EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

This works if I'm on CF03 right? I don't have to flash into anything else first right?

Edit: Okay I installed. I can't get the USB connection to work; I click on it but nothing happens.

Edited by blu-

Guest Evidence_I
Come on Evidence we need you over at the omnia 2 i920 making roms for us ;)

January is when ill switch over! I have decided to go with the Omnia 2 so much potential!

This works if I'm on CF03 right? I don't have to flash into anything else first right?

Edit: Okay I installed. I can't get the USB connection to work; I click on it but nothing happens.

Did you check your connection settings for ActiveStynk?

Sometimes the stock CF03 ROM install utility leaves the box unchecked for "Allow USB connections".

If your using XP.

January is when ill switch over! I have decided to go with the Omnia 2 so much potential!

Ok..... ;) ;)

Whats bgill55 going to do? ;)

Tough decision,really I like the look and feel of the O2 but the Samsuck U/I really is a downer.

WM 6.5 is familiar but seems to be stuck in the past.

Android has a lot of potential but may need a year too mature and pull all the different Android factions togather.

Oh Well..... Now back to "As The Rom turns".

;) :P

Edited by kdkinc

Did you check your connection settings for ActiveStynk?

Sometimes the stock CF03 ROM install utility leaves the box unchecked for "Allow USB connections".

If your using XP.

I did a soft reset and that fixed it. I have another problem though. The weather on the homescreen is for the wrong city; this is on the Touchflo. It shows the correct city if I switch to Titanium.

Guest tedkord

I think you just made several people happy, me included. I think this phone could be great, but Samsung and VZW just don't get it. I'm 99% sure I'm going to get the O2 in Jan. or Feb (depending on if some other awesome phone is announced). I'm not quite 1 year into my New Every 2, so I'm going to have to pay full retail. But I should have enough points on my Amazon card by then to get it for nothing out of pocket. Best of all, I am still eligible for my NE2 come 10/2011 - and I think smartphones/PPCs by then will be amazing (and maybe LTE based)

You are planning on raising the O2 up to it's full potential, and sharing your work, right? ;)

Edited by tedkord

I think you just made several people happy, me included. I think this phone could be great, but Samsung and VZW just don't get it. I'm 99% sure I'm going to get the O2 in Jan. or Feb (depending on if some other awesome phone is announced). I'm not quite 1 year into my New Every 2, so I'm going to have to pay full retail. But I should have enough points on my Amazon card by then to get it for nothing out of pocket. Best of all, I am still eligible for my NE2 come 10/2011 - and I think smartphones/PPCs by then will be amazing (and maybe LTE based)

You are planning on raising the O2 up to it's full potential, and sharing your work, right? ;)

Well try giving VZW a call they let me upgrade my phone like 2 months early and it didnt cost me anything extra plus they just charged the purchase of the phone to my bill... its awesome...

Ok so I have the latest version of the Rom that is oh so awesome, I only have one problem The applauncher plugin isnt in the right spot... unless i missed something or moved something the middle of the top portion of links is the button in the middle of the plugin... how can i fix it? im not understanding the link to JMLpanex over at xda... anyways it looks like the explination behind the program not how to edit it... Would just resetting it help?

Edited by Curtai

Guest philwills
Well try giving VZW a call they let me upgrade my phone like 2 months early and it didnt cost me anything extra plus they just charged the purchase of the phone to my bill... its awesome...

Ok so I have the latest version of the Rom that is oh so awesome, I only have one problem The applauncher plugin isnt in the right spot... unless i missed something or moved something the middle of the top portion of links is the button in the middle of the plugin... how can i fix it? im not understanding the link to JMLpanex over at xda... anyways it looks like the explination behind the program not how to edit it... Would just resetting it help?

Go into Offsets (it's under JMLPanex) and change the value there. I have mine set to 108 and it seems pretty close.

Go into Offsets (it's under JMLPanex) and change the value there. I have mine set to 108 and it seems pretty close.

