Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest Múrcielago93

@Steff195 I Trust you but It doesn't work in my SPA :(

I Made a Hard Reset ( 3 !)

I go to the wifi "page",

I connect to my freebox ( It's writted "connected"),

I run IE but a message

error appear : "Cannot connect... The connection has been ended. To change your connection settings, tap Settings."

='(

Guest leap_ahead

@Steff195 I Trust you but It doesn't work in my SPA :(

I Made a Hard Reset ( 3 !)

I go to the wifi "page",

I connect to my freebox ( It's writted "connected"),

I run IE but a message

error appear : "Cannot connect... The connection has been ended. To change your connection settings, tap Settings."

='(

Can't connect to Internet or GPRS

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 2lud4you

Hey i ve a probelm. I instaled your rom and now i cant turn phone on. I mean i can turn him on but allways shows that he is in airplane mode. Help me pls. I tried to reinstall but same problem.,

Guest steff195

Hey i ve a probelm. I instaled your rom and now i cant turn phone on. I mean i can turn him on but allways shows that he is in airplane mode. Help me pls. I tried to reinstall but same problem.,

Did you update the phone part also?...it looks to me like it got locked again... I mean the phone might have been temporarily unlocked from a certain network and during the update the unlocking might have been washed away... and thus it doesn't want to connect again, because it is network locked.

That's what I'm thinking of momentarily....

Guest 2lud4you

Did you update the phone part also?...it looks to me like it got locked again... I mean the phone might have been temporarily unlocked from a certain network and during the update the unlocking might have been washed away... and thus it doesn't want to connect again, because it is network locked.

That's what I'm thinking of momentarily....

I updated rom with yours wich u made. If it is locked what should I do? Is it posible to unlock with cable?

Guest steff195

I updated rom with yours wich u made. If it is locked what should I do? Is it posible to unlock with cable?

You should look for a topic named "Unlock your Omnia" here on Omnia section or something like that.. all you need is a sim from the network it was locked on to, and a code to dial whic leads you to a status screen and you cand turn the locking off... search for the topic and you'll understand better... it's quite simple. ;)

Guest 2lud4you

You should look for a topic named "Unlock your Omnia" here on Omnia section or something like that.. all you need is a sim from the network it was locked on to, and a code to dial whic leads you to a status screen and you cand turn the locking off... search for the topic and you'll understand better... it's quite simple. ;)

well thats problem. When I wanna to insert that codes it shows me that my phone is turned off so i cant do that. Any other solution?

PS. I checked with some program it show me that networks are unlocked.

Edited by 2lud4you

Guest steff195

Hi guys!

Lately I dealt with some .flac files and I wanted to play them with my Nitrogen player, but I remembered I did a search long ago and found some .flac plugin for Nitrogen available HERE (2nd post), but I remembered I tested it then and I knew it had some problems. I mean if I tried to open the file via explorer it opened the Nitrogen player but it didn't play the file. I decided to mess with it again, I discovered the same issues, otherwise reported on that topic, but this time I decieded to fix that and give .flac support to Nitrogen. So, with a little registry fixes, I packed it into a .cab and now I share it with you.

Install to the Nitrogen installation memory: Main memory or My Storage.

Enjoy the .flac quality! ;)

FLAC for Nitrogen (fixed by steff195).cab

How to turn off the sounds while using all the Omnia Lite applications? It makes a sound with every touch of a button within the applications. For example, I tried recording with Audio Note and at the end of the recording it also caught the sound of pressing the stop button. How to stop the sounds?

Guest steff195

How to turn off the sounds while using all the Omnia Lite applications? It makes a sound with every touch of a button within the applications. For example, I tried recording with Audio Note and at the end of the recording it also caught the sound of pressing the stop button. How to stop the sounds?

Did you disable Events (warnings, system events) in Settings/Sounds & Notifications? I know I always uncheck that everytime I hard reset or put a new rom on my phone because I can't stand those sounds at every screen press or in various contexts..

Guest he-man86

Hello, Steff195!

Your "Roms" best of the best! I'm from Russia... In Google Maps is no russian language, symbols and words (squares machine text) displayed incorrectly. Setting Region - Russia. Maybe next build added rus lang to Google Maps. Big Thx! You're cool man!

P.S. Sorry my bad english.

Edited by he-man86

Guest banyu_putih

please help me.I use 21686_Normal_for _Windows_XP.rar room but can not get to send messages and write a message of thanks before her for the help

sorry if my english bad

Guest seisman

steff

please i have a question

i remember that in one of your roms , you have the option that the phone vibrate when the call is connected , so i donot have to keep looking to the screen till the other end pick up

can you please tell me how you have done it

thanks

Guest Javier Nuñez

Hello steff195, such. I wonder if maybe you could translate into Spanish this rom so pretty: 29020 Normal for Windows 7. because I would be quite comlejo from the English. I'm from Argentina and although the new mobile surpassed an i900, with your luxury creation is like new. Well I hope at least you have a response to language. Greetings and thanks for altruism.

Guest steff195

@banyu_putih: I don't think you can't send messages, I know I do... if that was your question... I didn't quite understand.

@seisman: I don't remember man... I use p.ho.n.ex. for some time now and it doesn't vibrate to me. :D

@Javier Nuñez: Sorry! It's kinda complicated and I don't really cook lately.

@he-man86: in the Normal version Adobe PDF reader is included. Not in the Lite version. I think that was your request, I assumed, it wasn't too clear. :) Please explain better if you meant something else.

Guest he-man86

@steff195, Adobe Reader, open only PDF text format... I'm reading books.FB2 text's format, but i find program for read book, it is "AlReader 2.110502" good reader! Russian books in *fb2 (AlReader, Cool Reader & Haali Reader) or *rtf (Microsoft Word open) format primarily, English books popular pdf.

Example: Dan Brown The_Da _Vinci_Code.pdf (nice open Adobe Reader) or Da.Vinci.Code.fb2 (open only AlReader or Cool Reader)

Guest vishnu vijay

Hey man...

try a different rom with the phone part... Look for some wm6.5 default rom its available here. it might be a large file compared to what u r downloading from here!

Flash with it.

then flash with ur favourite rom..

It should fix the issue.

I've faced that sort of probs last year!

well thats problem. When I wanna to insert that codes it shows me that my phone is turned off so i cant do that. Any other solution?

PS. I checked with some program it show me that networks are unlocked.

Guest he-man86

@steff195!

I'm find big error (bug) your Rom 29020 V2 Normal... Settings->System->Enhanced GPS... Push: XTRA Data Download... message "XTRA data download Fail"

Guest steff195

@steff195!

I'm find big error (bug) your Rom 29020 V2 Normal... Settings->System->Enhanced GPS... Push: XTRA Data Download... message "XTRA data download Fail"

You have to be connected to internet via Active Sync or Wi-Fi or something. Have a look at the screenshot, notice the message and behind it the available time. So, it's not a bug, you'll just have to get more familiar with your phone. :D

post-442647-0-80632500-1318444845_thumb.

Guest he-man86

You have to be connected to internet via Active Sync or Wi-Fi or something. Have a look at the screenshot, notice the message and behind it the available time. So, it's not a bug, you'll just have to get more familiar with your phone. :D

post-442647-0-80632500-1318444845_thumb.

Steff195, thank you very much! It's good work!