Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

I've got 2.6 dialed in to a tee. I want to actually *use* my phone like a normal human being for a week or two before switching. I remember the days when I knew nothing about flashing phones etc...How simple life was then. :sigh:

I'll definitely be lurking to see what others think of this new ROM though. :)

SORRY AGAIN ITS

Thats actually a week older than 23053 plus its wasnt a complete release. he is using older SYS and is a hybrid, so thats the reason most of the other chefs passed on this!

Guest Mastergreeny
Thats actually a week older than 23053 plus its wasnt a complete release. he is using older SYS and is a hybrid, so thats the reason most of the other chefs passed on this!

Ya I flashed it just to see what it looked like. It has the touch problems of the much older builds. It only lasted about 5 mins on my phone. LOL

Guest Redmanll34

Ohhh just as I started to know titanium now I gotta learn to customize neo. Somewhat the same of a whole different ballgame? Can you run both neo amd titanium and switch between them? Looks good It'll be on my phone in 3 hrs when I get home from work!

Thanks Bg, for the new rom

Ohhh just as I started to know titanium now I gotta learn to customize neo. Somewhat the same of a whole different ballgame? Can you run both neo amd titanium and switch between them? Looks good It'll be on my phone in 3 hrs when I get home from work!

Thanks Bg, for the new rom

Im Counting On you the Most!!! let get together and work some things out!

thanks for enlightening me, i appreciate the quality of your work & use your superior rom, Thanks

Not familiar with neo titanium....do the icons on the left colomn scroll up and down?

are they like cpanels, only in icon format?

on the let is like a mini titaniul panel selector so tha black selector will scroll up and down and so will the icons to the panels itself! just like normal titanium!

on the let is like a mini titaniul panel selector so tha black selector will scroll up and down and so will the icons to the panels itself! just like normal titanium!

Cool....i am downloading. Im hoping for a full page of faves when i hit the icon? ( like MS3 has) the left to right swipe on a titanium line is always iffy with Omnias touch screen. Love the ROMS....I like others, have left my family after work to repeatedly reflash your Roms.

Ive been squirrling away an upgrade eligibility on my verizon account, to get the new Omnia II, re assume is Oct. 6.

Im hoping you'll be all over that also. I will be thanking you proper in the donation dept.

Guest wraith2626
v3.0 is now Online I will provide the tools you will need to help this rom go beyond what it is now!

Great build - love the look. Your work is always well done and the attention to the details are spectacular.

I do have one issue, not major that perhaps others can check and duplicate?

On my weather panel, I only get temps on the forecast for the last day not the first three days. So what I see are the day names with the weather icon above, but not the high/low temp forecast below except for the last of the four days which does show correctly.

Thanks,

Wraith....

Guest Grassguy

Hey Bgill, where is the horizontal slider. With the first neo, you had to slide in the middle, it was confusing at first. Is it the same here? It kinda looks like it's on the bottom.

Hey Bgill, where is the horizontal slider. With the first neo, you had to slide in the middle, it was confusing at first. Is it the same here? It kinda looks like it's on the bottom.

middle as well I shaded the Carbon a little to give you reference or you can hit the click arrows up top to move between pages of the panel!

Guest SweetwaterBurns
v3.0 is now Online I will provide the tools you will need to help this rom go beyond what it is now!

Can't wait.

If I change the stuff in the Neo folder will that directly effect the icons in Neo Titanium or are those stored somewhere else?