Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest jamielockeymusic
Hey Ogiogi,

how do you change the widget themes of LauncherPro? :huh: tell me!! looks great!!

in google type, xda signals23 launcher pro mod :rolleyes: should be one of the first sites!

i would post the link but im on my pulse and im lazy :huh:

Guest albicelestial

ogiogi, igor_anta,

Guys, I see you are using very different themes, and they are not posted here to community )

Could you post frameworks here at forum? )

Guest igor_anta
ogiogi, igor_anta,

Guys, I see you are using very different themes, and they are not posted here to community )

Sorry I'm taking it slow, had some obligations and was a bit lazy B) I'm working on the theme, when it's completely done I'll post it. Cheers!

ogiogi, igor_anta,

Haven't asked for permissions to post the theme yet so i can't share it.

it's this one btw http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=726912

Edited by ogiogi

Guest h3dshot
post-656233-1289664906_thumb.pngpost-656233-1289664887_thumb.pngpost-656233-1289664910_thumb.png

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! sexy!! how do u get it to tell you battery percentage on lockscreen? and what framework/theme is that? its awesome! please upload for me! i'll name my first child ogiogi!

Guest h3dshot
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! sexy!! how do u get it to tell you battery percentage on lockscreen? and what framework/theme is that? its awesome! please upload for me! i'll name my first child ogiogi!

also are these all on cm6? im on flb latest cos i cant install cm6 without a flashable working zip :P

ogiogi that theme youve got which shows the unread messages/missed calls on the launcher bar, is that cm6 or just a new version of launcher pro?

That's not the lock screen just my desktop :P And the theme is Minimal Mate for cm6

also are these all on cm6? im on flb latest cos i cant install cm6 without a flashable working zip :D

ogiogi that theme youve got which shows the unread messages/missed calls on the launcher bar, is that cm6 or just a new version of launcher pro?

The theme is for CM6 only and you can get the unread messages/missed calls on the launcher bar with LauncherPro.

Edited by ogiogi

Guest DanWilson
Get the framework here http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...for-pulse-0-30/

Set ADW/LauncherPro desktop columns and rows to 6

Get Desktop Visualizer (free on market) and use 2x2 widgets to create the app shortcuts

Does Desktop Visualizer even work any more?

Last time I used it, it broke on a reboot. Like proper broke. I couldn't add any more widgets.

But I love the screen :P