[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest AndrewTan
1. atm only use 3rdd party app to use MMS

2. for easiest way, use advance config tools to enable dialler skin

or use registry editor HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin > Value Data change 0 to 1

Thanks, any recommended MMS program?

anyone has sleep problem with this rom?

it will go to sleep at specified time, but then immediately wake up and show the locker screen. then, it will go back to sleep after specified "sleep" time, then immediately wake for to the locker screen. and so on.

so the phone never really stays in sleep mode.

Guest AndrewTan
try "Arcsoft MMS "

Thanks for the StartMenu 3 Grid.

I try the Arcsoft MMS v5.0.31.7 but it is not working, when I clicking on MMS and it appear nothing, sometimes it do appear but when I click insert picture and it not bring me to folder that I can insert picture and it return back.

From threaded message, even worst as no way for me to insert picture or video at all.

Help needed, anyone with working Arcsoft MMS, or anyone able to extract out the Samsung SMS/MMS or HTC SMS/MMS program, I need it or else I can't receive or sending MMS.

anyone has sleep problem with this rom?

it will go to sleep at specified time, but then immediately wake up and show the locker screen. then, it will go back to sleep after specified "sleep" time, then immediately wake for to the locker screen. and so on.

so the phone never really stays in sleep mode.

this sleepless seems to be caused by bluetooth. if does not happen if I turn bluetooth off. is it caused by the BT voice dial? I don't see why we need cybron voice dialer anyway

Edited by pine

Guest whiskeybro

Khuanchai,

i'm still using your 1.3 manila rom as it is multi lang and stabile for daily use

but i'm gonne switch to english and test your new rom ;)

thanks,

Guest Michael Pang
+1

like this

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41201

I guess it is doable but we need someone who port QVGA graphic to WVGA graphic. With M2D i think we don't need to set our CPU performance to always High

Guest monyozt

there are 2 version. try your self and tell me here wich version that working.

PS: someone said the yout need set port correctly to get working MMS

Arcsoft MMS v 5.2.1.37.cab

Arcsoft MMS v 5.2.0.22.zip

Arcsoft_MMS.rar

Edited by monyozt

Guest Khuanchai
Hi, KC,

Few question:

- How to send MMS? Do you might make a cab for installing back Samsung SMS-MMS (I ready like it, or any great MMS program for replacement?)

- How to restore back Samsung Dial pad? (is ok I found it, but the bar in side is damn ugly, I use Resco Contact Manager now)

- How to switch back the Start Menu from 4 bar back to 3 bar?

Overall this ROM is nearly perfect, the only problem I found so far is clicking the X button not closing the application.

- Samsung SMS-MMS also needs Samsung PhoneBook to work properly. I may upload CABs if I have time.

- For 3-column start menu, you need to edit the Titanium.cpr files. I believe there are many people floating them around.

Guest monyozt
- Samsung SMS-MMS also needs Samsung PhoneBook to work properly. I may upload CABs if I have time.

- For 3-column start menu, you need to edit the Titanium.cpr files. I believe there are many people floating them around.

im already uploadd the cab bro for 3 column start menu. check prev page ;)

for me, 4 row looks better

Guest Khuanchai
btw, it is off topic. just an idea

is it possible to have 6.5.3 with latest Manila2D (not 3D) just like the old i900 rom?

Please post the link or CAB for WVGA. I have no time to search but will try if you have a workable CAB.

Guest Khuanchai
im already uploadd the cab bro for 3 column start menu. check prev page ;)

for me, 4 row looks better

Thanks, I started from the second page. ;)

I also prefer 4 rows.

Guest AndrewTan

Waiting on it ;) Wish you have time upload it, with this two add-in, this ROM is perfect than perfect ;)

Thanks for all your hardwork ;)

Guest AndrewTan
there are 2 version. try your self and tell me here wich version that working.

PS: someone said the yout need set port correctly to get working MMS

Arcsoft MMS v 5.2.1.37.cab

Arcsoft MMS v 5.2.0.22.zip

Thanks for the cab, testing it now ;)

Guest AndrewTan

I try both Arcsoft MMS, and both also not working, after choose insert picture/video,

it only appear /C-C, no attachment is added in.

If I choose add attachment, then it show --/C-C

Any solution?

Guest Khuanchai

CABs for SMS-MMS and Phonebook uploaded. See downlaod links in the second post. To get full functional SMS-MMS program, you also need to install Phonebook.

Not sure this will work or not. It may need some more registries that I can't include in the CABs. Please test and post your results.

Some more CABs updated in the second post.

Enjoy!

Edited by Khuanchai

Khuanchai,

thank you for your brilliant work. Soon we will be able to go back to the old habits of a new ROM each week!

Kudos to you and everyone else who has made this possible.

The ROM works extremely well and is fast. The only issues I have really come across are the inbuilt ugly parts from this build of WM6.5.3.

For future ROMs, you could possibly make WM Classic Blue the default theme as Samsung Black doesn't function properly.

Guest Michael Pang
Please post the link or CAB for WVGA. I have no time to search but will try if you have a workable CAB.

let me ask someone to see if he is willing to port for us.