Well i tried that, but stupid me decided to remove stuff and i tried messing with it and saved it and reset the phone multiple times with multiple numbers in the offset and its not moving at all... so i just reset it... lol i got all my data and I just flashed it to v13 so im not missing anything, really really love XDA cooked in... Thanks for trying to help me...

OK so I just reset it and I wanna remove Facebook, Opera, GPS, and Pictures... from the list, Would love to remove nitrogen too but i see that its not suppose to be moved?... is that still the same from V6?

What do I have to set the offsets to? or something to help me get started?

Edited by Curtai

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I just want to say a great big THANK YOU to these wonderful chefs.

I am proudly running V13, and am so happy that the FM Radio can be accessed.

Also the IE Browser will allow me to disable that stupid “ZOOM” brows.

By changing the reg entry for:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Internet Explorer MSHTML to 0.

It uses much less RAM.

I don’t have to wait for the system to respond to each tap before I can see what I need.

Those using “OPERA”, all I can say is they must have a lot of patience and a good coverage area.

I don’t think I would ever be so careless as to conduct financial business using my handset.

So the security measures involved in simple browsing is overkill. IMO…

I have only had my i910 since the 8th of December, and I already have 5 DVDs full of ROMs and kitchens.

I have flashed at least 50+ ROMs, some more than once.

Searching for one that doesn’t “Rape” the radio altogether, and will allow the “ZOOMLESS” browsing.

I have found the one for me, (For now).

I almost feel ashamed for neglecting my poor little RAM starved HTC 6800s.

For this I CAN live without a physical keyboard..

Guest philwills
Well i tried that, but stupid me decided to remove stuff and i tried messing with it and saved it and reset the phone multiple times with multiple numbers in the offset and its not moving at all... so i just reset it... lol i got all my data and I just flashed it to v13 so im not missing anything, really really love XDA cooked in... Thanks for trying to help me...

OK so I just reset it and I wanna remove Facebook, Opera, GPS, and Pictures... from the list, Would love to remove nitrogen too but i see that its not suppose to be moved?... is that still the same from V6?

What do I have to set the offsets to? or something to help me get started?

You can remove Nitrogen... just don't move it to a different position, if you're planning to use it. I remove it every time (including v13). I don't use it, I prefer S2P... The rest shouldn't be a problem to move around or remove altogether.

Be sure to choose 240x400 screen size... I set my offset for speeddials to 78 and 108 for applauncher.

Guest soccerdon1981

This is the second ROM I've ever tried/used, and so far this one is pretty good. I love how you've set it up. Very user friendly and quick access to everything!! Currently using version 13. I'm new to all of this, so if my questions seem a bit odd or retarded ... please forgive me.

I use Opera 10 (live in Chicago) and it works great. However, the older versions of Opera suck my big left toe. They must have made some excellent upgrades. It works just as well as SkyFire now, in my opinion anyways.

My phone is ... the Omnia i910

I haven't gone through all 82 pages in this thread, but after I post - I will do my best to search for any questions/problems that I've listed to see if they've already been answered.

I just have a few problems & questions:

Problems:

1) Sometimes the alarm works, sometimes it doesn't. I've setup three alarms and I always have my phone on the loudest volume when I get to bed. Am I missing something here?

2) On the Settings tab, I cannot change the Homescreen Background. I select "wallpaper" but nothing happens. The only way I know how to actually change the background is to use File Explorer to find a photo and then select it as "wallpaper". I hate File Explorer ... not sure why, but I just hate using it.

3) On the Programs tab, I cannot setup more than 8 programs for quick access. When I setup CapSure & Task Manager - those two icons are switched (CapSure is shown as Task Manager and vice versa). What have I done wrong? Why can't I setup more than 8 programs? I select the 9th program, and then the little square is left blank...

4) My clock goes crazy. When I switch tabs and then return to the Home screen (after 5 minutes or more) the clock shows up as Eastern time and then quickly changes back to CST. It's not a major issue, but it is kind of annoying.

