Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest ogiogi
Oooooh, that must be it, stupid me :o :o

Looked like the applications-button.

Yeah it does. Gonna change the icon with better cut now :( :(

Guest arlindo.costa
How did you get the default launcher for this rom (unless zerosignull put it back in the latest update)? Also can you modify the functions for the icons in the launcher or re they stuck to the defaults? Cheers!

Thats the default launcher that comes with thw Swiss Sunrise u8230 ROM (Red Mobile). The functions are fixed

Guest DanXo

Here are my screenshots

T-mobile Hungarian offical update with stripped down 2.1 vanilla rom V6.

Beautiful widgets, pure grid calendar, tunewiki widget and N1 green boot animation live wallpaper

snap20100601_085310.pngsnap20100601_085322.pngsnap20100601_085334.png

Guest h3dshot
Here are my screenshots

T-mobile Hungarian offical update with stripped down 2.1 vanilla rom V6.

Beautiful widgets, pure grid calendar, tunewiki widget and N1 green boot animation live wallpaper

snap20100601_085310.pngsnap20100601_085322.pngsnap20100601_085334.png

does your tune wiki play up at times? ive had the same problem on 1.5 and 2.1 it will stop playing songs randomly and then either not do anything or play something not even on the playlist.

and nice setup:)

Guest DanXo
does your tune wiki play up at times? ive had the same problem on 1.5 and 2.1 it will stop playing songs randomly and then either not do anything or play something not even on the playlist.

and nice setup:)

No i don't have the problem, it's working fine for me. :(

Thanks! :(

Guest h3dshot
No i don't have the problem, it's working fine for me. :(

Thanks! :(

awww :o ive wiped a few times too! im using the stock music player now and it hasnt done it once, im thinking there was something corrupt with my tune wiki, oh well i cba reinstalling :o

Guest Epic-Emodude

What screen shot app are people using. I tried using shootme as recomended by Rem1x but it said it required root access which i dont have on the official 2.1 ROM

THanx

Aaron

Guest ogiogi
What screen shot app are people using. I tried using shootme as recomended by Rem1x but it said it required root access which i dont have on the official 2.1 ROM

THanx

Aaron

I use ddms.bat from the SDK. But you need root i think.

Guest Epic-Emodude
I use ddms.bat from the SDK. But you need root i think.

the problem is I cannot get root...

Edit: Also I am using Ubuntu so i dont think .bat s work...

Edited by Epic-Emodude

Guest kamikase

anybody else having troubles with the live wallpaper?

evertime i choose one it disappears after the phone was in standby and the original picture is back :(

(running 2.1 original update - no root and no MCR yet)

kase

Guest starkos
anybody else having troubles with the live wallpaper?

evertime i choose one it disappears after the phone was in standby and the original picture is back :(

(running 2.1 original update - no root and no MCR yet)

kase

Don't normally use live wallpapers, but I just tested going to sleep with one on and it was still there after waking using MCR.

Do you have a task killer installed that auto kills? You may need to exclude it if you do..

Guest kamikase
Don't normally use live wallpapers, but I just tested going to sleep with one on and it was still there after waking using MCR.

Do you have a task killer installed that auto kills? You may need to exclude it if you do..

no not yet

just got my pulse back from the shop yesterday and had not enough time yet to really customize it so its pretty basic 2.1 (official hungarian)

k

Guest Epic-Emodude
SwitchPro Widget :(

Hi,

Do you have a problem with the battery indicator not updateing? I've had my phone on charge all night and it currently shows 42% in the widget.

Aaron

Guest ogiogi
Hi,

Do you have a problem with the battery indicator not updateing? I've had my phone on charge all night and it currently shows 42% in the widget.

Aaron

Yes I do. The clock sometimes stops too. Tried with and without a task manager. Paul's and Hungarian 2.1. No results :(. The update service seams to stop.

Is there a way to restart the service?