[G|ROM'z S9] DXID1 WM6.1 ***Krazy Radd***

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest corpisa
6.1 lol change back to 6.5 ;)

hello crazy weirdo !!!

I know... I know.. but omnia 2 is coming around the corner for me (hopefully...) so I want to leave omnia to my wife and I think 6.1 will be a better option for her since its more stable and everything just works to perfection that way she can enjoy a great phone. I just put lite 6.1 from Shokka9 and manila2d v1 and its running very good but the truth is that I do miss 6.5, jeje...

saludos

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Krazy Radd

Hey Guys, sorry that I was gone so long...

That's because I have a new phone...HTC HD2.

I will try on weekend to release a new Update ROM.

Guest bigfoune
Hey Guys, sorry that I was gone so long...

That's because I have a new phone...HTC HD2.

I will try on weekend to release a new Update ROM.

..cool for you htc is very nice but is it possible to have your m2d rom?

Guest jmsmartins

Hey radd! any news about the m2d rom? or about the portuguese cab?

sorry to be such a pain in the ass but i'm really looking forward to use your rom

Guest arkadius

New years greetengs Master Krazy Radd:) I gonna buy HD2 also, great machine...but ... my i900 will be not forgotten and still on duty. So many guys are waiting for your great M2D version,maybe the last one. The promise is made, isnt it ? :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bigfoune

hello krazzy radd .no news for a month.... can you tell us if you want to leave your M2D rom for i 900 or if you have stopped work on omnia for htc hd2 ? thank you

Edited by bigfoune

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lupus_hegemonia

My M8 "cooker", my good friend SHOKKA9 has been talk about ya... You ROCK!

But, ANY CHANCE to tell me HOW can I CHANGE EVERY BLUE screen's color?! I want EVERYTHING in black & dark red (I'm... Liverpool-ean, you know!).

Can you gimme a feedback HOW can I change these blue color, everywhere in this great Rom?

Thxs in advance.

Guest johny-b

he made a manilla v2 rom but in german also lite and ultralite and the touch sensivity is incredible like in KC´s rom,

but now he is cocking winmo 6.5, also very good and the look of the roms is just sugar.

search at handyfaq.de

Guest jmsmartins
he made a manilla v2 rom but in german also lite and ultralite and the touch sensivity is incredible like in KC´s rom,

but now he is cocking winmo 6.5, also very good and the look of the roms is just sugar.

search at handyfaq.de

those roms look awesome, it's G-roms power man!! but they're in german...

Guest jmsmartins
yeah but you can search for a topic from taril he shows a way how to change the language

i read tat post one of these days.. do u know if it really works?

Guest johny-b
i read tat post one of these days.. do u know if it really works?

you can try i dont now if it works, but just try one of his rom´s (6.1), the ultra clean is imho the best 6.1 i ever used, the touch is just perfect the speed also the best rom for everyday use.

for the pw you just have to ask Krazy (Norrin Radd) i have the pw but without his permission i can not give it to anyone