Liquid out performs Nexus ???

Guest saquib

Guest lucian785
Yup, our Liquid is WVGA standard 800x480 and Nexus One is just like Motorola Droid which is a wider VGA 854x480 see http://blogs.howstuffworks.com/2009/12/24/...pressive-phone/

Nexus is wvga 800x480 check engadget, they have tested the device! "While the resolution is high (480 x 800), it's missing 48 pixels that we expected given the size of the Droid's screen"

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/04/nexus-one-review/

Guest D.Rosendahl
Nexus is wvga 800x480 check engadget, they have tested the device! "While the resolution is high (480 x 800), it's missing 48 pixels that we expected given the size of the Droid's screen"

That is really good news for liquid owners. Tha means most program will start to support 480x800 without problems. (many keyboards have problems/glitches for the moment)

Guest Drizzy

there is a big difference in each device, from screen to processor, Liquid doesnt have 1ghz and nexus does. liquid doesnt have OLED screen and nexus does, anyway back to the benchmark test, im sure your liquid boot.img has a default clocked setting, so wait till nexus is overclocked and then we will see the benchmark test

Drizzy~

if your liquid can handle live wallpapers which i know it can then lets make a 2.1 port :)

Guest Lorents

Liquid do have a 1Ghz cpu, but its underclocked. Specs seem almost identical except for the 2.1 android :)

Engadget wasnt too happy with the oled screen, so I guess we win B)

Edited by Lorents

Guest lucian785

Screen technology doesn't matter so much regarding the speed of the device , it does matter that oled has better colour reproduction and great viewing angle, the resolution is the same, maybe response time....but let's think about ...who will ever notice that nexus has 20ms and liquid 23ms response time :)

Edited by lucian785

Guest three_pineapples

I was wondering if that nexus one benchmark was flawed (low score) because they person running it had one of those active wallpapers running in the background. Google announced at their press conference today that the nexus one live wallpapers use the 3D processor, so that could account for the low score!

Guest AcerDroid

Oops :) I thought it is like on Motorola Droid. I think it would be better if everything is standard 800x480 so no more incompatibilities.

Guest amdnikos

well,after i download the last version of neocore in market when i am trying to run benchmark, somehow it gets me back in home screen.i tried wipe even rom update but seems it cant work anymore.can anyone try download the last version from market and confirm that?.

Guest saquib

Same problem. Add a comment raising it as an issue again the application in the market.

well,after i download the last version of neocore in market when i am trying to run benchmark, somehow it gets me back in home screen.i tried wipe even rom update but seems it cant work anymore.can anyone try download the last version from market and confirm that?.

Guest AcerDroid

I confirm this, it doesnt work for me also

Guest amdnikos
Same problem. Add a comment raising it as an issue again the application in the market.

may i write my coment from my handset?atm i am not in home.i searched a bit in market but i didnt found how to reply in comments.. :)

Guest saquib

Select Market on your handset. Then downloads. Neocore will be listed there, as you already have it installed. Click on it, select a rating and then it will allow you to enter a comment.

may i write my coment from my handset?atm i am not in home.i searched a bit in market but i didnt found how to reply in comments.. :)

Guest saquib

Select Market on your handset. Then downloads. Neocore will be listed there, as you already have it installed. Click on it, select a rating and then it will allow you to enter a comment.

Guest amdnikos

tyvm one more time.

Guest black beard

** edit - a review of all comments for this app on the market indicate that it is now not working on Liquid since the latest update (1.9.13). Will wait for another update.

All this talk of neocore benchmarking made me want to give it a go - only one problem, when I launch the app on my Liquid (superbooted AAP_CSL rom). Basically after selecting "Run" in the Neocore main screen - the screen goes black for a second, then flashes straight back to the home screen. No error message or force close.

A search leads me to believe this is an uncommon issue - but any advice would be greatly appreciated, cause I really want to run this cool app at least once. (BTW - I have uninstalled and reinstalled app, just as a precaution - same result)

Edited by black beard

Guest Ricky Lui
** edit - a review of all comments for this app on the market indicate that it is now not working on Liquid since the latest update (1.9.13). Will wait for another update.

All this talk of neocore benchmarking made me want to give it a go - only one problem, when I launch the app on my Liquid (superbooted AAP_CSL rom). Basically after selecting "Run" in the Neocore main screen - the screen goes black for a second, then flashes straight back to the home screen. No error message or force close.

A search leads me to believe this is an uncommon issue - but any advice would be greatly appreciated, cause I really want to run this cool app at least once. (BTW - I have uninstalled and reinstalled app, just as a precaution - same result)

I have the exact same issue as you.

And I am on 1.004.00_EMEA_GEN1 Test2Ru.