Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest D3nniz
But i have another bug

When i create a connection, it won't remember that i created a modem, it just disappear, so i can't connect to internet. Any fix?

Same problem here. No modem displayed in connections after creating a connection. I tried soft and hard reset without result.

I can connect when i activate data connection in Comm. Manager but i can't connect to internet with explorer. Do u know a fix?

Rom is really great and fast! really like it!

Guest steff195

Guys thanks for mirrors, I've put them on the first page. :)

@Razerblade: if you wanna have your own ringtones and message tone just place any mp3 file directly to My Storage. It will appear then in the list.

@George_red_storm: you have to test the flashlight on the today screen... I mean the real today, not in any app.

About the screen sensitivity, I prefer to leave it as default, and you guys can improve it as you wish.

@D3nniz: when the phone prompts you with the sim card connection and asking you for saving the settings, press yes, and wait a few seconds.

Edited by steff195

Guest ExcellencE

the mp3 files and pictures are not running in file explorer

it gives error: the file "filename" cannot be opende.either it is not signed with a trusted certificate...

how can i solve the problem?

Guest D3nniz

Thank u for u're reply steff!

I tried but it didn't work... i can't see any modem connection, it's blank. Explorer cannot connect...

Edit: automatically configure does work now, but i cannot see any modem. When i activate data comm. i can update the weather info. Explorer wont connect to internet.

Edited by D3nniz

Guest steff195

@ExcellencE: you should install a player first. The rom doesn't have a default player, because it's all removed... same with pictures and video.

@D3nniz: don't know man, it's working for me...

Guest FredClappen

Hi Steff195.

This is defnitly one of the BEST roms out there. I just love it.

Sorry about the PM about a problem on your 28014 build in landscape view.

One thing though, is there any chance I can re enable the Welcome Center on the rom?

Great work !!!!

Guest aguditu

Help plzz

I have flashed a rom but now i can`t flash other rom how can i erase all from my phone to be clean.

I have formated many times my phone but steel nothing. HELLLPPP MEEE PLZZZZZZ

Guest steff195
One thing though, is there any chance I can re enable the Welcome Center on the rom?

No! I dediced to leave it this way. Sorry! B)

@aguditu: you'll have to flash again. In my experience with Omnia (trust me, long before I started cooking roms) I never experienced something like that. Just restart the whole process calmly... :)

@kennethchia & Natsirt: thanks for the help. ;)

Edited by steff195

Guest George_red_storm
@George_red_storm: you have to test the flashlight on the today screen... I mean the real today, not in any app.

ONLY when disabled M2D works.

And, can we have a cab with taskbar beacuse i like it very much?

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest steff195

@George_red_storm: for flashlight you can install Torch Button and assign it to a hardware button... you don't need to disable any of the programs...

As for this:

And, can we have a cab with taskbar beacuse i like it very much?

I didn't quite understand what you're asking for.

Guest George_red_storm
@George_red_storm: for flashlight you can install Torch Button and assign it to a hardware button... you don't need to disable any of the programs...

As for this:

I didn't quite understand what you're asking for.

I mean on screen, up and right. The icon of battery, the icon of 3G, the icon of signal....

Do you have a cab for Torch Button?

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest TheMaxi

well this is a quite a good rom but the finger sensitive is werry low.. :S i have to prees realy hard to get it work .. that's realy anoying cuz im afried that screen will break :S can i change sens anywere ??

Guest blade87
well this is a quite a good rom but the finger sensitive is werry low.. :S i have to prees realy hard to get it work .. that's realy anoying cuz im afried that screen will break :S can i change sens anywere ??

I use Favorite Hackings for that.

Guest TheMaxi

u see i just got my Omnia so Im a n00b 4 now .. but im learning realy fast .. i use a TyTn2 before but just for a while cuz i brick it = /// so im not really n00b and i know something about flashing and stuff xD but here at Omnia stuff is a little bit more complicated .. at tytn's ROM it was a little bit more easy with app's .. here dosn't every thing work! so im confuse :S i dont know what this Manilla stuff does/mean and what titanium/neo/andmore does/meen!!! but hey .. tnx for answer!!

Edited by TheMaxi

Guest blade87

I'm telling you again - use Favorite Hackings. There are options for calibrating the screen and increasing touch sensitivity. Here you go.

Edited by blade87

Guest TheMaxi
I'm telling you again - use Favorite Hackings. There are options for calibrating the screen and increasing touch sensitivity. Here you go.

Tnx man. But that isnt really big problem .. i just want to someone tell me a little bit more about manilla or titanium or whatever exist.