Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest kjgallardog
Hi, im from Venezuela and i like your work in this rom(Thanx for that excellent job) but i have a problem with the data connection. don't connect even configure my web sessions and included the imei operator in Venezuela (Movilnet and Movistar) in the folder windows with the rest preloaded. Can you help me with this. Thanks Again and happy new year 2010!

any solution for this? I appreciate the help of anyone who can collaborate and solve this problem. Greetings

Guest codo2003

Thank you for this great ROM 28205

I burned it with my windows 7 and every thing looks nice.... still testing.

One thing is the heat from the back... It is HOT.

Other thing is the active sync is not working for my windows 7, before it was working with your ROM 28014, and even charging with USB connection except in STORAGE Connection it is OK.

Any advice, Pleease.

Guest TheMaxi

but i try it and dosn't work.. it's a Volume Control app or whatever .. install pass! but when i want to use it it say's : There is no app. associated with"loud". Run the app. firs then open this file from within the app.! dunno :S

Edited by TheMaxi

Guest TheMaxi

well i think that this isn't a topic for that kind of problem.. it's look like i will spend some time here on the forum searching for answering an solutions! tnx guys anyway!!

Guest Marco76

i too have to ask you some silly questions too. I want to get winmob 6.5 with one of your custom roms.

How do i install the roms on the winmob. and if i do would it erase any of my data?...

i have a samsung omnia Si910. built 20276.1. Would these roms work with mine?

Also do i have to install win 6.5 first then roms, or are they together?-can you explain that to me because it's a little uncleared right now. i just started to mess with this stuff so im trying to get my feet wet... thanks

@DFKT: I don't know, but what's wrong with this one... anyway, try so search the Samsung Omnia apps repository topic..

I like to have the main screen stick... the normal lock sceen, as well as apps like S2U2, replace the main screen.

Guest Natsirt
i too have to ask you some silly questions too. I want to get winmob 6.5 with one of your custom roms.

How do i install the roms on the winmob. and if i do would it erase any of my data?...

i have a samsung omnia Si910. built 20276.1. Would these roms work with mine?

Also do i have to install win 6.5 first then roms, or are they together?-can you explain that to me because it's a little uncleared right now. i just started to mess with this stuff so im trying to get my feet wet... thanks

Hi Marco76, first of all, read the sticky in the ROM's discussion about flashing by sector (http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/288072/how-to-flash-your-i900-omnia-phone/), that will help you learn how to install these roms.

And yes, installing a ROM or Flashing it, will erase all data on your device storage (not My storage. It will erase everything stored in the lesser 100mb space)

Hmm are you using a samsung i910? In that case, these ROMs will not work with your device because they're for the i900, you'll need to search in the i910 ROM discusson section.

And lastly, no, you don't have to install win6.5 first before you install the ROMs, they are together. :)

Good luck! Hope this helps

Guest Natsirt

A quick question thats probably a bit off-topic, but hope someone can help me out.

So I've flashed to steff's md2v2 28014 ROM, but i change my registry so my phone will auto disconnect my data connections after 60 secs, it doesn't work. It worked back in WM6.1, so mayb it doesnt with 6.5? Or mayb it's just me.

It's the GPRS_bye_if_device_off or something..

Thanks in advance! I'd really like to have something to automatically disconnect my GPRS because I often forget and it drains my battery :)

Guest atomaher

UPDATE 01.01.2010: 28205 M2Dv2 Released!

great rom, but i have one problem.

How to change the city name (for the forecast) on the main screen?

On the weather screen I choosed Vienna, but on the main screen is still "Polichni", how to change it?

thanks

Edited by atomaher

Guest steff195

Tap on "update weather" in main screen a couple of times... it doesn't always update from the first time... I hope you understand this is a ported version for Omnia, hence the bugs sometimes.

But, it's working perfectly to me. :)

Guest atomaher
Tap on "update weather" in main screen a couple of times... it doesn't always update from the first time... I hope you understand this is a ported version for Omnia, hence the bugs sometimes.

But, it's working perfectly to me. :)

It does update but wrong city?! I choosed Vienna on the weather screen,and on the main screen comes out Polichni!?

Guest aguditu

steff

I tried to format and install several times but same problem.

I saw that instead of I900 is I908.

this can be the problem for not working.

how can i edit reg to change that?

thx and sry bothering u ;)

ps where are u from :)

Edited by aguditu

Guest bahhbahh

Hi,

Great ROM!.

The weather though doesn't seem to work for me. It does not update. It just sits there on the Main screen "Updating weather" :)

Anyone got a workaround or something for me?

Thanks

Guest Orbit71

Hi Steff,

I really like your ROM's - but I cannot understand that you remove the most applications or Shortcuts in the Start menu - in some cases it is really difficult to the make afterwards such applications closed to the OS running (e.q. Internet Sharing).

Especially in the Normal version, where do not have the possibility to start such applications it over M2Dv2.

I would really appreciative if you can keep as much as possible of these applications and the related links (shortcuts) in the start menu.

Still missing also the link of ActiveSync…

Many thanks for your help and great work in building ROM's for the Omnia….