Questions:

1) On the Internet tab, how can I make Opera 10 the primary web browser? Currently, Opera 8 or 9 or whatever the Opera you have on there is ... is setup as the primary browser. I don't know how to uninstall the older version of Opera. Maybe you can help me with that and maybe that will automatically allow Opera 10 to become the primary browser??

2) On the Music tab, where's the STOP button? I can't get the music to stop playing when I'm done listening to it. Right now, I pause music play to "stop" the music. If the button IS there, it's not showing up on mine. :)

3) I cannot get SmartGear to work on this ROM. Every time I try to define my A/B/Start/Select buttons ... they all show up as the same button. (SmartGear is the program I use to play my NES roms on my Omnia). This program worked without a problem on the first ROM I've used (BlazingWolf WinMo 6.5 CF03 version 1.4). Any ideas as to why I cannot define my buttons?

4) (On the Start Page) Sometimes my games end up in the Game folder, sometimes they do not. Anyway to move the games outside of the Game folder - into the game folder?

5) (Also on the Start Page) You have a folder named "Apps" - how can I remove this folder and the Apps inside of it so that they can be reinstalled to sit in My Storage instead?

6) I'd also like to uninstall a few other programs that you've got on there:

~HTC Calculator

~FM Radio

~TV Out Viewer

~Search

~Showcase

~Internet Sharing

------is there a way to uninstall these? Or am I "stuck" with them? I only want to remove them because I'll never use them and I'd like to increase the space on my phone.

Also, a general question for you --

How can I uninstall apps that have been installed on my main storage (these apps are NOT in My Storage or on a Storage Card). I cannot figure out how to do this .... ;)

Guest renee613
This is the second ROM I've ever tried/used, and so far this one is pretty good. I love how you've set it up. Very user friendly and quick access to everything!! Currently using version 13. I'm new to all of this, so if my questions seem a bit odd or retarded ... please forgive me.

I use Opera 10 (live in Chicago) and it works great. However, the older versions of Opera suck my big left toe. They must have made some excellent upgrades. It works just as well as SkyFire now, in my opinion anyways.

My phone is ... the Omnia i910

I haven't gone through all 82 pages in this thread, but after I post - I will do my best to search for any questions/problems that I've listed to see if they've already been answered.

I just have a few problems & questions:

Problems:

1) Sometimes the alarm works, sometimes it doesn't. I've setup three alarms and I always have my phone on the loudest volume when I get to bed. Am I missing something here?

2) On the Settings tab, I cannot change the Homescreen Background. I select "wallpaper" but nothing happens. The only way I know how to actually change the background is to use File Explorer to find a photo and then select it as "wallpaper". I hate File Explorer ... not sure why, but I just hate using it.

3) On the Programs tab, I cannot setup more than 8 programs for quick access. When I setup CapSure & Task Manager - those two icons are switched (CapSure is shown as Task Manager and vice versa). What have I done wrong? Why can't I setup more than 8 programs? I select the 9th program, and then the little square is left blank...

4) My clock goes crazy. When I switch tabs and then return to the Home screen (after 5 minutes or more) the clock shows up as Eastern time and then quickly changes back to CST. It's not a major issue, but it is kind of annoying.

Questions:

1) On the Internet tab, how can I make Opera 10 the primary web browser? Currently, Opera 8 or 9 or whatever the Opera you have on there is ... is setup as the primary browser. I don't know how to uninstall the older version of Opera. Maybe you can help me with that and maybe that will automatically allow Opera 10 to become the primary browser??

2) On the Music tab, where's the STOP button? I can't get the music to stop playing when I'm done listening to it. Right now, I pause music play to "stop" the music. If the button IS there, it's not showing up on mine. :)

3) I cannot get SmartGear to work on this ROM. Every time I try to define my A/B/Start/Select buttons ... they all show up as the same button. (SmartGear is the program I use to play my NES roms on my Omnia). This program worked without a problem on the first ROM I've used (BlazingWolf WinMo 6.5 CF03 version 1.4). Any ideas as to why I cannot define my buttons?

