Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest UnlockPulse
Can anyone tell me, where it asks for Mobile Number (send sms), is that the mobile number of the current sim card in the phone or the new sim card you want to use?

Thanks

that is a contact phone number.

Guest firebattt

Will your service unlock any Huawei U7519 cell phone? I want to use one being sold in Canada and just wanted to make sure since it isn't sold by the networks specifically stated on you website.

Edited by firebattt

Guest UnlockPulse
Will your service unlock any Huawei U7519 cell phone? I want to use one being sold in Canada and just wanted to make sure since it isn't sold by the networks specifically stated on you website.

Yes, ANY huawei U7519 and ANY huawei Phones :)

You can now unlock your Pulse courtesy of http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ for $19.99 instead of $29.99! :)

To get your discount, add your unlock to the basket, select checkout and enter the coupon code 'modaco.com'.

The unlock code will be supplied by e-mail in 1-2 working days.

Enjoy! B)

P

I checked on http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com unlocking is 22.99, is the $10 discount above still valid?

Guest UnlockPulse
$22.99 is for the Huawei U7510/ Huawei U7519 Unlock code

The pulse is still $29.99 (without code)

NOW, All the code can use this discount coupon ! :)

Guest UnlockPulse
Very sneaky

It was $19.99 last week

Yes, but after that so many guys send me email: why the u7510/u7519 code could not use the $10 discount coupon?

$9.99 ? God! I could not got the code at the price!

That is why the u7510/u7519 code $29.99 now !! if you use the discount coupon, you can get the best price in the world!

Edited by UnlockPulse

Guess what? NCK code ordered for my U7519, received so quick, order Sent at approx 7 PM, order Received at 10 PM. :) only 3 hrs!! Thanks John.

Edited by doti

Guest ntanghe

Hi,

I just received the code but unfortunately it doesn't work, someone can help me ?

edit : Email send and response quick received, code must be re-checked. Wait monday for news.

Edited by ntanghe

Guest ntanghe
Hi,

I just received the code but unfortunately it doesn't work, someone can help me ?

edit : Email send and response quick received, code must be re-checked. Wait monday for news.

it works now. thank you.