EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest jbrittmartin

what exactly did you do to get your phone to look like that in M2D?

that looks awesome.

Actually the TP2 has the same amount of ROM and RAM as this phone. It was just not released with windows 6.5 on it to start with but that is fixed on mine now. :)

The only one out on Verizon with better specs is the Omnia 2 but I really liked the hardware keyboard on the TP2. So I went with it. I had to get my first Omnia replaced several times from screen problems. There are some really great ROMs available for the TP2 also, over on PPCgeeks.

Here what my new TP2 looks like right now. It is setup like an HD2 with Dusk theme.

post-552026-1262272518_thumb.jpgpost-552026-1262272525_thumb.jpg

Guest jbrittmartin

whenever i get a text message or phone call from someone in my contact list it just shows up what phone number it's from rather than the name....

any thoughts on how to get the names of my contacts to show up?

Guest TIMMOTE

I just flashed the SPB Mobile Shell Rom and have two questions.

Is there a cab for the newer keyboard found in the normal rom that I can download?

I keep trying to change the backround on Mobile Shell and it will not change, is this a known issue or can someone help me out with this

Thanks a lot

Guest JDawg183

Anyone else having a problem with this ROM and not being able to change the calibration? I had to hard reset, and when I did, it was screwed up. I tried calibrating and it just got stuck in an endless loop. I hard reset again, and the same thing happened. Suggestions?

Guest acoustics86

this may be a dumb question but i searched 'show today' in this thread and nothin came up for me...

after installing deja and built to last i try selecting show today in ms3 and it just freezes everytime...ive tried soft resetting and hard resetting.

any idea why this is happening and what i can do to fix it? thanks in advance.

Guest dopeness

I am having a minor problem. I sent a program to the start page. When I press on it from the start page it works great. When I add it the the launcher speed dial, on the home screen, it will fail. The file that I have it linked to is a sub folder on my storage card. Anyone know how to stop this from happening?

Guest jpenman

OK...so i may be totally off but i need to make mention of something i noticed. In the omnia 2 i920 forum there is talks of new ROMs and there is someone by the name of Steel Reign peeping in once and awhile. And at one point he states.... "I am very keen to start cooking. I've cooked a few custom roms before, so hopefully I should be able to get a rom out pretty fast." And i noticed he joined this forum on Dec 12th and Evidence's last post seems to be Dec 19th....and also if he is so new to this forum how has he cooked custom ROMs before without being on here sharing his ROMs and getting feedback.

I don't know this could all be crazy talk but we have seen Evidence pull a fast one on us. Maybe he is waiting until they figure out the kitchen.

Guest dopeness
OK...so i may be totally off but i need to make mention of something i noticed. In the omnia 2 i920 forum there is talks of new ROMs and there is someone by the name of Steel Reign peeping in once and awhile. And at one point he states.... "I am very keen to start cooking. I've cooked a few custom roms before, so hopefully I should be able to get a rom out pretty fast." And i noticed he joined this forum on Dec 12th and Evidence's last post seems to be Dec 19th....and also if he is so new to this forum how has he cooked custom ROMs before without being on here sharing his ROMs and getting feedback.

I don't know this could all be crazy talk but we have seen Evidence pull a fast one on us. Maybe he is waiting until they figure out the kitchen.

Well, if true, that still - unfortunately - aid those of us who are still using this ROM and have not moved on yet. But you could be correct. Stranger things have happened.

"I am very keen to start cooking. I've cooked a few custom roms before, so hopefull"

I really don't think Evidence would use the word "KEEN"

:) :)

Guest The Eleven
"I am very keen to start cooking. I've cooked a few custom roms before, so hopefull"

:) :)

+1

Gosh, this is a keen ROM!

:) B)

I dont think my dad even says KEEN! lol got my 02 ill start messing with it in a few weeks!!!

Guest jpenman
I dont think my dad even says KEEN! lol got my 02 ill start messing with it in a few weeks!!!

yea i thought it was just to throw us off...wishful thinking but you are back so yay!!!!

Guest JDawg183

Does that mean that this string of ROM's is dead???? You will be sorely missed. You were truly a Gourmet Chef among cooks... Or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nvrmind

So, Ev... if you're still monitoring this... any chance you can upload your kitchen? I'm trying to start cooking, and I thought your kitchen would help get me ahead of the game.

Thx

Still using this ROM...I see no reason to switch, it is perfect :D

So, I came across this rom today and it looks pretty sweet. I like the look, and it seems you have everything you could need right on the main today screen. However, I noticed a few posts back that some people were having some major problems. Can anyone else confirm that this rom is working and reliable. I would reallly like to try it, but I can't afford to have a rom that has issues and is not reliable?

I am currently on Storm's rom from a few weeks ago. It works great, and I have ms3, so I am a little hesitant to make a change.

Any comments would be appreciated!

Guest philwills
So, I came across this rom today and it looks pretty sweet. I like the look, and it seems you have everything you could need right on the main today screen. However, I noticed a few posts back that some people were having some major problems. Can anyone else confirm that this rom is working and reliable. I would reallly like to try it, but I can't afford to have a rom that has issues and is not reliable?

I am currently on Storm's rom from a few weeks ago. It works great, and I have ms3, so I am a little hesitant to make a change.

Any comments would be appreciated!

It's a good ROM. I have just fallen in love with Outlook 2010 in the 23518 and higher ROMs.

• 2 months later...
Guest JDawg183
Hello,

How do i flash the BIN-file to my Omnia-i900? (do i use UMDL-Grandprix ?)

This is for the I910 only, from what I understand, if you flash this to your I900, it will be bricked and the terrorists win.

Guest bga7x
I just updated to DC22.. Can I still flash this ROM or can I only use DC22 specific ROMS?

Thanks

wow this thread still going???