Expired: T-Mobile site showing Pulse for £91.34 until 18.00 tonight

Guest hecatae

Price has goen back up to £137+

I ordered a 2nd one for me but at the lower price! Going to try and use it to learn new things etc...

It's still showing 91 here.

It's still showing 91 here.

Confirming that. Made a screenshot to be sure. Of course, chances are existing and very high they will sell it tomorrow only for 137GBP - but still not such a big deal for me.

Paul: Thank you very much, you fast reply & PM greatly appreciated.

On the main Pay as you go page it is already back to £137+. The Pulse page is still £91+ but that will likely change in the next few minuets/hours.

Maybe people can still order it for £91+ :(

But I will get it with a £10,- top off. There is a 5-day web'n'walk booster for £2,50 for 5 days.. I am next week for 5 days in the UK. So I can do Text WEB to 441 and it will take of £2,50 of the £10 and I can use the whole stay the internet? (I don't call with the phone just like to have internet). That is much cheaper then using my Dutch T-Mobile SIM :D

Edited by Fixma

Guest martinbrook
The 10 quid gives you unlimited web and text for a month.

P

My second pulse came with a flyer with an offer for 6 months web access for 20GBP. Text 6monthweb to 411 or 441.

When I tried it did not work.

I had to take it back to the shop and a great manager (Bedford branch) sorted it out. She spent 20 min on the phone to T-mobile HQ and had to fax the flyer through.

Lets hope the flyers are still included.

If not I'll scan one in.

Martin

On the main Pay as you go page it is already back to £137+. The Pulse page is still £91+ but that will likely change in the next few minuets/hours.

Maybe people can still order it for £91+ ;)

But I will get it with a £10,- top off. There is a 5-day web'n'walk booster for £2,50 for 5 days.. I am next week for 5 days in the UK. So I can do Text WEB to 441 and it will take of £2,50 of the £10 and I can use the whole stay the internet? (I don't call with the phone just like to have internet). That is much cheaper then using my Dutch T-Mobile SIM :(

if you send monthweb to 441 you get a whole month unlimited i-net for 5£ :D

The 10 quid gives you unlimited web and text for a month.

P

Yeah but for the next month not the current one :x so it's unlimited net and text for january xD

if you send monthweb to 441 you get a whole month unlimited i-net for 5£ :D

Yeah but for the next month not the current one :x so it's unlimited net and text for january xD

I stay only a week in the UK so a week is enough :( , so that is £ 2,50

After that I throw the SIM cared away. Or how long can you keep the account/number active if you don't top it up? If that is a year I can use it again when I am back in the UK.

Guest aldaweb
I stay only a week in the UK so a week is enough :D , so that is £ 2,50

After that I throw the SIM cared away. Or how long can you keep the account/number active if you don't top it up? If that is a year I can use it again when I am back in the UK.

I believe it's 180 days since the last use or top-up - which you could do online. Of course you could make a short 'roaming' call to keep it active.

Couple of questions:

It's just an extra £15 paid back to you through affiliation on another site.

It does however only get processed if the T-Mobile sim is active for 3 months, only then will they pay out ...

What qualifies the SIM as active for 3 months? Do I need to make calls from it or does it just need to appear on their network? If I need to make calls I guess I need to top up and that will negate the cashback if I am not intending to use that SIM?

My second pulse came with a flyer with an offer for 6 months web access for 20GBP. Text 6monthweb to 411 or 441.

When I tried it did not work.

I had to take it back to the shop and a great manager (Bedford branch) sorted it out. She spent 20 min on the phone to T-mobile HQ and had to fax the flyer through.

Lets hope the flyers are still included.

If not I'll scan one in.

Martin

Interesting. Do you think that includes tethering? Trying to get my mum setup on the internet and I could potentially use this to provide access by running Joikuspot on the Nokia my Pulse will be replacing and turning it into a portable wireless access point. Signal might be a bit of a problem though - can't get reception on the 3 network and might be patchy on TMob as well.

BTW: I have received no confirmation of purchase from TMob and money hasn't gone from my account - anyone else?

Edited by Dr Who

I have a confirmation, but no notification of shipment yet (ordered yesterday at 11:35 AM).

"When will I get it?

We send your order by Royal Mail's two-day tracked delivery service, so we'll deliver within two working days providing you ordered on a weekday before 5pm."

