EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Jmak512

like always without a doubt Great Rom These roms get faster and faster everyday and did i mentioned better. great work ohh yeah and nice work with the taskbar and the dialer some of the thing i was looking into. Maybe next time you can cook this on it to be the standard volume control thing instead of the stock one just make the rom another step to full customization here is the cab in case u want to look at it, but great work like always :)

Samsung_Volume_Control_Full_bgill55.cab

Guest Evidence_I
like always without a doubt Great Rom These roms get faster and faster everyday and did i mentioned better. great work ohh yeah and nice work with the taskbar and the dialer some of the thing i was looking into. Maybe next time you can cook this on it to be the standard volume control thing instead of the stock one just make the rom another step to full customization here is the cab in case u want to look at it, but great work like always :(

wow you found an old Cab of mine!! :)

FYI Evidence=Bgill55=Bga7x=Me!!!

Time To let the Cat out of the Bag!

Guest midiwriter

I can honestly say i had suspicions about this!!!

Guest bicycleray

Now I'm glad to know that I have been flashing Bgill's work. Dude you are amazing!

But I must ask and anyone else who has seen your sneaking around. Why?

Guest Jmak512

Dude u and me have been rolling since a long time remember when we used to help out lisbian with his taskbar!!!!

Well u know what they say in life sometime a restart its all it takes to become something great!!

Edited by Jmak512

Guest midiwriter
Now I'm glad to know that I have been flashing Bgill's work. Dude you are amazing!

Not to question the thinkings of a genius :)

Guest monsterpt

Haven't you ever heard that an artists worth goes way up when everyone thinks they are gone!

I was wondering who else would torture us with 2 AM uploads that keep us up all night. I think Evidence (bgill) is stealing all our girls while we slave away with his ROMs!

Why?... Bgill...Why? Your playing with peoples emotions! I am glad to see your still in the game. Post were drying up ...rehab was working... now it back to flashing!

Guest midiwriter
Haven't you ever heard that an artists worth goes way up when everyone thinks they are gone!

I was wondering who else would torture us with 2 AM uploads that keep us up all night. I think Evidence (bgill) is stealing all our girls while we slave away with his ROMs!

I actually noticed similarities in punctuation and sentence structure....I was REAL suspicious! I still think we need another mod to do an IP comparison to rule out a 'copycat chef'!!!

Guest Mastergreeny
I actually noticed similarities in punctuation and sentence structure....I was REAL suspicious! I still think we need another mod to do an IP comparison to rule out a 'copycat chef'!!!

Its definitely him...I have been working on this with him all week!!! LOL

Guest bicycleray
Its definitely him...I have been working on this with him all week!!! LOL

Both of you guys are Jerk Faces. I went ahead and flashed to 3 other roms before coming to this one once Bgill (I mean Evidence) posted this one (not happy with the others).

I seriously was lost when Bgill announced his retirement.

Guest Evidence_I

The honest truth is that my girl put me on lockdown. she would check my thread to see if i was still posting and updating. i had to chill out for a bit. now she can check my dead tbread all she wants. i did this for all of you anxmy love for cooking!!!

Guest bicycleray
The honest truth is that my girl put me on lockdown. she would check my thread to see if i was still posting and updating. i had to chill out for a bit. now she can check my dead tbread all she wants. i did this for all of you anxmy love for cooking!!!

Thats what I'm talking about. So the drink in the PC was not an accident!

Guest Mastergreeny
I don't want to ask for much, but I have come to love CGPS. Is it possible to add an updated panel for this? Please!

Or maybe just a cab for now

Looks a little something like this....

post-552026-1255762175_thumb.pngpost-552026-1255762191_thumb.png

Guest bicycleray

I ran into an issue :) for some reason I can not add any apps to CManilla. I can hit the DLapp and see that screen but I can not tap on any of the add functions and get anywhere? Please help!

Guest Mastergreeny
I ran into an issue :) for some reason I can not add any apps to CManilla. I can hit the DLapp and see that screen but I can not tap on any of the add functions and get anywhere? Please help!

You have to leave it at the bottom and leave 2 other panels below it.

Guest Evidence_I
You have to leave it at the bottom and leave 2 other panels below it.
yeah what mg sais. thats why i said leave the panel where it is you can add panels above it but it has to stay third fron the bottom.

Guest bicycleray
yeah what mg sais. thats why i said leave the panel where it is you can add panels above it but it has to stay third fron the bottom.

I flashed so fast that I didn't have time to read the small print