... wait 01H00 (i expect)

Part 03 : .... wait 01H30 ?

Thanks ahead :-) A weekend ahead of flashing, installing and tweaking the ROM again...