4) (On the Start Page) Sometimes my games end up in the Game folder, sometimes they do not. Anyway to move the games outside of the Game folder - into the game folder?

5) (Also on the Start Page) You have a folder named "Apps" - how can I remove this folder and the Apps inside of it so that they can be reinstalled to sit in My Storage instead?

~HTC Calculator

~FM Radio

~TV Out Viewer

~Search

~Showcase

~Internet Sharing

------is there a way to uninstall these? Or am I "stuck" with them? I only want to remove them because I'll never use them and I'd like to increase the space on my phone.

How can I uninstall apps that have been installed on my main storage (these apps are NOT in My Storage or on a Storage Card). I cannot figure out how to do this .... B)

Problems:

- thats odd. try galarm or spbtime. theyre both good alarm programs but not free.

-try total commander or resco explorer. under home settings, select "use this picture as background" and that should change it to a pic of your liking. if your using m2d, replace the hh fw background.png file in the windows folder to one of your liking in png format.

its a standard feature with the clock. dont think you can do anything about that.

Questions:

use CHome Editor, select menu (left soft key), manual edit, highlight opera, change first part of ACTION URL and SK2URL to the Opera 10 path (ex. my storage/opera 10/opera10.exe) if ur using m2d, use m2dc

2) On the Music tab, where's the STOP button? I can't get the music to stop playing when I'm done listening to it. Right now, I pause music play to "stop" the music. If the button IS there, it's not showing up on mine. ;)

push play. play turns to pause, pause turns to play

use file explorer, go to windows-start menu-programs-and move the lnk game files to the games folder

????

~HTC Calculator

~FM Radio

~TV Out Viewer

~Search

~Showcase

~Internet Sharing

not sure, since they are cooked in, just go to program files and delete the folder associated with the program you dont want. or find the exe file in the windows folder and delete it. i dont recommend doing either one cause your phone might start acting weird.

How can I uninstall apps that have been installed on my main storage (these apps are NOT in My Storage or on a Storage Card). I cannot figure out how to do this .... B)

to uninstall any app go to start menu-settings-system-remove programs. you may not see the programs cooked in though.in that case see last answer.

Edited by renee613

Guest mackrox
FeedBack is welcome But not needed I made this Rom For Myself and decide to share It!

post-596907-1260597210_thumb.pngpost-596907-1260597233_thumb.png

post-596907-1260597264_thumb.pngpost-596907-1260597285_thumb.png

What screenshots are these from because I installed v13 and it looked nothing like that.

Guest philwills
What screenshots are these from because I installed v13 and it looked nothing like that.

Looks like V13 to me... just change the theme to "m.carrol PureBlack3" (Start | Settings | Home). Sometimes a soft reset is needed to get the Start menu background to change.

Guest mackrox
Looks like V13 to me... just change the theme to "m.carrol PureBlack3" (Start | Settings | Home). Sometimes a soft reset is needed to get the Start menu background to change.

Got it.. already moved along =)

Guest altimax98

I just started using your rom and WOW.. I wanted to have the HTC design so badly but could never have it, the normal windows 6.5 setup was getting old. Its quite fast and ive had no issues except on first boot when it hard locked.. since then it has been very good. Swype is actually quite annoying, ive turned off all slide features and only use the keyboard as a traditional one.. it is very accurate.

Guest Fus1996

I have been using your ROM for awhile now and I have to say FREAKIN Awesome. So FAST.. :)

I cannot get my Bluetooth headset to voice dial like it did before the flash. Any pointers?

trying to use MS Voice Command 1.6

Have a good one!

Guest imronburgundy

This rom is great. Does anyone know how to import the Opera favorites to the homepage. When I highlight that tab, it only gives me the buttons "contacts" and "go", no "Import button" Thanks for the help!

One little issue im having is that the weather thing doesnt update.. but its just a minor issue.

Of course you are going into menu settimg an telling the wx to update in 60,90 or whatever minutes??

:) ;)