Orientation Detection v1.0 & AutoRotation v1.1

Guest barriedog

i8000 with SPB 3.5

Works great and it fixed my problem of sms not rotating from before. I have now mapped Vito SMS-Chat and it works perfectly after a true soft reset.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Guest khanmech

Hello all, just got my i920 this last week to replace my stolen i910, so forgive me if I ask nooby questions (I'm trying to read all I can, honest).

I've been trying Orientation Detection, but it seems awfully sensitive - Very often it will change screen orientation when I don't want it to. Is there a way to dial it back a bit??

Guest Pl@cebo

If I understand this wright....if that works, it should also rotate Samsung keypad when wrighting SMS (landscape, full screen) !?

Thanks....

Guest CluelessSu

I'd download the smi but could not open that in the i8000L mobile file nor the Orientation Detection, and I had tried multiple times. Now the top right corner is showing the time instead of the battery bar, please help.

Hello, when installing .cab and executing gives it to me an error:

"The OrientationNotify file cannot be open either has not been signed with a confidence

certificate or cannot be found one of his componentS."

Can be fixed this problem?

Guest CaptainHakan

i just upgraded my i8000 with your great software called "Orientation Detection" and it is far beyond my expectations. It does exactly what it should do in a user friendly interface. I used to stick to gyrator before i finally decided to give your software a try. i really appreciated your efforts as your software seems to work much better then gyrator which is orginally made to support spesifically htc devices(not samsung i8000) and which has been last updated in 2008(ages ago!). I also have to mention it's easier to get going and use(fingerfriendly) as well. Thank you very much

Edited by CaptainHakan

Guest mvujad

Hi. Excelent program but somehow I have a problem with My Menu when it rotate it to the landscape postion. Everithing gone black and it is necessary to tap the screen few times when I can see My Menu partiali in the left corner.

Also when I am in the landscape mode and I move first desktop to the second part it gone beck to the portret mode.

How can I solve this problem if someone had it too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pichorka

Hello

I have a B7300 OmniaLite and I test this application which works, but for now the screen or the Start screen was placed at the horizontal problem posed below :

screenshot11.th.pngscreenshot12p.th.png

I know that this application has been dévellopée for I8000, but the author does he not able to adapt to the B7300 240x400?

Thank you for your reply :huh:

==========================================================================

Bonjour,

J'ai un B7300 OmniaLite et j'ai tester cette application qui fonctionne, mais pour l'écran aujourd'hui ou l'écran Démarrer la mise a l'horizontal pose probléme ci-dessous :

screenshot11.th.pngscreenshot12p.th.png

Je sais, que cette application a été dévellopée pour le I8000, mais l'auteur ne pourrai t'il pas l'adapter pour le B7300 240x400 ?

Merci de votre réponse :P

Edited by Pichorka

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tomas Janovsky

Is it possible to use this application for IGO8? I have tried it but it does not work not even the IGO8 is not visible in the menu for addition.

Any idea? ... many thanks.

Note: I have realised that when I had started Opera 10 and it leave running after that I started an IGO8 so the IGO rotate well.

Edited by Tomas Janovsky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest THEOREB

hey guys...!

does anybody knows why in my omnia pro the start button is not touchable...!!

i can't set the 200 value...and also i can't push the start button...!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hd_20002

Hi

I have problem with Orientation Detector

I can not add more application to Add list I see just 4 application in my add list

How can i add more program in my add list????

Guest y17dt

you can just add Applications running in background to your list.

--> Open Application --> switch to Orientation detection --> config --> Add --> choose Application you want to add --> choose which kind of rotation is possible --> done

Regards

Edited by y17dt

Guest hd_20002

you can just add Applications running in background to your list.

--> Open Application --> switch to Orientation detection --> config --> Add --> choose Application you want to add --> choose which kind of rotation is possible --> done

Regards

Thank you so much

You solve my problem

This is best software for omnia I8000

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
Guest botosaui617

i get a error it asks me to run app first then run orentation det after. but ive already run smi_wm_pro 1 and 2. what should i do?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ranwinmo

works awesome on my i8000, running WinMo 6.5 - installed the 1_2_1 sdk cab. note that i used a title of 'Messaging' to enable rotation for texts - am using a custom keyboard (Finger Keyboard) and the rotation (which wasn't there before at all - only seemed enabled for the samsung keyboard) works perfectly!!

many thx :P

• 4 weeks later...