EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Ph34rful
this thread seems dead but I wanted to report that after going back to v11 no more problems with the phone dying and not coming back to life without a battery pull (as it did with v12). Weird.

What do you mean by your "phone dying and not coming back to life?" Just randomly dying or actually locking up while you're doing something? Mine locks up fairly regularly while doing stuff and requires battery removal with v12. Would be nice to have a solution.

Guest Jmak512

As i was reading through out the other cooks stuff seems like is the whole 28... builts that have this issue with certain software but yup i flashed back to ver 11 and everything is code green no more no wake up, or lagginess so its the most stable out of all of them . I hope Evidence pops off any of these days but def we be waiting =)

Guest DirtySanchez
As i was reading through out the other cooks stuff seems like is the whole 28... builts that have this issue with certain software but yup i flashed back to ver 11 and everything is code green no more no wake up, or lagginess so its the most stable out of all of them . I hope Evidence pops off any of these days but def we be waiting =)

Sounds like BG wife & mine are on the same wavelength always crying about my time & what i choose to do with it. I swear i was 11 again back @ my parents house begging for just one more min to finish my game.

I say be gone vile woman & leave my gear alone.

O and BG just keep in mind (if you don't have kids already) they just get worse with the family thing thrown in too.

I feel your pain :D

Isn't odd ;)

How Evidence & Mastergreenery BOTH disappear on the same day.

8 hours separate their last post ;)

Sounds like a conspiracy issue,grassy knoll and all.

Just a point to ponder.....

;) ;)

Guest JDawg183
Isn't odd ;)

How Evidence & Mastergreenery BOTH disappear on the same day.

8 hours separate their last post ;)

Sounds like a conspiracy issue,grassy knoll and all.

Just a point to ponder.....

;) :P

You know, that is true, but I am thinking a different aspect. You see, my theory is that his different SN's are actually for his multiple personalities. BGA was getting jealous because Evidence and Master were getting all the attention so after a huge fight he took them both out ;)

Guest eCoManiac

I'd like to play with the clockdll.dll that comes with this rom, but can't copy it off the phone since it's protected. Can someone point me to a copy, or have a tip how it can be extracted/copied?

TIA

Guest Evidence_I
I'd like to play with the clockdll.dll that comes with this rom, but can't copy it off the phone since it's protected. Can someone point me to a copy, or have a tip how it can be extracted/copied?

TIA

im still around just messing with other things now!

Guest Evidence_I
is it possible that we'll get a release tonight? ;)

its possible! Its a no go on the position fix but the keyboard is cooked in and works perfect it is set as default! Just testing the rom now!!!

Guest Jmak512

YESS u are back long time no see bro hope everything is well

So if u dont mind me asking are u going for the O2 or u might hit up the passion E

Edited by Jmak512

Guest Evidence_I
YESS u are back long time no see bro hope everything is well

So if u dont mind me asking are u going for the O2 or u might hit up the passion E

Still Torn I wont be getting a new Phone until January So ill see whats around at that time!!!

Guest Jmak512

i still say we should have a sense/m2d with the colorful taskbar on the bottom =) but the new rom is great super fast no lags or problems with the no wake up at all

Guest eCoManiac

I'd still appreciate a little help here. I'm looking to do a little personal customization. I've searched here and XDA and pcgeeks, but have yet to find a working solution for copying the dll off the phone. Alternatively, if someone could point me to the dll file on the web I'd really appreciate it.

Guest tedkord
hello welcome back, what about the MS rom, we need a new update pls

thk you

Seconded. Good to see you back, Ev. Sure hope MG puts out an MS3.5.1 update. The Deja Entendu is hands down the best ROM I've slapped on my Omnia. Kudos to both of you.

Also, I'm going to mentally nudge you toward the Omnia II. Because that's probably the way I'm heading. I love the Droid, and would love a snapdragon based Android handset except...No slingplayer mobile for android. That's a deal breaker for me.

And if I have an Omnia II (probably early next year), I'd like to have the premier chef on my side when the custom ROM's start flowing.

Because it's all about me! Yeah!

Guest barrierloss

I've been using this rom for a little while and its been working well for me. The only problem I have is not being able to change the background in the SPB mobile shell version. Is that something with SPB or something with the rom?