[THEME] [WM 6.5.x] [AllRes] tacchan23Black theme

Guest tacchan23

Guest corpisa
tacchan23Black

I wanted to use a theme with black background also on the newly ported WM 6.5.3.

So I made a mix of many themes along with some custom made images to get a theme full black with item selectors in blue and some glossy effects.

Details v7:

- WM 6.5.x (but it should/may work also on wm 6.5 other than the bottom bar of course)

- (W)VGA and (W)QVGA

- black blackground

wow !!! was WQVGA always available ;) I was pretty sure I went through this thread not so long ago I just wish it could be on my old onnia i900 :(

WOW... this is just unbelievable GOOD :D

thanks a lot tacchan23

post-209926-1265241034_thumb.png

Guest vassal74

Hello tacchan23! I have found the bug. When I type sms the text is under the black background (I mean black on black). Could you be so kind to fix it?

Guest tacchan23
Hello tacchan23! I have found the bug. When I type sms the text is under the black background (I mean black on black). Could you be so kind to fix it?

It happens to just few users... it may depends on your phone or ROM... no idea how to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tones75

hi rendeiro'

I am a newbie and was wondering how i can install the themes onto my phone?

I have downloaded the files from tacchan23 and then joined them. (ight?0

After that, i cant install the files.

please help!

:(

witch version?! the one on 1st post?

ok i will try that one but first i had to configure my phone again because the cab i`ve try before put my phone nuts :( and i have to flash it once again :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iTamad

such a nice theme <_< unfortunately i had to remove it as it conflicts with the sms of the Leo beta2 rom.

good job tacchan it really makes the phone look nicer ~cheers

Guest dwallersv

Okay, I've spend over 30 minutes searching the forum, disassembling Tacchan's cab, etc., and can't figure this out. So...

Tacchan, buddy! How do I modify the WM6.5 Start Menu to have these higher density icons? I tried installing the theme (I know, it's not for 6.5), and the Start Menu didn't change.

This is all I want anyway, and am guessing it's a reg change or two (or three). Can you help?

post-479152-1268246997_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

All I need, is a nice black glossy taskbars and that great RED sellection bar - working decently on i900!!!!!

Can I use these here, from the #1 post?

And which one, to have that red sellection?