[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest sys_error

First of all, a big thank you to Master KhuanChai for launching the first 6.5.3 on Omnia2.

For those that dislike threaded SMS and at the same time dislike the samsung sms-mms too, you can disable them by editing the registry.

HKCU\Sofware\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings

a. create a OEM folder if 1 cannot be found

b. leave the (Default) Name String and Value with blank String untouched

c. create a SMSInboxThreadingDisabled Name with DWORD Value of 1

d. wait 30 secs and soft reset

Guest AndrewTan
CABs for SMS-MMS and Phonebook uploaded. See downlaod links in the second post. To get full functional SMS-MMS program, you also need to install Phonebook.

Not sure this will work or not. It may need some more registries that I can't include in the CABs. Please test and post your results.

Some more CABs updated in the second post.

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot KC, ;)

The phonebook and SMS-MMS is working fine. ;)

So happy. ;)

I got a question how to make the phonebook as default phone contact program?

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest Michael Pang
Yes, this ROM is great.

No issue so far anyway, except I not tested the GPS yet, but I believe shall be no issue as well.

manage to fix the samsung kaypad scrollbar issue?

Guest monyozt
Please post the link or CAB for WVGA. I have no time to search but will try if you have a workable CAB.

is this you're looking for?

http://www.4winmobile.com/forums/e-ten-ace...-x960-wvga.html

for themes

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489

1more

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584978

Edited by monyozt

Guest Michael Pang

the 1st link seems is the M2D for WVGA and

don't mix up the theme from the 2nd link, those themes are for Manila 2.5 (which is 3D no 2D).

Edited by Michael Pang

Starting using this ROM today, and appears to work very well! Thanks!

Wondering if anyone has found it taskbar icon replacements that work in 6.5.3? I used Tsowen's 6.5 taskbar icons, which appear to work, but it breaks the bottom taskbar on the home screen once installed (i.e. there is no graphics for the lower taskbar in the home screen).

Anyone have ones that they have successfully installed?

Edit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=578403. Here are 6.5.1 taskbar icons that work well on 6.5.3.

Edited by GeneNZ

Guest Khuanchai
Thanks a lot KC, ;)

The phonebook and SMS-MMS is working fine. ;)

So happy. ;)

I got a question how to make the phonebook as default phone contact program?

Thanks to let us know my SMS-MMS, and Phonebook CABs work fine.

I will look for the way to enable the phonebook as default.

Guest emperorben

Hi Khuanchai,

Thanks for the WM6.5.3 ROM. It's working real great.

Only minor annoyance- the input panel kind of block the bottom taskbar by abit. This is most probably due to the thicker bottom bar in WM6.5.3. Anyway to shift the input panel (i.e. samsung keyboard, swype, etc) up a little to align with the bottom bar?

Also, it would be most wonderful if you can upload the Youtube app (cab) from L2 or K5 ROM.

Thanks again. Great job!

Guest forelli

Master KC! I knew you would surprise us once again! As a fan of yours, back in the days of the Ultralite era on i900, I'm very glad to tell you that your rom is now stuck in my O2 and I will flash another rom when you will issue another 1! It's working fine so far, had to use wm 6.5.1 230xx taskbars and softwares and almost everything is fine. There's one curiosity:

Titanium weather won't update over 3G, only over wifi, and it will still tell me that it can't find some lines etc... the usual "No internet?" error message, but I can live with it. I'm still exploring though, I tried only 3 versions of Titanium weather, 2 remaining. Will post progress.

By the way, I had to remap the left soft key (SK1URL): it was pointing to Samsung contacts app, but won't open, always prompting an error message on the screen. No big deal, I like the new MSCONTACTS UI anyway.

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

forelli

Guest superoy

THX Khuanchai

great rom, and fully support chinese.....THX

but i need

-WM 6.5 YOUTUBE

-MARKETPLACE

-Samsung task manager

how I can make the phone book (samsung)and contact(samsung) as default?

and the "X" doest work

many thx

Edited by superoy

Guest monyozt
Master KC! I knew you would surprise us once again! As a fan of yours, back in the days of the Ultralite era on i900, I'm very glad to tell you that your rom is now stuck in my O2 and I will flash another rom when you will issue another 1! It's working fine so far, had to use wm 6.5.1 230xx taskbars and softwares and almost everything is fine. There's one curiosity:

Titanium weather won't update over 3G, only over wifi, and it will still tell me that it can't find some lines etc... the usual "No internet?" error message, but I can live with it. I'm still exploring though, I tried only 3 versions of Titanium weather, 2 remaining. Will post progress.

By the way, I had to remap the left soft key (SK1URL): it was pointing to Samsung contacts app, but won't open, always prompting an error message on the screen. No big deal, I like the new MSCONTACTS UI anyway.

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

forelli

i have no issue with titanium weather. works over 3G or HSDPA connection

post-497070-1261393202_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1261393219_thumb.jpg

Edited by monyozt

argh you removed the default windows games ;):(;) I like to play bubble breaker.... ;)

where can I find it?

btw, just tried this ROM... ;)

edit

I'm looking for working themes and taskbar icons for this ROM???? is there any?

Edited by nap_rz

argh you removed the default windows games ;) :P :( I like to play bubble breaker.... :(

where can I find it?

edit

here are the files for WVGA bubble breaker. ;)

I don't have a single knowledge on how to create a setup CAB file so,

you will have to extract the files to \windows and then create a shortcut using Total Commander or any other programs or simply just run BubbleBreaker.exe from windows. ;)

BubbleBreaker.rar

Guest forelli
argh you removed the default windows games ;) ;) ;) I like to play bubble breaker.... :P

where can I find it?

edit

Taskbar: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1

Themes: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=559695

edit: I forgot this one, which is a variation of the taskbar: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=580568

I don't have time to search for it, but the mcarroll pureblack 2 theme works too, i tried it yesterday. Personnally, amarullz's black and green is a killer, I'm using it until further notice lol!

Edited by forelli