You should have had a confirmation with an order reference number.

P

I have a confirmation, but no notification of shipment yet (ordered yesterday at 11:35 AM).

"When will I get it?

We send your order by Royal Mail's two-day tracked delivery service, so we'll deliver within two working days providing you ordered on a weekday before 5pm."

You should have had a confirmation with an order reference number.

P

Interesting. I use one of my gmail accounts to collect mail from my other ones. For some reason the TMob email doesn't seem to have been collected, unless it ended up as Junk in my main account - the confirmation is there when I log into the other account so all seems well. Does make me rather concerned about the reliability of this setup now! Actually, just checked and it was labelled as spam in my 'main' account but not in the one it was sent to! Weird!

Guest Firepyre

I got the same as Paul, a confirmation email but have not yet received a despatch email, the order was placed around 14:30 yesterday.

I've been looking through the fine print of the 'Monthly Text and Internet Reward' deal that gives you free texts and internet use if you top up by £10 each month and although it sounds fantastic there are a couple of things to bear in mind:

1. It starts on the first day of the next month, so if you get your Pulse this week and use it on the 3G network for data you will be charged their usual rate (not cheap). Apparently according to the email I got when I ordered the phone the compulsary £10 top-up automatically qualifies you for the offer next month.

2. If you change any add-ons or put on boosters you will not qualify for this offer again - the actual text reads 'We're afraid that you can only be part of one of our top-up reward offers at any time, so you won't get Little Extras when you join with this offer. If you try to opt in to another top-up reward or buy one of our 30-day Boosters, then you'll have to opt out of this reward first.' ... 'Once you've opted out of this reward then you won't be able to opt back in again.'.

I'm posting this here because I suspect a few people, like myself, thought I could add the Internet Booster until the free internet kicks in next month, this unfortunately is not the case according to the T&Cs and will perminently exclude you from this, rather good, reward.

A UK co-worker order it yesterday by phone around 4 Pm. And he just got the Pulse in! So I am very happy camper :D

So I can play with it when I am there on Monday...

Ps. on the phone T-Mobile told us that the online orders will be back orders.. I really hope not so for your guys..

Edited by Fixma

Guest Firepyre
I heard that the phones are on back order so thats probably why.... Also heard they are meant to get a shipment this weekend at their warehouse.

Thanks for the update, no email yet to say its shipped so assuming it will turn up early next week when they have processed the weekend shipment. :D

Hm, bad news for me (and some of you). I just phoned to the T-Mobile sales, to purchase a Pulse.

I learned following things:

- Because I didn't have the internal number / identification number of the lady I spoke with yesterday, who was willing to sell the phone to me today for 91GBP, even if the deal expired yesterday 18:00, I was unable to speak to her. The other lady I spoke to could only tell me that phone was listed 137GBP, which I knew already of course.

- There is absolutely no stock of the phones currently. Even if I placed my order today (for 137GBP), she had no idea when I would actually get my phone (or in my case: when Paul would get my phone). When I asked she said it would rather be a matter of months than a matter of weeks, but ultimately she hadn't the foggiest when they could be expected.

Therefore, I didn't place my order... I'll see what happens, maybe there'll be a Christmas deal, or another 33%-off day, I don't know.

Guest Alien*46*UK

I dont think they can make you wait that long, especially without notifying you (if you already have an order that is) ... If I have to wait months I'll cancel I think. But we'll see what they see next week I guess.

Guest Firepyre
Just had an email saying it will be no longer than 5 days wait, which is fine by me.

Same here. Bit of a shame because I've got a free weekend this week but never mind, at this price one can't complain too much.

Guest Shuflie

I was one of the ones who ordered earlier in the week at £137 only to get an email saying they weren't in stock. Phoned up yesterday to cancel and reorder at the reduced price and found out that a shipment had arrived that morning, got the order changed over and sent out yesterday. Been playing with it all afternoon today, first android phone and its a good introduction :D

I too have got the 5 day email. It took me long enough to bite the bullet and buy one (Couldn't say 'no' any more at that price!) so I guess I can wait that little bit longer. Just looking forward to trying out some of the stuff on here. Has anyone who bought via quidco had the order tracked yet? I see you have to have an active sim for 3 months but don't know if I should expect it to track at some point before then.