Archive: II9, IIB, IID, IJ9 | IG6, IH3

Guest sorg

Guest Shadowy
Of course I meant to read this part, not about the rotate screen^^

Show Windows Setting in Start Menu

• Open any registry editor, go to path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\ amd change Value 'HideSettings' to '0' (credits to rodrigofd)
  • Also you can enable it using SKtools

Thank you! Really sorry not to have seen that, it must infuriate you to go to the trouble of preparing all this useful information only to have imbeciles like me fail to read it properly!

Guest tacchan23
Thank you! Really sorry not to have seen that, it must infuriate you to go to the trouble of preparing all this useful information only to have imbeciles like me fail to read it properly!

Lol, don't worry! I was just lazy to actually search and copy/past here myself ahaha

Guest Ichigo80

Hello everyone! Tell me one thing ... now we have 3 rom with WM6.5, the IJ1 the II9 and IIB, but someone can tell me what differences involved? speed, RAM usage better, less space ...... what? :-)

First I thought it went in alphabetical-numeric order with outputs ... but now I can not understand anything! ... Even now is an exit that has no numbers IIB! :)

Guest monyozt
Hello everyone! Tell me one thing ... now we have 3 rom with WM6.5, the IJ1 the II9 and IIB, but someone can tell me what differences involved? speed, RAM usage better, less space ...... what? :-)

First I thought it went in alphabetical-numeric order with outputs ... but now I can not understand anything! ... Even now is an exit that has no numbers IIB! :)

we have 4 WM 6.5

+1 IJ3 on the download progress.

Guest cumonifyoucan

That's right novice like me wants to download the latest build but do not know which one is it. Please help in telling us which one is the latest one. Any inputs on which one is more stable will also be appreciated.

A big thanks to Sorg The Great for coming out with these builds.

Guest tacchan23
That's right novice like me wants to download the latest build but do not know which one is it. Please help in telling us which one is the latest one.

Latest build available for donwload at the moment is IJ3 (just follow the alphabet to see what's newer, but about II9 and IIB I have no idea which one is newer^^)

Guest cumonifyoucan
Latest build available for donwload at the moment is IJ3 (just follow the alphabet to see what's newer, but about II9 and IIB I have no idea which one is newer^^)

Tip Jar Tacchan. :)

Guest Ganhiru

Id say the IIB is newer, B is higher in hex.

I'm not perse interested in the newest, just in the best :( Rom. Im using IJ1 now, And memory is acceptable, but it's not as good as the Previsous 6.1 Rom had. Haven't seen a IJ3 download yet, will keep my eyes on this forum :)

Guest tacchan23
Id say the IIB is newer, B is higher in hex.

I'm not perse interested in the newest, just in the best :( Rom. Im using IJ1 now, And memory is acceptable, but it's not as good as the Previsous 6.1 Rom had. Haven't seen a IJ3 download yet, will keep my eyes on this forum :)

IJ3 here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/293492/...0-rom/page/540/

i'm just uploading what i've got.

I didn't say these ROMs are newer.

But sometimes it's good to have choice.

higher number it has - newer ROM it is.

so II9 -> IIB -> IJ1 -> IJ3

and so on..

Guest zhvihti

I have the IIB and on start (after removing battery) the free ram is 61.35 MB with ActiveSync taking 544KB and Settings taking 1.17MB.

I however have a bunch of applications installed among which MyMobile which is running some service and VoipSMS which has an active hook into the system to intercept message - therefore after hard reset it should be higher.

Guest alexaleks

sorg, do you know what does it mean OCTANS parameter "Erase CSC"?

Could we use it to increase memory amount available after firmware upgrade?

Thanks in advance.

Guest monyozt

Mr. srog,, i want to ask. is it safe to flash PDA part and CSC many time?

for now i still use

PDA : i8000NXXIIB

CSC : original from yours ROM

Phone : i8000XXIH2

hi sorg

i am from india and i have 2 omnia 2 devices

1 is from singapore while the other is from iindia

the wm6.1 in indian device is d best ever it has ample ram

and the videos does not freeze.

pleaase can u tell me how can i dump it so that u can make a flashable rom of the same so all will b benifited

please help dear

bye

keep up the good work

Guest monyozt
hi sorg

i am from india and i have 2 omnia 2 devices

1 is from singapore while the other is from iindia

the wm6.1 in indian device is d best ever it has ample ram

and the videos does not freeze.

pleaase can u tell me how can i dump it so that u can make a flashable rom of the same so all will b benifited

please help dear

bye

keep up the good work

for who don't know how to do that, follow mr. KSTAN guide here

Guest monyozt

for IID thank to private69 for uploading cubic37.mli

last night im using srog's ROM with famih4 csc and eboot from JD. then after make a call my phone hang. need to put the batree, then i decide to flash ebbot with J9 from srog. and csc from J8 so far i don't have any problem...

thanks mr.srog. really apreciated your hard work....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest talk_5963
ok, maybe this help you. i flashed mine to "B" and keep my original CSC(i8000XSOIH1). then i got fantastic RAM(compare to othres WM 6.5 version)

but sadly, i have less internal memory

Hi,monyozt

Please help me.

I lost My CSC(i8000XSOIH1).but, I cant find it Internet. Can you up-loaded your CSC(i8000XSOIH1)?

best regards.

Guest monyozt
Hi,monyozt

Please help me.

I lost My CSC(i8000XSOIH1).but, I cant find it Internet. Can you up-loaded your CSC(i8000XSOIH1)?

best regards.

im so sorry that im not use that CSC anymore... due im not use the chinese keyboard and i lost about 25mb internal memmory....