[WM6.5][Skin][wqvga] Titanium Sense

Guest NikichZ

Guest monsterpt

This is my version of titanium theme. This is just first alpha, so thera are some bugs and the nomber of plugins which were customized is small.

I likeed how chero clock locked, but the battery drain was too fast. I skinned standard cclock, so now it looks like hero clock :)

Hope you like it.

In regional settings set time style as HH:mm.....

Wallpaper you can find in "My Pictures"

Guest woodsptw

On CHome and CComm - is there a way to make the individual icons active to launch what is selected rather than a sliding panel?

Just a thought..

Edited by woodsptw

Guest vince1970

Great Work buddy !! Hope you could include contacts and launcher in the Home screen. Will keep an eye for future updates. Cheers....

Check the XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=566731 out. It looks similar and would like to see a similar home page and application laucher (as well as contacts) included in the next update of possible.

Edited by vince1970

Great theme man, thx a lot

need icon---panels for favorite people & opera, please

On CHome and CComm - is there a way to make the individual icons active to launch what is selected rather than a sliding panel?

Just a thought..

That would be really awesome, would make it even better

Another question, would it be possible to make the notification pannel icons map what's on the icons and not all to "missed call" plz

Thx a lot for the work

Edited by Will.

Guest vbrsekhar

Bro, thanks very much for your work. The theme is certainly looking awesome. This is a revolutionary design. However, when I am trying to press the right hand down corner button (wi-fi or bluetooth or data....) for comm manager, I am ending up with "Error opening the shortcut or locating the file name" msg. I would appreciate it if you could provide the fix for this error. Execpt this, everything is working great.

Also as someone suggested, is there any possible way that I could re-arrange the panels order coz music panel is creeping under the other menus.

Thanks

post-443563-1255426849_thumb.jpg

Guest shokka9

bro i might have to cook this up.....looks sweet...i have HTC Hero...so i love the SENSE UI....

All good.

Nice work, also, you know i will have to mod it too!!

Thanks bro

Guest NikichZ
Bro, thanks very much for your work. The theme is certainly looking awesome. This is a revolutionary design. However, when I am trying to press the right hand down corner button (wi-fi or bluetooth or data....) for comm manager, I am ending up with "Error opening the shortcut or locating the file name" msg. I would appreciate it if you could provide the fix for this error. Execpt this, everything is working great.

Also as someone suggested, is there any possible way that I could re-arrange the panels order coz music panel is creeping under the other menus.

Thanks

I'll fix this bug in next version. To arrange panels use chome editor, i think that i'll include it in next version too.

Edited by NikichZ

Guest WAIKIKI728

Just one request if it´s possible...instead fo cmusic...cnitrogen?¿?.....

and clarm(for galarm?¿?)....

It would be nice....

Instead of all really good job!!!! :)

Guest szucsanyi
This is my version of titanium theme. This is just first alpha, so thera are some bugs and the nomber of plugins which were customized is small.

I likeed how chero clock locked, but the battery drain was too fast. I skinned standard cclock, so now it looks like hero clock :)

Hope you like it.

In regional settings set time style as HH:mm.....

Wallpaper you can find in "My Pictures"

Theme includes:

-Cclock skin

-Showaco TitaniumWeather_v4.2

-CComm-V0.32

-Titanium Notification

-CMyPhotos skin

-CAppointments skin

-CMusic-for now- only new icon

Alpha_02

-Fixed warning "The program is not compatible"

-Reduced cab size

PS Make backup !

post-492647-1255268807_thumb.pngpost-492647-1255268825_thumb.png

post-492647-1255268832_thumb.pngpost-492647-1255268853_thumb.png post-492647-1255268874_thumb.png

Titanium_Sense_by_NikichZ_alpha_02.cab

Did you remove your download-link from page 1?? I can not download it!! I would like to try it!!!

Guest Grassguy

Thank you so very much for this theme! It's awesome! I edited the cpr to get cmanila menu working with it. It's nothing special, just icons, but it works great! Once again, awesome job!

Guest Diggedy

I know this is probably more of a general titanium question but is there a way to have the calendar show appointments for more than just one day ahead. ie to have it show appointments in the coming month