TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest rafyvitto
Acer S200 is HTC HD clone with a snapdragon processor :D

Your very wrong mate the acer neotouch s200 is no htc hd2 clone...the acer neotouch is just one of the best high end devices currently available for a very very low price..

Guest serverxeon

can anyone direct me to which cabs allow changing of home page wallpaper, and implementing coloured icons?

Also, can anyone extend on chainfire's instruction on using CFC console to convert the files? Where and what is the CDC console?

Thx!

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Guys

Do we have any updates re the manila or TF3D 2.5 interface being ported to the Omnia i8000?

I am currently running the TF3D 1.3 and am very satisfied with the Job done aside from the Photo and music part.

i would very much appretiate an update as to how we are progressing on this....

Fans from Cretesmile.gif

Guest MaliciousKen
Hello Guys

Do we have any updates re the manila or TF3D 2.5 interface being ported to the Omnia i8000?

I am currently running the TF3D 1.3 and am very satisfied with the Job done aside from the Photo and music part.

i would very much appretiate an update as to how we are progressing on this....

Fans from Cretesmile.gif

Hmmm ... hopefully with the success in cooking custom roms, our experts in this forum have more time to speed up the porting of TF3D 2.5

Guest Basil Daniel
Hmmm ... hopefully with the success in cooking custom roms, our experts in this forum have more time to speed up the porting of TF3D 2.5

I totaly agree with you...

I cannot express how much the Omnia i8000 has satisfied me so far with it's capabilities.

Our attention here in Crete is on the implimintation of the TF3D 2.5 onto the omnia II.

Regards to all the experts

your fans from Crete.

Guest mccmjoon76

Wow! i like the tf3d on my omnia 2. i just install the cab to my omnia 2, but only install part 1 cab. Any problem with that? tf3d run with no problem beside the music and the photo part :D But will more greater if the home page digital manila clock can change to the white one.. :( any idea? Thanks for the hard work. 

Guest rodrigofd
I totaly agree with you...

I cannot express how much the Omnia i8000 has satisfied me so far with it's capabilities.

Our attention here in Crete is on the implimintation of the TF3D 2.5 onto the omnia II.

Regards to all the experts

your fans from Crete.

Are you following my ROM cooking thread??? I am developing at the same time, an ultra-lite clean ROM, and a 'specialized' rom that basically turns the I8000 into an HTC HD2...

I 've just released the ultra lite rom.. HD2 rom coming maybe tomorrow...

BTW i have 2.5 working almost perfectly, and all others htd2 goodies like youtube, wifi sharing etc etc etc

Do this...

SHOW WINDOWS SETTINGS IN START MENU

HKLM\Security\Shell\StartInfo\

Value of "HideSettings" Set to '0'

Wait 30 seconds then soft reset

Go Start > Settings > System > Remove Programs

Highlight the TouchFlo3D and click on Remove

Wait approximately 10~15 minutes for app to be removed

Keep screen alive by "touching" it, dont let screen go to sleep

You will know when it it done

Hi, i couldn't "find Hidesettings" under startinfo, anybody can help? :D

Guest da_mafkeez
Are you following my ROM cooking thread??? I am developing at the same time, an ultra-lite clean ROM, and a 'specialized' rom that basically turns the I8000 into an HTC HD2...

BTW i have 2.5 working almost perfectly, and all others htd2 goodies like youtube, wifi sharing etc etc etc

great to hear there is some seriously progress :D when you finished your work for touchflo 3d 2.5, can u make a cab like touchflo 1.3?

thanx a lot!

Guest Basil Daniel

I am absolutely thrilled by your comment. we are eagerly looking forward to your post. for our friends here in Crete a link would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the excelent work.

Fans from Crete

Guest alvinkh
try to run this fix

unrar and run the albumsearcher.exe on your phone

hmm whiskeybro.. wanna check with you.

the albumsearcher only search for the main storage's album folder?

Guest whiskeybro
hmm whiskeybro.. wanna check with you.

the albumsearcher only search for the main storage's album folder?

thats correct.

i m searching for a working htc album version were we can select the favorite album map.

Guest mccmjoon76
great to hear there is some seriously progress ;) when you finished your work for touchflo 3d 2.5, can u make a cab like touchflo 1.3?

thanx a lot!

Ya. can u, can u :D , pls :D , cuz if can i also don't like to flash Rom  :(

Guest whiskeybro
Ya. can u, can u :D , pls :D , cuz if can i also don't like to flash Rom  ;)

i don't think it would work to make a cab its way to big,and when its posible you need a naked rom to not run out of memory :(

Guest rodrigofd
i don't think it would work to make a cab its way to big,and when its posible you need a naked rom to not run out of memory :D

Whiskeybro is totally right... i just began to really succeed with 2.5 when i managed to cook my clean rom, not before... it'd be very very difficult to pack all in a cab just to install in any ROM, it is much heavier than 1.3....

BTW.. thanx to the albumsearch whiskeybro pointed out, photo tab now shows pics (with a minor bug, as can be seen in my youtube vid) .. but album app still doesn't work... actually, its my last remaining piece to make all HD2 rom work :( ....

If whiskeybro scores again on this one, then i can finish my rom

Guest Basil Daniel
Whiskeybro is totally right... i just began to really succeed with 2.5 when i managed to cook my clean rom, not before... it'd be very very difficult to pack all in a cab just to install in any ROM, it is much heavier than 1.3....

BTW.. thanx to the albumsearch whiskeybro pointed out, photo tab now shows pics (with a minor bug, as can be seen in my youtube vid) .. but album app still doesn't work... actually, its my last remaining piece to make all HD2 rom work :D ....

well done on both of you experts...

Keen on your new HD2 rom...

Warmest regards

Basil Daniel

Guest whiskeybro

BTW.. thanx to the albumsearch whiskeybro pointed out, photo tab now shows pics (with a minor bug, as can be seen in my youtube vid) .. but album app still doesn't work... actually, its my last remaining piece to make all HD2 rom work :D ....

i'll see what i can do with all my packages.

its a hard skill.....i have no 2.5 to test on :(

Guest mccmjoon76
i don't think it would work to make a cab its way to big,and when its posible you need a naked rom to not run out of memory :D

Thanks Whiskeybro for the reply  ;) before omnia ll i'm using HTC HD. I'm experience before 1 day cooking 3 difference rom. So had to do it again on omnia ll :( . But who know, the HTC HD2 ROM perhaps the perfect ROM for me  :D by the why any one know how to change the manila clock to white on tflo 3d v1.3 ? thanks again  :D