Calendar syncing?

Guest xangma

I'm talking about when I make an event on my phone, it doesn't sync it to my calendar account in google like my contacts. What if my phone breaks? =[ I've had a look at this link and it's no help =[ What can be done?

Go into Settings -> Synchronisation and check 'calendar'. For some bizarre reason the Pulse ships with Contact and Calendar sync disabled out of the box!

P

I did that =[ Still doesn't work. I can create events on my computer and they get sent directly to my phone, just not the other way around.

I did that =[ Still doesn't work. I can create events on my computer and they get sent directly to my phone, just not the other way around.

check your google calendar setting on line ( presume you are not going through outlook)

check your google calendar setting on line ( presume you are not going through outlook)

Nah i'm using the proper Google Calendar program and there's no settings for syncing with Android devices as far as i'm aware =[

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem! I actually got it working last night, I did the delete calendar and calendar storage. I then deleted the linked calendars and restarted the phone, then linked the calendars up again. It then synced info I sent as a test from my Pulse to the laptop three times and then stopped working :D I really widh they would sort it out!! Found this about it on another site.