If i8000 has a youtube player......

easy :)

menu/tools/settings/select page/channels

here, check "enable channels" and set the preferred format to H264(normal quality), then click ok.

now to use youtube,

click on the TV button in the bottom right hand corner of the main screen(with the play button).

browse and enjoy! B)

Guest redzone321
easy :)

here, check "enable channels" and set the preferred format to H264(normal quality), then click ok.

now to use youtube,

click on the TV button in the bottom right hand corner of the main screen(with the play button).

browse and enjoy! B)

if only coreplayer was more finger friendly!

Guest fireonhigh
easy B)

now to use youtube,

browse and enjoy! ;)

wow, that was easy! thanks alot,i just got coreplayer the other day and had no idea :)

Edited by fireonhigh

Guest Kal-Leo

I was gonan give you guys the same tip as qtilt gave...

I had coreplayer installed but never saw that I could choose the quality of the streaming video... Coreplayer its setup for 3gp quality, but in the setting in channels, you can choose flv medium and high bandwith (high quality streaming) and h.264 normal and 720p.

FLV works for almos everithing, same as h.264 normal quality, but when I choose h.264 720p, it says "Error player: video codec (avc aka H.264) not supported by the player." I wonder where to find this h.264 codec that is missing.

Wich is better, h.264 normal quality or FLV high bandwith???

But now I'm happy the quality is the same as the HTC youtube player.....

And I was wondering wich is better for video playback, coreplayer our the samsung touch player...

In the heleicopters.mp4, the otuch player have some hickups, and the coreplayer doesnt... But the touch player support subtitles and its hardware accelerated, and the coreplayer is only software and dont support subtitles... Dont know why the touch player that is hardware accelerated have those hickups in helicopters..

Edited by Kal-Leo

• 1 year later...
Guest marce002

i do not think is google the problem, because i ve tried VIMEO in andriod with my omnia 2 and it is incredible well playback.... so what can be wrong in wm6.5 related to video playback????????????????????