[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest JohnW44

My only issue, single issue mind you, has been with a standard text message. It would display on screen, but not show up in my inbox. Will let you know if it does it again and see if I can get you some screen shots if needed.

Otherwise this ROM works 99% better than the one I was previously running.

Thank you for the hard work!

Guest arirang

just installed M2D-only ROM [i always HR after a flash, btw] , observations thus far...

1. reported SMS issue - unable to duplicate.

2. personal apps not working - evernote

3. GPS - quick locks

4. swiped KB installed successfully

5. occasional WIFI device drop-off issue - duplicated [toggle power-save's WIFI workaround still applies]

6. google maps 3.3 cell-tower triangulation functions

Edited by arirang

I can't get the wifi working in comm manager. I've power cycled, and toggled the wifi setting in the power settings, yet wi-fi remains disabled in comm manager. Basically same issue as svendusty.

Update - power cycled again, then did the wifi power toggle, and now it's working.

Edited by HotLZ

Guest dmcnado

@waremike--

I spent the last day cooking 23517 build. Got the Titanium only (base) working great. Tried to cook in M2D (v 2.0) and got it looking right, but problems w/ the Internet page (nothing happens) and the Comm manager (can't find error). I've been searching around on all the forums and it looks like including M2DC would be very helpful, but I haven't had much luck finding it. Any suggestions on where I might find this (preferably in OEM form for cooking)?

At first I thought the issue w/ the internet page was the lack of a browser, but I did cook in IE (left files in SYS/BROWSING), but still nothing and I couldn't even find IE in programs! I also tried cooking in Opera 10 beta, but not working in M2D, although I could access program. I edited the registry, too, to no avail. And who knows what's up w/ the Comm manager. I cooked it into the rom. For cooking M2D, I am using the latest from Sector (version 2.0 1919.1432), which includes the album, audio manager and comm manager in the OEM.

Anyways, I was about to throw in the towel for now and move onto something else, when I noticed your thread. You are basically doing pretty much what I am trying to do (incl same build), so I thought you might have some helpful suggestions. By the way, I am using Wozzer's kitchen. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

P.S. How tricky is it to strip out Titanium and just cook M2D? Anything I should know before I do it? Thanks!

Edited by dmcnado

Guest The Eleven

I'm running the new Titanium ROM. So far so good. My icons wouldn't show up on Clauncher so I had to manually edit the links in Chome. No biggie, but, I figured I'd post it. I'm looking forward to trying TellMe. It's been getting alot of talk lately! Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: Is there any way to add the Ti Radar to Ti Weather? I use GPS Weather Radar Pro with Radar Merge and I really miss it. Thanks.

Edited by The Eleven

Guest waremike32
Is there any way to add the Ti Radar to Ti Weather? I use GPS Weather Radar Pro with Radar Merge and I really miss it. Thanks.

There is a conflict between the HTCSensorSDK.dll that Titanium Radar uses and the new Google Maps, I'm still looking for a compatible version of this dll.

@dmcnado - check your pm.

Edited by waremike32

Guest mimjun

Hey waremike I tried to download your MyStorageCabs_.rar for M2D2 but it says there's actually a virus in the file.

post-503748-1262473427_thumb.jpg

I could install each program myself but just wanted to let you know about this.

Besides that, great work once again! Definitely my favorite ROM :)

EDIT: I too have a weird SMS bug. I get no notification that I received the text message.

Edited by mimjun

Guest dopeness
I'm running the new Titanium ROM. So far so good. My icons wouldn't show up on Clauncher so I had to manually edit the links in Chome. No biggie, but, I figured I'd post it. I'm looking forward to trying TellMe. It's been getting alot of talk lately! Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: Is there any way to add the Ti Radar to Ti Weather? I use GPS Weather Radar Pro with Radar Merge and I really miss it. Thanks.

I am having the same problem. What exactly did you do to get the icons to show up? Also, can you add additional program slots (taking it from 6 to maybe 10 apps)? Thanks in advance.

Guest MrJohnnySpot
Hey waremike I tried to download your MyStorageCabs_.rar for M2D2 but it says there's actually a virus in the file.

post-503748-1262473427_thumb.jpg

I could install each program myself but just wanted to let you know about this.

I scanned it with Avast!, Malware Bytes and MS Security Essentials, all up to date and all showed it as clean. Just a false positive with Kaspersky.

Guest The Eleven
I am having the same problem. What exactly did you do to get the icons to show up? Also, can you add additional program slots (taking it from 6 to maybe 10 apps)? Thanks in advance.

Use Chome editor to manually input the png locations then hit save to registry. Takes a bit of time, but worth it.

Waremike, the back button isn't showing up in my start menu. It just appears as a little black box. Do you have any quick fix for this or is it a problem at my end? Thanks. BTW I'm using the Ti version.

Guest waremike32
Use Chome editor to manually input the png locations then hit save to registry. Takes a bit of time, but worth it.

Waremike, the back button isn't showing up in my start menu. It just appears as a little black box. Do you have any quick fix for this or is it a problem at my end? Thanks. BTW I'm using the Ti version.

Did you change themes? That happens from missing theme images or a broken .tsk.

Guest The Eleven
Did you change themes? That happens from missing theme images or a broken .tsk.

I did change to Rock and Republic. In classic blue I get a little black circle on some screens and the circle with the MS logo on others. I know it's back, so it really doesn't matter.

Have you had any troubles reported with the phone keypad on this build. I just had a hell of a time entering my access code for voice mail. The buttons didn't want to respond. Thanks.

Edited by The Eleven

Guest dopeness

thanks I will look into it.

A few things more that I have found playing around:

1. When I go to switch the theme in m2d

* the clock gets jacked up

* the main picture from titanium partially shows up even when i used m2dc to change the background

* I can not get the original theme back even when i use the restore option in m2dc

2. I can receive bluetooth messages great from other phones and computers. However, when I want to send something I get this error: "Cannot connect to the OBEX device. it is either not accessible or does not support the selected service"

All I am doing is sending a similar file back to (in this case) a computer. Any suggestions anyone?

Edited by dopeness

Guest iandy1

Some themes mess up the clock, have a backup of your settings to restore.

Also try checking one or both options for not updating the weather images and xml or tab icon images and xml.

Had one theme that just give up on installing it and after that had been able to change themes with no issues 4 times.

Hope this help with at least #1.

Guest iandy1
if anyone can get the task bar that evidence used then this would def be the rom for me!... looks good though bro!

Try Nilse's blue Taskbar, works fine for me.

First install SDK certs.

Delete the shortcut to eventbroker on windows/startup.

Install the taskbar cab.

It is on Liorytes's cabs post.

Edited by iandy1

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey waremike your new M2D Rom is nice love the icons in Start Menu. So far 2 problems I have come across, 1 is the weather shows on homescreen as Sunny all the time and not even my city, 2 the Programs Tab in M2D is nowhere to be found??

Hey waremike your new M2D Rom is nice love the icons in Start Menu. So far 2 problems I have come across, 1 is the weather shows on homescreen as Sunny all the time and not even my city, 2 the Programs Tab in M2D is nowhere to be found??

Don' tknow about the weather but you can add the program/launcher with M2DC