Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest le_lutin
You can change it so there aren't 9 screens. I only had 3 when I installed it, and managed to change to 9. Check in the options.

Yep. Hit the menu button on when in zeam home, then hit settings.

Just installed this. Extremely fast I gotta say. Just as fast as the normal homescreen except it has up to 9 homescreens. Awesome.

I just wish you could map different functions to the soft left and right buttons (currently only "call" and "screens" are available)

Guest MistaJae
Yep. Hit the menu button on when in zeam home, then hit settings.

Just installed this. Extremely fast I gotta say. Just as fast as the normal homescreen except it has up to 9 homescreens. Awesome.

I just wish you could map different functions to the soft left and right buttons (currently only "call" and "screens" are available)

Which version are you guys using?

When I press menu I only get the screen below. When I go into settings, I get the normal android phone settings:

post-667480-1272377501_thumb.png

Guest le_lutin
Which version are you guys using?

When I press menu I only get the screen below. When I go into settings, I get the normal android phone settings:

post-667480-1272377501_thumb.png

Went to the Zeam homepage and downloaded the apk directly from there. Just did it about an hour ago.

Guest MistaJae
Yeah, click Settings then you can set the number of screens from there. :huh:

I must be missing something as I can't find any settings for the number of home screens. The settings button brings me here:

post-667480-1272379556_thumb.png

Is the option in a submenu? If so, which one? I only want 5 screens.

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

edit: I found the problem. I had version 1.0.2. I had to unstall it (it wouldnt upgrade), then install 1.1.1, now I have the options!!!!

Edited by MistaJae

Guest le_lutin
I must be missing something as I can't find any settings for the number of home screens. The settings button brings me here:

post-667480-1272379556_thumb.png

Is the option in a submenu? If so, which one? I only want 5 screens.

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

That's very strange as the settings button brings me first to the zeam settings with a button at the top of the list to go to the "system" settings which is what you are seeing (in your screenshot).

I would try re-installing zeam. Not sure what else to do.

Guest MistaJae
That's very strange as the settings button brings me first to the zeam settings with a button at the top of the list to go to the "system" settings which is what you are seeing (in your screenshot).

I would try re-installing zeam. Not sure what else to do.

Thanks. It was the version of zeam I had installed. Now I've got 1.1.1 and the settings have appeared! Long press on the homescreen now gives me 3 options as well (add item, set wallpaper & settings). The settings option wasn't there before.

I'm really liking this. It's amazing how smooth it is!

Thanks for all your input guys!!! Much appreciated :huh:

Guest JayFleming

Am I missing something really obvious here?

I've installed Zeam but I can't see it anywhere on my phone :huh:

So stupid question of the day....how do I run it? :P

Guest le_lutin
Am I missing something really obvious here?

I've installed Zeam but I can't see it anywhere on my phone :huh:

So stupid question of the day....how do I run it? :P

Hold down the back button and you will be asked which "home" application you would like to use.

Guest Rem1x

Realllly enjoying Zeam.

Turns out you can skin it, but you have to edit the APK, and re-sign. Easy enough stuff, if you know what you're doing :huh:

Guest Minus616
Can you send me a link to your wallpaper?

And is whats that clock theme (black bar) ?!

Here is a black bar theme I found in another thread :P

On a side note, does anybody know how to remove/change the green highlight when you de-odex your phone when using metamorph? :huh:

pulseblk.zip

Edited by Minus616

Guest klutsh
Here is a black bar theme I found in another thread :P

On a side note, does anybody know how to remove/change the green highlight when you de-odex your phone when using metamorph? :huh:

Delete the green images in the theme pack, before applying the theme. I think thats how I did them. been a while now

Edited by klutsh

Guest Minus616
Delete the green images in the theme pack, before applying the theme. I think thats how I did them. been a while now

The green highlight had nothing to do with the theme pack, it started happening when I de odex my phone :huh:

Guest ogiogi
Thanks for the heads up with Zeam; a lightweight and slick looking home replacement, all you need really.

Yeah it's great. C'mon post your screens :P

Guest Epic-Emodude

Hi,

I have downloaded Weather and Toggle Widget but have somehow lost the default skin after i changed it.

If someone could post it i would be greateful.

Thanx

Aaron

Guest Azurren

Just as well post mine here as well

PPfly.png

Nothing special, just canvas..

Still, seems faster than the vanilla rom even with all that "junk" I'm beginning to think the port from the u8230 was a little messy... Hmmmm..

Guest Rem1x
Just as well post mine here as well

PPfly.png

Nothing special, just canvas..

Still, seems faster than the vanilla rom even with all that "junk" I'm beginning to think the port from the u8230 was a little messy... Hmmmm..

I actually know where you are coming from, and I kinda agree.

I'm just using the vanilla version, as I prefer the launcher.

Guest Willz
Damn right it is :P

But, how? I thought the one on here was for mini only? Or can it work on our regular Pulse's too?