And shipped

Guest martinbrook

Guest mamoulian

Cambridge delivers to Norwich? There's a Norwich DHL depot, right by my office, I was hoping I could pop in and get it if it misses the van.

Should it ever be shipped. I hesitated and ordered after 11am on the 6th... although that doesn't appear to be the problem given the posts above!

@phillavelle yeah that will probably happen, and will really suck. Umm, set up a camera in a window to watch for the van, then go meet the van and invite the bloke to walk up the hill to your door? Offer him a cup of tea or something.

Guest mamoulian

So does it have to be off while it's doing the first charge?

Does it have to have an uninterrupted 8 hour first charge to setup the battery or can you unplug it and plug it in later?

Guest jdxx76

Ordered mine well before 4pm yesterday hoping to get it delivered today...not going to happen. My overnight delivered turned into an over-the-weekend delivery. Somehow...even tho the shipping was free...I feel ripped off! LOL.

Finally my order has shipped and about time too.

Hopefully that means all the rest having issues with the order due to CC will have theirs shipped today aswell.

Edited by hinz

Guest Ovenscrubber

Finally got info, it actually started shipping yesterday at 0924 and its on its way to Manchester right now. Hoo bloody Ray. Would've been nice for a reply to my email though.

Guest mamoulian

Hurrah, mine has shipped too!

DHL is not recognising the tracking number though, so I guess it literally just left rather than yesterday.

Planes fly on Friday evenings, so looking at Tuesday or Monday if the DHL lorry from East Midlands works over the weekend... whee!

Guest justbabu
Hurrah, mine has shipped too!

DHL is not recognising the tracking number though, so I guess it literally just left rather than yesterday.

Planes fly on Friday evenings, so looking at Tuesday or Monday if the DHL lorry from East Midlands works over the weekend... whee!

Exactly the same status for me too!

Guest frostbite
Exactly the same status for me too!

Ok mine has shipped,

1/8/2010 7:34 am Depart Facility Cincinnati Hub, OH

2:43 am Processed at DHL Location. Cincinnati Hub, OH

2:22 am Transit through DHL facility Cincinnati Hub, OH

1/7/2010 11:19 pm Depart Facility Northeast Indianapolis, IN

11:15 pm Processed at DHL Location. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

10:22 pm Shipment picked up Northeast Indianapolis, IN

10:17 pm Departing origin. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

Am expecting an other spare one next week some time, as i thought my original order was canceled.

Guest mo_sjo

Snarl.

1/8/2010 1:32 pm Recipient refused delivery. Gatwick, United Kingdom

a ) I don't live anywhere near Gatwick

b ) I was in all day yesterday

Double snarl.

Edited by mo_sjo

Just use the service of Borderlinx. They are shipping to Russia as well.

Mine was "shipped" yesterday, though i figure it's just sitting at some DHL center in the US, since it's weekend now :)

Guest mo_sjo
Snarl.

a ) I don't live anywhere near Gatwick

b ) I was in all day yesterday

Double snarl.

Further to this, I spoke to DHL this morning (bizarrely they're open on Saturdays for International stuff, but not domestic), and they informed me they also use the status of "Recipient refused delivery" for when the driver can't gain access due to snow etc.

Anyone in UK order on the 7th got anything happening with the order yet?

Mine still says just order received etc...

Just wait until next Tuesday/ Wednesday for a status update.

As I've read on the interwebz it normally takes 2-3 business days for the status to update BUT you're phone is already on it's way because when you receive the tracking number it's already on the plane to the UK.

Edited by FLT

Just wait until next Tuesday/ Wednesday for a status update.

As I've read on the interwebz it normally takes 2-3 business days for the status to update BUT you're phone is already on it's way because when you receive the tracking number it's already on the plane to the UK.

So if my phone was sent yesterday, there's a chance it'll popup today, or will it wait to Monday?

Guest Graham B
Anyone in UK order on the 7th got anything happening with the order yet?

Mine still says just order received etc...

Mine was ordered on the 7th at 15:06. Just sat there with the status "Not Yet Shipped" with the comment Google Phone Webstore received your order

I checked with my credit card company yesterday morning after reading various posts here & on xda. They had authorised the payment but it had not been claimed by Google. There was nothing new showing in my Google Checkout at 2:00 this morning.

This morning I got the e-mail saying Shipped on January 8, 2010, I have the DHL Tracking No. According to DHL it appears to be in a Distribution Centre in Plainfield, IN 46168

Now going to spend the weekend seeing whether is actually goes anywhere! :) Any thoughts on delivery? I'm thinking Tuesday, but Monday would be good!