Carbon Omega

Guest airreak

Guest TheDrizzle

One more question... does the video recording work on this ROM? I love this new M2D build, but the video recording doesn't work on WoZZeRs MegAmnia ROM. I'm willing to live without it because of I like the new TouchFlo, but if this ROM has it working, then I may be flashing this one instead!!

i found the registry edit for auto suggestion, so that works, but now i notice that my email via data connection doesn't update. for example i have 43 emails READ in out look but now im showing 43 UNREAD email in msn, i cant get it to update automatically???

Guest montebello

For known issues you put did not install Google Maps

Does that mean Google Maps doesn't work with this rom, or that you just left it out and is fine to install after?

Hey airreak, got a question about the homescreen weather. It's displaying the weather but it's the wrong city. Is there a way to change the city?

Oh and AWESOME ROM! Thanks!

Guest airreak

the weather on the home screen is supposed to update through cell towers and finding the nearest city as far as I know there is no way to change the city

Guest mygraine

Any word on if the weather works in this m2d, i have the rom installed and the agps is working, (google maps works fine anyhow) but i get weather is not available whenever i try to update the weather.

Guest mygraine

hmmm...that sucks for me, its an awesome rom, maybe i will drive around for a while and see if i can get the weather to work, its kinda a make or break thing for me as i work outside and travel alot.

Guest ministermtc

I am Loving the quickness and responsiveness of this ROM and it visually stunning...But I am now having one problem with the program tab; When I add programs when the first line of A-1, A-2, A-3 when I go to ad program for gird b-1 it jumps up to A-1....I have tried several combinations but the after 3 programs added the 4th one always jumps to the top of the grid in A-1....hope you understand what I am saying. simple there a problem with the program tab grid

Screen01.bmp

Screen02.bmp

Guest mygraine

weather finally came up, but it is way wrong, is it supposed to add the location to the list (on the weather tab) as you go?

*edit* when you have fahrenhiet selected it shows celcius and visa versa,

Edited by mygraine

the weather on the home screen is supposed to update through cell towers and finding the nearest city as far as I know there is no way to change the city

Ohh so this weather updates from city to city? Cool!

this is a great job, thank you. my only problem is that the scroll bar on the right is too narrow, hard to use with finger. it also seems to me that all the fonts are reduced & menus shrunk for email & other menu's, any way to fix that?

Guest andredabomb92
I am glad every one is liking this ROM

yes the programs are there just have to scroll down, I am trying to get this list back to full screen like previous M2D builds so I will update when it is done

oh i actually prefer this scroll down menu to the honeycomb, but if u change it ill just stay on this build, unless u can provide the cab for the scroll style menu

Guest airreak

poloa all those thing are fixable

for the fonts I have it set to automatically reduce the size the way I like, if you go to start menu/ settings/ display/ then scroll to text size you can make it bigger

for the scroll bar you can change that by using advanced config

I scroll on the middle of the screen so I do not need the bar

I am glad you like the ROM otherwise

mimjun yes the weather on the homescreen auto updates location when you click to update

thank you airreak for your hard work & willingness to help others, keep up the good work!:)):

poloa all those thing are fixable

for the fonts I have it set to automatically reduce the size the way I like, if you go to start menu/ settings/ display/ then scroll to text size you can make it bigger

for the scroll bar you can change that by using advanced config

I scroll on the middle of the screen so I do not need the bar

I am glad you like the ROM otherwise

mimjun yes the weather on the homescreen auto updates location when you click to update

Guest photoinfluence

It may be just me, but the ringer doesn't ring at all on this rom.... All the other notification sounds seem to work so I'm not quite sure what the problem could be :/

Guest ministermtc
Do me a favor and try installing them all out of order, do not go across the row, see if that works.

Thanks, that worked, Again thanks great rom.